AAA MSG SHOW

AAA IS DOING A SHOW AT MSG
AND AAA IS PARTNERED WITH IMPACT AND AEW
LITERALLY TNA AND AEW ARE GETTING TO BE ON AN MSG SHOW AND WWE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Attached: 1.png (618x318, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pwinsider.com/article/125407/complete-aaa-in-msg-press-conference-coverage.html?p=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caps lock
imagine caring this much about fake fighting for children

Attached: 1314180976777.jpg (367x451, 90K)

WWE is literally going to have RAW and SDL at MSG on the same week. Maybe they can borrow some tarps.

BASADO. Can't wait for Cain vs Alberto to be the main event.

Probably won’t be Psycho Clown or Pagano but instead some jabroni like Sammy Guevara or Jack Evans

Also CMLL is involved with AAA on doing joint promotion event and it might on MSG in September.

I’m ready to get the tarps out.

Weird. Maybe everyone is joining forces.

Tarps is going to be the most booked and in demand talent that week.

Thats actually historic. Wonder who died and took the endless grudge with them.

>rising talent liked by everyone on WWE
>now getting booked by other feds as a top talent
is Tarp the Hogan of nu Wrestling?

gracias senora Alonso, mi amor!

Attached: Sofia Alonso CMLL.jpg (588x442, 51K)

have more info about this?

how many of those AAA will be turned away at the border ?

I LOVE SOFIA

If La Hiedra is gonna be there i will buy tickets for that show just so i can smell her sweet farts

>this conference

MSG looks low rent letting in these minor league feds. Are they that starved for booking?

>everyone finally got their shit together in an effort to strike McMahon while he's down
one can hope

Yeah they're even letting Raw and Smackdown in. Imagine the tarps.

Knowing Vince / WWE ego he already called in the favor

Attached: 5826159dbcabc.image.jpg (498x424, 29K)

They are teasing a Tessa vs Taya vs Shani match, which seems to be AAA response to Ronda vs Charlotte vs Becky.

who vs who and who?
is it an Impact show?
sounds like an owl gathering

Yeah

Taya is back in AAA?

Yea already fucked up and injured herself trying to keep up with shani

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20190404_131947.jpg (1630x2048, 424K)

Is based RUSH making the jump to join his old bro?

Its going to be an AAA show with also AEW and Impact talent.

I want her to face Penelope Ford and Scarlett Bordeaux.

I think ICE would be very interested in this show as well.

replace Taya with Fabi and that would be a better match

Talent expected to appear at the press conference include Blue Demon Jr., Konnan, Pentagón Jr., Rey Fénix, Drago, Aerostar, Puma King, Taya Valkyrie, Daga and more. The full roster of wrestlers who are confirmed to appear will be released at a later date.

This also means Wagner is retiring at Triplemania.

Impact Wrestling’s Scott D’Amore, Ed Nordholm and Tessa Blanchard are in attendance at the conference.

No sign of AEW in any form.

Former WWC and WWE announcer Hugo Savinovich is here. pwinsider.com/article/125407/complete-aaa-in-msg-press-conference-coverage.html?p=1

You guys know what visas are?

Please no, I hope he's get's a couple matches in CMLL before he retires then who will be the one to retire him.

Doubt it Rey Wagner has found his second run he’s based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, everybody knows how easy it is to get visas to work in the USA. Only NJPW and Dragon Gate fucked up theirs, I'm sure Mexicans would fare better.

He said in an interview that if he fails to beat Demon at Triplemania he is retiring.

Papi Wagner just got his second wind, he can't leave us now

Attached: images (4).jpg (183x275, 10K)

BASED AEROSTAR

La Bombita!

It will be a dusty finish with some run ins for sure then

This should help putting butts in seats.

Attached: AAA.jpg (1080x1116, 152K)

I want them to film a breath play JOI vid for me

Holy THICC

Tessa and Taya went at it verbally so i guess they're going with that match again.

Attached: dfa45c36a526a800ab6c457c7cb54855549d412cdcc00cc57bfd72b4e5236e24.jpg (645x373, 64K)

Thank you based thick AAA luchadoras

Attached: IMG_20190404_143255.jpg (1505x1505, 523K)

Its so stupid they never come to california. There are way more mexicans here that would appreciate AAA,
Prob a lot of illegals that miss seeing it would probably buy most of the tickets

good lord, look at dem thighs

Attached: thiccccc.jpg (500x417, 63K)

Dorian said they plan to go to Los Angeles after MSG.

Yeah right, he’ll go until he’s 70

inb4 visa issues

Mexican promotion doing a show in NY instead of LA where there are Mexicans. Even more reasons why CMLL are better.

Attached: 11904031.jpg (250x250, 7K)

They are planning to do LA show as well.
They just announced MSG show now. They haven¨t announced LA show yet, but Konan said to someone it is in the plans and then I think their facebook or something like tzhat said there will be LA show.
Take it for whatever it is worth. It is still AAA.

I was at that indie show she injured herself at in LA. Everyone in the audience lost it when she fucked up the moonsault. It was like when Bork fucked up the shooting star press against Angle.

Hispanics are the 20% of Us population, fuck off, we are taking over.

thank you tessa for drawing the house

Attached: D3U_p1HXsAY0rwE.jpg (768x887, 148K)

Abismo Negro is smiling from the heavens

Basado y razapillado

Abismo ain't in heaven.

I'm Mexican, dumbass. That's why I brought it up that it makes no sense AAA is doing NY over LA. You're probably some dumb Puerto Rican living in NYC. I think I can smell your relatives in PR shitting themselves over lack of electricity in their bamboo hut.

Konan and Dorian kept saying they would do a tour in the west, New York, Texas and Florida years ago but nothing happened

Yes, that is the reason I added.
>Take it for whatever it is worth. It is still AAA.
It can just fizzle out. Very easily.

Hope it works out I wouldn’t mind a tour through Texas

Has Konnan mentioned that CMLL will be involved in the MSG and LA event this year. It seems he's the bridge gapper to have them involved for a super event this or next year maybe.

>Konnan
>"the bridge"
Konnan has a lot of irl heat with wrestlers, officials, bookers, etc in CMLL, Konnan himself has said he is banned form CMLL arenas.

Bump

Konan is a crany supreme but he does seem to have the respect of a lot of wrestlers. Somehow even after fucking them he still manages to het them back on either AAA or TNA. Plus he's a decent booker, just look how fucking dire AAA was during his brief absence when Vampuro took over.

as a NJPW chad I'm happy for AAA/IMPACT/AEW being at MSG

Attached: NEWCHAD.jpg (838x637, 106K)

Konnan should get another chance with CMLL for not only saving AAA but putting Lucha Libre in US soil.

Probably. Go to the world and spread your opinion

Based