Based Haitch buries the IWC smarks

youtu.be/IBEx8Md1O0o?t=65
>You're like these little kids banging around on the internet, thinking they know the ins and outs of this industry, the politics of it, when the truth is they don't know a damn thing.

Attached: Triple_H.png (1200x675, 1.24M)

Mr. Levesque is so wise

sure, paul

This doesn't make sense because everyone knows (Paul included) that he only got to where he was because he was fucking Shawn and then Stephanie.

t. little kid banging around the internet who thinks he knows the industry

I always love how everyone and their mother's defense is "hurr these fans don't know shit about dis business"

He got to fuck the bosses daughter because he was that damn good ya dingus

he did this several times during the authority run

remember the "my friend mark" promo

Well it's mostly true. If it were up to the smarks at /r/squaredcircle or wrestlingforum the WWE would just be a bunch of flippy vanilla midgets.

Because most of the guys who were ever in it weren't smart enough to do anything else besides maybe clean the shittiers at the arenas. So they have to pretend wrestling is this complex thing that only a few people understand.

Well it is a bunch of flippy vanilla midgets NOW so there wouldnt be a difference

Except this guy who makes the IWC seethe.

Attached: Brock_Lesnar.png (1200x675, 1.22M)

Remember that time HHH cut a promo where he said something to the tune of "ME AND MY FRIEND MARK ARE GONNA STOP WATCHING."

And then like half of the audience stopped watching?

I got drunk once and was watching HHHs promos in this era and its so weird. HHH is such a weird animal. He even looks like a Game of Thrones emperor

Brock is unironically one of the best parts of WWE right now. His last couple matches were great.

Get pegged, Paul. You're a cuck in chastity who preps Steph's black bulls.

Attached: PEG_QUEEN.png (515x509, 427K)

>Writes himself a promo attempting to bury his critics and deny objective facts
>"It's not because Sting was afraid I'd unjustly bury him"
>Unjustly buries Sting in his WWE debut

yikes

Stfu Steve, ya old ass nigga.

Sure know enough to know you’re an anti draw, Gaytch

based and truthpilled

the balor one wasnt that great

Triple h better be careful about what he says about the iwc, we are the authority after all :)

based