What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: _101033662_wrestling2.jpg (660x371, 53K)

Is that Davey Boy Smith Jr? Christ he looks worse than his dad did in his final days

>untrained comedy wrestler who became a semi-trained shitty wrestler because of a viral video is front and center
>a bunch of limey who's surrounding him
>the only broad on the poster is fat

The question is what was ever right about this?

Grado front and center. There's your answer, OP.

Triple Cringe stealing all the best talent and killing the vibrant UK indie scene. THe only way to stop the yellow menace is to support AEW ROH and NewJapan

Attached: DbpvTajW0AU7vom.jpg (1092x580, 78K)

Having two ladder matcher where you can't fucking show any bumps on camera.

The same thing that went wrong with anything else in British wrestling that's failed in the past 20 years, Alex Shane.

Everything desu

1 hour (45 minutes with ads) so you couldn't get an engaging story, no bumps which sucked and NXT UK buying up most of the talent. Fair play though I enjoyed Stu Bennett as the shit house commish and the appearance of moose as a face because in impact he was in the middle of the money moose gimmick. I'd enjoy another go around but a bit later to allow some more knocks & colourful language and maybe half hour more run time

oh yeah i forgot this reboot existed. Is it still going?

>Genichiro Tenryu was once ace of this promotion
where did it go wrong?

Attached: poor kawada.jpg (640x746, 90K)

They were really bad at giving you any reason to care about the wrestlers. They desperately needed quick interviews with people before their matches because you had guys like Ospreay and Davey Boy Jr who are really well travelled and could be a big deal but they just presented them like complete jabronis. Amateur stuff.

They tried to build an entire fed around fucking Grado.

no bumps? wtf is going on over there?

They tried to go against the E-Drones and the E-Drones didn’t like that. So we fought back.

Like him or not he's a draw with the Scots.

Who is 'we'?

It was fucking shit.

So is WWE. Wrestling being shit doesn't explain it being a failure.

>grado front and center long after the shit meme had run its course
Found the first problem

M-Mistah...Mistah Hitman...ahm fooked...

A group of shitters with Santino Marella as the top guy hahahahahaha

Is it illegal?

>Support ROH
No fucking thanks