When do you 'feel' that a match is good Yea Forums?

When do you 'feel' that a match is good Yea Forums?

For me, in the last 15 years I have developed this weird habit of saying "this match man.. this match.." under my breath. It just happens involuntarily.

The matches where this happened from the top of my head (in no particular order)

Roman vs Brock 1
Johnny Gargano vs Andrade Cien Almas
Ishii vs ZSJ
Wagner Jr vs Psycho clown
Tanahashi vs Omega
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Omega vs Okada (first two)
AJ vs Cena 1 and 2

What about you Yea Forums?

Attached: baron-corbin-smirk.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SwvERQmN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When it keeps my interest enough that I don't switch to another tab or go on my phone while watching

>outlaw shit
>johnny reddit
cringe

>this post
>this tripfaggot

Attached: cringe.gif (500x281, 1020K)

this post man...this post

Flair/Steamboat
Lawler/Funk
Hogan/Rock
Omega/9yo girl

It's happened 47 times in my life
pastebin.com/SwvERQmN

The only matches I'd personally award 5 stars are
>Michaels Vs Carder WM25
>Reigns Vs Lesnar WM31
>Okada Vs Omega WK11

Lots of stuff comes close, but in terms of "Wow, holy shit..." reaction at the time I saw it, it would be those 3.

Attached: ScaryFlatArmyworm-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 380K)

Hasn’t happened in a while. Tanahashi/Omega is probably the last time I was truly having fun. Stayed up all night with my buddy drinking and made him watch it and I was pretty into it

Sup Cringelord ya doofus dweeb lil bitch.. hah gottem

have fun at wrestlemania...

> good match
> Indy shitters
Cringe

I mean...you could have saved yourself a lot of time by just providing a link to NJPW at Cagematch.net

I’m a big fan of NJPW but having a list of ONLY them is turbo pleb. There is fantastic wrestling all over Japan, not to mention Mexico and even a little in Europe.

nigger

This. NJPW has it's great moments and there's some fairly good talent but never taking a step outside of it is just deriving yourself of some of the best wrestling in history.
Oh well, I'm sure he cares more about blowing off Kenny and a few Asian 2 inchers anyway so whatever.

Do you watch other promotions at all? AJPW, Noah, DDT, BJW, etc.? Do you watch any Japanese super Indy shows like Fortune Dream?

I’d be happy to help you out little guy, you’re so entry level right now it hurts. Just want to get you to the next level.

sorry my guy im a chad with not enough free time to watch every single wrestling promotion in japan. ill just stick with the best one. HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA A YA SEETHE OVERR THERE LIL FELLA>?

>Getting this worked by an imposter

>stick with the best
>Japan

Yikes.

HOWS WRESTLEMEMIA HAHAHAHHA FUCKING INCEL

The world isn't just post-2010 WWE and NJPW kiddo, explore sometimes if you really care about "sticking with the best", otherwise this is just mindless brand loyalty.

how many times have you been to japan, mark?

I assume the real domelord made the list posted here and it’s very pleb. So the imposter can run around parodying drone behavior but the fact remains that domelord is a pleb and needs to watch more wrestling.

can you jabrones take this garbage to a different thread here you derailed my bait you ugly losers. go stink up another thread with your unwashed ass reeking posts.

Your list was shit, your thread is shit, you're shit.

damn you redditors are a special kinda stupid
lets recap
>ya worked
>ya seethe
>ya told point blank its bait
>ya fall for it all over again
>ya FUME

stop pretending to be me...but that list is spot on

When the pinfalls start to matter. Matches dont need to be crazy long but a good solid match with the proper nearfalls at the end feel special. Most of the time its at least 10 min plus into a match but theres exceptions to the rule.

Roman Brock WM31
Kevin Owens Cena forgot which ppv
Roman AJ Payback and Extreme Rules

holy fuckign e drone. it must be great to go through life that easily pleased