Where does he rank amongst the greatest?

Where does he rank amongst the greatest?

Attached: kino.png (709x709, 709K)

Top 15

On par with Bret Hart.
Somewhere between 10-20 all time.

Easily top 15, debatable top 10. IMO he is the greatest in ring performer ever, along with the most explosive and believable wrestler of all time. Best in-ring performer of the ruthless aggression era.

That being said, I would not put him in the top 10 for the following reasons. His career really collapsed after he went to TNA. He is a terrible babyface. Injuries and drugs dogged him. And he will soon job to Baron Corbin.

In his prime, in the top 5

nowhere close

Attached: 1553007659175.webm (680x378, 1.08M)

Under Owen
Above Bret

Watching this makes me sad. Did anyone else watch Angle in his prime and how unbelievably quick and explosive he was in the ring?

Coked up, bitched-tit, out of shape 50 year old Flair moved better in the ring than current Angle. Just sad.

Lol. I could EASILY name you 30 puros who outclass Kurt

Nice bait but knock yourself out bud

Please list them Dave.

>lists 30 charisma vacuums

The dude is 50, give him a break.

Attached: jew.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Top 10, would be top 5 had he not left for memepact

old wrestlers had less athletic and physically demanding styles, less high spots, less brutal hits, shorter matches, less flip shit which allowed them to work into old age, their body wasn't nearly as broken down. angle was already broken before he ever started pro wrestling.

this is obvious and non-controversial, i don't know why people like you even exist. think, then act.

do you also cross the road and start checking for cars halfway through as your being tossed in the air like a pinata by a chinese mom suv?

Flair didnt fuck his neck up like Kurt has

what the fuck

Attached: jerry.jpg (800x450, 45K)

thinking abstractly isnt a strong suit of the autists here

He's at least in the top 25 I'd say. He's a legend for his era only though not an era spanning legend imho.

I don’t spoonfeed E-drones lol

Top twenty all-time easy. Probably above Bret Hart but below HBK.

You guys think that's bad, wait until the HHH mania match

Thats a good point, but just remember Kevin Nash was raped in the Summer of 92.

Then your argument has no bearing.