Since when did Yea Forums become such a racist board? This man deserves to be champion and he will be this Sunday

Since when did Yea Forums become such a racist board? This man deserves to be champion and he will be this Sunday

Attached: kofi.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Mania is already this Sunday?

>since when
Yea Forums has always had a large contingent of closeted cuckolds. They put on an act of race realism and "protecting the business" because they're afraid people will realize they're obsessed with BBC. The response to Kofi has drawn most of them to the forefront because it's kinky as hell for them to see a company bathed in the purity of idealized nostalgia be invaded and conquered by a band of pancake throwing negroes.

he wont becauee black poeple do not look good on talk shows

N

>Cucks
Even that is another layer of the closet. Why do you think they're obsessed with the Kevin Nash meme? They want to be the ones getting split in half, they're just in denial.

I

where is his chest

G

>This man deserves to be champion
Why? And "muh 11 years" isn't a reason. If I work at Walmart 11 years they don't make me CEO.

>deserves
This bait gets replies everytime.

G

E

R

Man fuck bulbasaurs

>deserves

make your case

>niggers
>champions

Attached: D341C944-10EC-4E40-B048-C6DC407A8563.jpg (471x388, 14K)

Leftypol raids. Specifically one is a 50 year old australian guy who thinks the jews are what made him a loser in life.

Kofi is the opposite of the hypermasculine orc like thug that cucks want to see fuck their women

.....wait, people here complain that Kofi is too "skinny" and worship Bobby Lashley.......

Holy shit you are right

>meme wrestler who's shoot never had a decent 1v1 match
>deserves to be champion
o i am laffin

based racism

he deserves this match for all the hard work he put in and never complaining about his push, but you're kidding yourself if he's winning

Not with that caved in deformed chest

Kofi and the bulls those people would fantasize about are a bit different though.

Kofi is the Jannetty of New Day. I really can't comprehend why Vince chose him instead of Big E. Maybe it's a reward for Kofi getting into a fistfight with Vince that one time.

Bryan probably handpicked him as his next jobber
Bryan hasn't had a banger at Mania since 30

This Uncle Tom will never be my champion. It should've been Faarooq.