THIS IS WRESTLING! , CLAP ! CLAP! , CLAP ! CLAP! CLAP ! CLAP !

Attached: D3WoM96WAAEvndN.webm (540x304, 1.67M)

Attached: Anons_GF_when_shes_with_Tyrone.webm (640x480, 1.08M)

professional wrestling was a mistake

damn alexa look like that ?

God forbid wrestlers have fun

Dino is the only wrestler the dick spots make sense with

This is what happens when Pat Patterson is your booker.

You can have fun while wrestling, you just have to be good at it. This is just horseshit by people without talent.

Still less cringe than having womeme mainevent your biggest show

Danshoku Dino is unironically GOAT-tier. He can wrestle every style, is a legit trained shooter and the best character worker in the world. He's also the only jap who does brainbusters properly.
The guy can work main event matches better than most but his job here was to do comedy shit which he's also based at. DDT is a company of workers who can have passable/good matches with inanimate objects and Joey Ryan, you have to appreciate that when the biggest promotion in the US can't put on a good match with 900 of the best workers in the world.

>being this much of a faggot

Attached: 1550559506200.png (435x430, 215K)

>you can have fun but only in ways that I like

You sound like fun at parties

This but unironically

Oof and yikespilled

>can wrestle every style
shouldn't be doing comedy shit
>legit trained shooter
Wrestling is fake, I don't care
>best character worker in the world
Don't have any information in which to dispute this
>can work main event matches better than most
Then why lower himself to comdey shit level?
>DDT is a company of workers
Don't care, they do comedy shit, they're shitters
>...you have to appreciate that when the biggest promotion in the US can't put on a good match with 900 of the best workers in the world
Just because the WWE is unwatchable dogshit, doesn't mean that DDT or its clowns are elevated in any way.
>inb4 seething, worked, etc.

Cry harder, shitter.

>these guys are bad because they have their own presentation instead of doing the same shit as everyone else
The most cringe and bluepilled user I've ever replied to

You're being gay. Being different itself is fine, but if it's comedy shit, it's shit.

Attached: ya boiling.jpg (2400x1800, 313K)

woah.. so this is the famed indie wrestling huh?

seething

Shitters detected

>the style of wrestling that Ibushi and Omega learned to work through, that made them two of the apparent "best in the world", is bad because I'm autistic about wrestling looking """""real"""""
KYS

I doubt your retarded ass gets invited to parties

You can tell I hit a sore spot with these loser shows lol

Cry harder. I've watched tons of Omega and Ibushi matches and nothing indicates to me personally that they're anything close to "the best in the world".

The whole point of wrestling is to make money. Despite what Cornette types and internet marks think, Joey Ryan makes a lot of money getting flown all over the world to do his dick shit and not take any bumps. He wins.

He'd make more money if he actually had talent.

Never heard of either of these fags. Imagine knowing what the spot is about

So you're a shoot retard, I figured that right away but it's good to have the confirmation. They're both past their peak desu, but Ibushi is still top 10.

>Top 10
Who knows? Considering there are so few good wresters, he might be up there. But they aren't the best.

If everyone in wrestling was an ultra indy tough guy forearming and leg-slapping and Canadian destroying, it would be boring as shit.

>Forearm spamming, leg slapping and Canadian destroyers
Those are all gay too. Not everyone should be a tough guy either.

I hope someone John Lennon's him

worked

Seething

sweet lil guy

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Won't shit on someone for making money but good christ where are your morales on this shit

boiling

Simmering

Based

stewing

basado much

I hope he gets castrated.

>dad walks in