Womens Wrestling Appreciation

I can't wait for Sasha to bust out one of these bad boys at WrestleMania.

Attached: 1554190682122.webm (704x400, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-JpiI_pLamw?t=8758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can’t wait for Sasha to break her fucking neck botching a suicide dive

How can she be this bad?

LMAO @ THE WOMEME'S "EVOLUTION"

YOU STILL GOT IT

cringe

Attached: horse botch.webm (726x410, 2.28M)

Wow, it's exactly like watching Rey and Psicosis back in 97.

You mean Peyton?
Yep. Very bad.

FIGHT FOREVER
FIGHT FOREVER
FIGHT FOREVER

Slow down, Bagley. You aren't any better.

I'll never get enough of this webm.

Peyton is not a good base. Sasha should stop doing lucha things with shit bases.

I bet even Lita thinks she's cringe

Attached: 1554117173713.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

>blaming Peyton because Horsetty couldn't step from the middle rope to top rope
Sashafag COPE

Sasha is trash

On the WOR after this Meltzer said that a lot of the women in this match don't belong anywhere near WWE.

He really fucking despises the Shitconics.

Well they buried him so yeah,

Attached: 00000059_zps11cd155b.jpg (252x352, 79K)

>Sasha should stop doing lucha things
She really should.

What the hell e-drones think shes good? Its like shes moving in quicksand its so slow not even taking into account the botching

For a company supposed to be the #1 in the world, they sure have a lot of shit wrestlers.

Looks like she got an F in old school.

The only thing I like about Sasha is she seems willing to take harder bumps than most of the others
She's still just as shitty as them in terms of actual wrestling, though

How did his titties get like that? Also, he needs to grow back the stache. His face needs it.

Her and Bayley were better than the main roster women (low bar) when they down in NXT, so when they got brought up they were mistakenly treated like the best workers ever and they've been riding that wave ever since, despite having absolutely no memorable main roster matches between them

Reminder that anybody who criticizes womens wrestling is an INCEL.

Nobody regressed this badly. Truth is they were always shit.

I'm glad WWE scoops up so many of the shitters and lets joshi promotions keep the good women

Because workrate doesn't matter in the big leagues, mic skills and charisma and looks do. Flips can stay in bingo halls

Botcha has been so bad, Bayley has had some good matches at least

Attached: 1554091045717.webm (639x360, 1.62M)

Hi Mercedes

Would it kill Peyton to not smile during the move?

Don't you ever disrespect so two luchadors.

Botcha has dangerous bitches, Bayley just has downright hilarious botches.

Imagine training and practicing tag matches and shit for 4 years and still not have any chemistry

Went to Smash Wrestling in London this past Sunday and legit saw the worst match of my life in a women's triple threat match and couldn't help but wonder why women get booked anywhere

Does Sasha Banks wrestle drunk?

Best female match I ever saw was an exhibition match of two 12 year olds and I couldn't believe the heat the heel got from 50 people shoved in a hot warehouse

God she is awful.

Eugenia is worse

Wrong, incel.

This isnt even pey peys fault you cunt

She’s saved botchas life more than once on the roster

Some of you have never had sex with a woman and it shows.

What exactly was being attempted here?
Why in the world did they try to repeat the spot?

>Why in the world did they try to repeat the spot?
The NXT kids are taught to repeat whiffed spots

The Iiconics are like top 5 in terms of worse workers on a major stage. They are terrible.

did she get shot on the way up

This. Bayley and Sasha have ZERO chemistry as a tag team.

Sasha is the worst in the entire division, prove me wrong

the greatest .webm in the history of our sport

>not fully understanding IRL aussie shit poster gimmick
You need to leave this site.

Attached: tumblr_p7puy2qNjJ1rmv1vdo2_500.gif (500x258, 2.6M)

youtu.be/-JpiI_pLamw?t=8758
2nd to 3rd rope arm drag, like this but let less flippy(at least I hope less flippy). The second attempt I cant even tell if she gave up and settled on the bottom rope or if tried to do it again but realized again she was too far from the 2nd rope.

She should really stop doing Lucha shit. Even the luchadoras in CMLL dont do that spot often and if they do, they know to slow down.

botcha is so sloppy and terrible, peyton cant help laughing at her. you try having a match where she tries and fails to throw you around and see if you dont laugh

This is the biggest problem with Sasha. She tries these overly ambitious spots when she's not quite athletic or experienced enough to do them regularly. Even if she made it to the third rope there's no way that she's gonna flip to make it look cool.

It looks like he's melting

Why does Peyton have a big goofy smile on her face the entire time? Does she not realised she is supposed to be pretending she is having a fight?

unlike everyone else working in wwe and watching wwe, shes having fun :3

amazing