This was fucking insane, Vince needs to call Josh up and get a clue

this was fucking insane, Vince needs to call Josh up and get a clue

Attached: D2yMQq7UwAAO1qU-696x445.jpg (696x445, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwjhHQgtgwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Revive the Brawl For All name but in the vein of Bloodsport. Make Baron Corbin do a worked shoot with Aleister Black.

When BY FAR the worst match is Mir vs Severn (two real MMA guys) because they decided to do more of a friendly rolling session than a match you know your show was based. I think the main event would have been slightly better if Suzuki won in the last few minutes but it was still an awesome fucking match and card overall.

Attached: kino.jpg (755x427, 77K)

Is this worked shoot wrestling? What genre of fake fighting is this?

yes

Eh, it was his first match ever, I thought he did okay

I want to see it but can't download it. Anybody with a link?

where the F can I watch it?

it was just replaying on one of the woootubes, let me check their schedule to see when itll get replayed

Also to add, they should do a somewhat larger venue next year and build a legit Bloodsport Kiumite type fighting mat + name plaque. After this year I think they could draw a much bigger crowd next year.

Attached: BASED.png (512x290, 215K)

cool beans brother. appreciate it

get an XWT account already ya goons

make me

gimme your email fucker

Attached: xwt.jpg (801x430, 31K)

Regal and Dean were watching from the rafters, too. I hope Suzuki told Dean he's a pussy lmao

Attached: regal and deano.png (1200x900, 1.5M)

Upload it to mega or some shit ya fag

it's too big ya simp

Attached: bloodsport.jpg (946x55, 11K)

Just winrar it ya sperg

>Eh, it was his first match ever, I thought he did okay
I wouldn't disagree with that. It wasn't offensive or anything. Watched EVOLVE and it was better than most of the trash on that one.

Evolve is cringe flippy indie shit
This is based and actual wrestling

I think at least the Riddle match last year was okay but I don't really remember. There were fans chanting "NXT" at the end of the main event when Undisputed Era interfered.
>another promotion's name gets cheered at your promotions show

Attached: I dont feel so good sweaty pepe.png (819x716, 563K)

upload the suzuki/barnett match it's the only part I care about

cyclonekick at protonmail dot com

>A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (cyclonekick @ protonmail . com). They need to read and respond to this email before they can use their account. If they don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

>Vince needs to call Josh up and get a clue
Josh isn't an E Drone so there's no chance of that ever happening

Where are the webms?
Or where can I watch this shit?

bilibili.com/video/av48326480

You might have to download the app on mobile

How was the Hideki match?

fucking sick, him and Thatcher put on a proper clinic

HOLY FUCKING BASED brother

bretty gud but I was pretty high on heroin at the time tbqh

on the cozy site it says theyre replaying all the shows saturday starting at 3pm eastern with bloodsport

Kys degenerate

still uploading or whatever, try not to share it around too much

youtube.com/watch?v=SwjhHQgtgwc

BASES

Attached: kiddo aproves.gif (250x188, 535K)

Legend

I'm gonna report this as soon as it uploads
LMAO

like i give a shit, it's on my hard drive lmao

You responded, so you care
LMAO

shit, i got worked

Thanks user

I'm not gonna report it, I'm just braking balls

>download torrents
>leave them seeding for a week
>get banned for not having a good enough ratio
Fuck XWT

literal retard

Based, already grabbed the torrent but this is better quality. Cheers, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Attached: 1472532438986.gif (200x177, 1.03M)

enjoy, my friend

How do you increase your ratio?

Based. I just grabbed a copy via a YouTube downloader so I can watch later. Thanks!

download one of the many freeleech files (or as many as you can), prioritizing the most popular ones and seed them for as long as you can. This only increases your ratio (because freeleech). I got up to a 65.0 ratio back in the day by uploading 16TB of gigantic Wrestlemania packs and all that kind of shit for a while.

Attached: ratio.jpg (1076x854, 152K)

NJPW book the match now.

Attached: Jay white and jim ross.webm (500x278, 2.6M)

I thought the same thing

Mates.
I watched this live yesterday and got so horny during it that I had to get my gf to come home from work.
And then we fucked like bunnies. Yesterday was an amazing evening.
My back hurts and I have scratches all over myself. Fuck yeah.

Dude I thought you were memeing but after the main event I got so horny and had to jerk it
Based shoot style awakening my primal urges

This was the most manly thing I have watched in a long time.
I was so full of testosterone, I had to spend it somehow. Because she was teexting me while she was getting home, I was there waiting for her with rock hard erection and I just grabbed her and tore at her clothes.
Thank you based GCW for one of the best sexual experiences I ever had.

Watching it now. Seems about right.

Attached: 1472525966040.gif (200x113, 891K)

That Bloodsport and Kumite chant was the only chant in the last few years I can think of that was based as fuck and made me want to punch someone in the face

That time limit draw was a lame finish to an amazing fight

Suzuki screaming after was based tho.
But it should have had a finish.
People in the audience booed, because of the draw, but then secnd later they cheered, because they knew they got something very special.
And I felt the same. Disappointment I was denied the finish, the climax of the show, but still very appreciative for what I watched.
Money well spent.

based barnetto and suzuki working your dick into a sputtering shoot

;)

Attached: IMG_20190405_101723.jpg (1080x1852, 114K)

The thing was. I would have just fapped and then went to sleep and waited for my girlfriend in the morning, no problem, if I was worked into a shoot.
This was complete uncontrollable lust. And I needed to pound some other body. I needed to be rolling around in combined sweat and make animal sounds.
It was great and I can't wait for next Bloodsport.

Is there a market for a worked shoot promotion?

Yes, but not monthly or something like that.
I'd say latch onto ALL IN weekend and WM weekend. Make it twice a year.

or you could just watch the archives of PANCRASE, shooto, RINGS, BattlArts, etc. and make caveman love to your gf every night

It’s called UFC bro

I am one of those people who don't go back and watch old stuff.

>doesn't put Suzuki over
Fucking boomernett

thanks for the spoiler cunt

Based. Thank you user

Attached: cheers.png (463x463, 407K)

Phil Baroni is my new favourite wrestler.

>suzuki coming out to his old superior theme
BASED

Takeda vs. Gresham
Hideki Suzuki vs. Timothy Thatcher
Josh Barnett vs. Minoru Suzuki

Those were the best matches. Suzuki vs. Thatcher being the MOTN. First match with Baroni should be watched only because of how fucking awesome Baroni is at being a douchebag. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually is given a chance on NXT in the near future. Match itself was pretty lame aside from Baroni shoot punching that fat BJJ faggot in the face. Every other match on the card is skippable honestly. And I wasn't crazy about Barnett vs. Suzuki; first half was great, but then when they started working towards the draw they abandoned any sort of match structure and just started taking turns hitting each other and having a basic puro match.

>Takeda vs. Gresham
Just finished this match and goddamn it was a spectacle.

>bilibili.com/video/av48326480

Attached: rpepe happy.png (865x526, 56K)

Yea it was great. Had no idea Takeda did MMA and started out in a shoot style promotion. He should stick to doing this type of wrestling; much better than his death match shit.

>legit
>Bloodsport
Yikes

Yeah Suzuki vs. Thatcher was MOTN but you may not enjoy it as much if you can't appreciate grappling. Very, very solid matwork by both guys.
Takeda vs. Gresham was quicker and featured quite a few nifty takedowns and transitions, with the added story of Takeda, a deathmatch wrestler covered in scars, becoming more dangerous as he started bleeding.
Barnetto vs. Suzuki was good, but mainly because Barnett organised the event and Suzuki's a draw. The wrestling was better in Hideki vs Thatcher.
Surely one of the workrate companies is looking at signing Thatcher, at least on a freelance basis.

This was legit one of my favorite shows in years. Everyone should check that out.

Had a blast with y'all on tamia.

Explain to simps like me wtf is this? Shoot wrestling or MMA?

MMA-style Sports Entertainment

Professional Wrestling but following MMA style psychology

I would have liked to see this. Maybe someone should have started a thread in the midst of countless eddie nash spam

a work

We had that yesterday, mate.

If you haven't seen it you need to watch Hideki Suzki's match with Barnett from 2011 I believe. THAT is the type of pro-wrestling we need more of. Both of them were awesome in that match.

Thatcher got his bell RUNG . was seeing birdies & stars .
MMA grappling wrestling but no closed fist strikes . Impressive .

Killer Kross looks boring as fuck. Just comes to the ring in a t-shirt. A couple of shit tattoos thrown in and nothing more.

What do people see in this geek?

several threads of Mania weekend line up .
Stay out of the Bliss threads for the last week & you might have seen one . ( pic related ) I posted this yesterday .
& Nash got raped in '92 .

Why not

** Fuck

Attached: Thursday.png (1330x558, 189K)

>I would have liked to see this.
You still can. There's a link to the show in this thread.

He's a discount Aleister Black but his match with the usually boring Davey Boy Smitch Jr was good. Most of the guys on this show work 500% better in a worked-shoot environment than a regular wrestling match.

Why too much GCW logos for ya?

Regal was the one who brought dean to wwe/fcw and had fued with him in nxt. Sad to see this photo now he's gone

I think they need a slightly bigger ring if they're going to do the no-ropes thing. I was constantly worried that someone was going to step back too far and fall out.

Shit is gay as hell

I better save this for when I get off work

MEGA download??

All these shoot style reboots are fucking cringe. They claim to want to bring UWF back and then go ahead and have cringe choppa you choppa me modern day fighting spirit bullshit, and matches are actually structured like normal everyday matches with ending sequence and shit. Mmmmm, not what I grew up on. These people should just stop and Josh Boomernet should just kill himself for being a tryhard edgelord

>Fake tough guy the musical
Absolute cringe.

It's both a retirement home for has-been MMA guys or bums weren't good enough. Perfect for CM Phil tbqh.

They have a youtube link in this thread. Just use that

It would be much better if it was a shoot. I really don't understand this. WWE is entertainment cause they do crazy shit. Here it's just 2 dudes wrestling.

Why, not enough flips for ya?

Interesting gif there...you could almost say he looks like he's a....PROUD BOY.

You've obviously never watched EVOLVE.

Fuck off with this simp, this is a Chadblade board.

prowrastlinmma at gmail dot com

Takedas match was based af

Bloodsport was nothing like this. You'd know if you'd bothered to watch it instead of shitting on something you clearly know nothing about.

It really wasn’t all that good.

The only good matches were Timothy Thatcher vs Hideki Suzuki and Davey Boy Smith Jr. vs Killer Kross (I don't like Kross, but shooter DBSJ is fucking awesome).
Watching fucking Josh Barnett selling to old man Suzuki was cringy as fuck, I love Suzuki, but it would have been better if Barnett just manhandled Suzuki for 5 minutes and then end him.
Solid 6.9/10 but not as good as Matt Riddle's Bloodsport.

Attached: BARNETT VS SUZUKI.png (1360x768, 1.55M)

I agree with everything you said, except I really disliked last years

>Sad to see this photo now he's gone
Care to expound on this? I have been out of the loop for months

he means Dean is leaving wwe

only 2 good matches and you give it a 6.9?
>implying takeda vs gresham wasnt kino

this
it was kinda shit
the last match was okish until suzuki no sold everything and "went mad" only to deliver the weakest forearm shots I've ever seen. Also overtime draw completely deflated the match not to mention the last spot of them battling for leg locks looked stupid.
Most submissions done with a "rassling" flair look bad because you can tell the guys aren't putting anything into it. When barnett locked up the RNC he looked bored instead of gnashing his teeth or flexing his neck or putting any kind of spark on it. Make it look like he's actually trying to choke suzuki, instead of just laying down with him.

the announcers were also bad talking about "pro wrestling and mma moments" instead of just calling it like a shoot.

I actually liked the baroni match the most because he's better at "playing it up" instead of just pretending to be a faggot.

/thread

lol this is literally the equivalent of saying all movies should be capeshit.
>I don't understand why anyone would want to watch something else besides capeshit

Sit down zoomer

This, Takeda VS Greshan was lit but too short, also the only HYPE moment was the final knee.

Post some webms already, goddamn it.