Confess

Confess

Attached: 1554341790927.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I laugh at Nash memes and overall do nothing to raise the quality of this board. Generally, I just shitpost and ruin threads and it eats me up inside that we could have genuine and meaningful discussion WITH original memes in Yea Forums because the culture was there just a few years ago, but now we’ve devolved into cuck threads, Diva generals, Nash memes, and spamming of cringe and based. The worst part is that I do nothing to stop it.

I am under the spirit, brothers. Here now the words of the LORD.
"Stop! Stay your hand, my child. Do not slay Simpact. For though they err in the says of sin, they have not forgotten the name of the LORD your God. Spare him thine righteous fury, but show no mercy to those under the covenant of Japan, or of the covenant of Ring of Honor, or of the covenant of AEW. Slay these infidels where ever ye shall find them, and be a messenger of the True and Upright Faith unto all corners of the firmament. Show no mercy to the smarks, for they are cringe in human form and exist only to pay us. And hearken not not thine heart unto the covenant of Japan, or of the Ring, or of AEW, for though they call themselves the covenants of wrestling, they are of their father REDDIT."
Thus sayeth the LORD. Praise be unto McMahon. Forever and ever. Praise his mercy. Praise his just booking. Praise His endless wisdom. Om seethy seethy seethy.

Attached: 1553913212771.png (708x539, 611K)

i post threads that triggers edrones, nujamaldrones and AEdrones.

I FORCE FEED AND ENTIRE SIX FOOT HERO DOWN LIV MORGANS THROAT UNTIL SHE CHOKES ON IT

Attached: mngehy02hb921.jpg (3024x4032, 908K)

i browse this board regularly but any time i see wrestling outside of Yea Forums i laugh at the poster and make sure to call them a faggot for still liking wrestling after 2004

I have been inspired to harvest an organ out of Morgan.

Attached: bed.webm (640x1140, 1.43M)

I’ve jerked it to Bayley’s ass

Why don't you do anything to improve this if it eats you from inside senpai?

I actually watch wrestling.

I have this weird urge to fuck Alexa while Nia watches.

The toucan actually looks pretty here.

Every time someone posts that shoop of fat Bugs Bunny I laugh for like 5 minutes straight.

I wish Ho Kogan would fuck off and die already.

I masturbated to TNA Tara last night. Her sex video makes me sick, she looks the hottest while clothed and in 2011.

NOT IF I GET TO HER FIRST.
YOU SIR I CAN FORGIVE
BUT LIV MUST NOT LIV
SHIV LIV MORGANS ORGANS

Attached: tenor (30).gif (220x287, 52K)

May I watch?

YES BUT GOD DAMMIT STOP POSTING HER. THIS ISNT SEXUAL ITS HATRED.

Attached: thumb_a-blurry-picture-of-a-cat-42398203.png (300x533, 77K)

ALSO GOING TO SLEEP ITS LATE AND I AM RUNNING OUT OF MY BLURRY SLIGHTLY DISTORTED CAT PICS.

Attached: 5539913049_ecbcbcdf7b_b.jpg (1024x683, 273K)

i fapsterbated to her when i was 12

Attached: CfX4qs8WIAAraKp.jpg (642x722, 80K)

For you, the picture has been deleted.

Attached: Delete.gif (474x266, 1.58M)

Goodnight based Liv hater.

fell in love with a girl online 3 years ago and lied about everything about myself. we video chat everyday most of the day for 2 years

>thinks im shorter than i told her
>lied about my job
>lied about pretty much my whole life
>planning to meet up in 2 months

dreading her face we meet and she finds out i'm almost 6'5 instead of 5'9. only reason i told her i was 5'9 is cause she prefers to date someone closer to her height since shes 5'5

Attached: 040_1524336360481.jpg (250x250, 5K)

I once pops bonce rounce the cornew desd erwg anf I lukr it.

you do something.....

Attached: b.webm (424x248, 185K)

I unironically like Baron Corbin's dressed up look.

Attached: baron-corbin-kurt-angle-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

But it didn't eat me up from inside unlike you.

Women have literally almost 0 idea of measurements. You can lie to woman's face about your height at least 5 inches either way without them blinking.

this look saved his carrer

Sometimes I wonder if we should leave Venezuela to die

I go on wrestling YouTube and barely even watch the videos cause I spend most of my time in the comments shamelessly using Yea Forums culture and terminology to work the nu-Male marks there, half the time I'll actually agree with what they are saying but still pretend I don't just to work them into a shoot.
Not sure if that's based or cringe tbqhwy famalam

It’s based that you work the nu male smarks. It’s cringe that you secretly agree with them. I’m going to wait for another user to reply to your post so I can know what to think.

Post example of what you agree with. I'll hold my judgement whether it's based or cringe till then.

I haven't watched any wrestling in over two years. The only reason I still come here is because Yea Forums is the closest thing I have to a family.

Attached: if_only_you_knew.png (470x482, 562K)

If you didn't watch any wrestling for years how did you discuss/shitposting anything here?

You don't need to watch wrestling to make fun of Kevin Nash, E-Drones, and Pauletty. Simp.

You've shown me the light senpai. I'll follow your teaching. [spoiler]I pretty much just want to shitposting here and understand what people shitpost about[/spoiler]

I didn't explain well, what I meant was I'll be contrarian regardless of my own opinion just cause most of wrestling YouTube are insanely easy to work and Poe's Law is always in effect.
As an example, most people either like Russo or Cornette and never both. I personally prefer Russo (though they can both be cringe) but I don't mind pretending to be a mark for Cornette just to get a reaction.

I was there in 1992 and I did nothing to stop it

You coward!