I'm drunk so why the fuck not

Attached: nxyt.png (769x431, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/greatblackotaku
youtu.be/G0OmeBN1mQY?t=6060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gimme the card for tonight boi, I want to catch it later

>tfw first time watching the jobber fed since last year
Why do people think this is good? These faggot Disciples of Apocalypse ripoffs appear to be no draw midgets.

Also did they ask for the most generic jobber hard rock music possible?
>reality has made that match an impossibility
oh no another midget will have to be champ now

Is Matt Riddle or that Bouganhagen guy on tonight

Riddle and Dream hype package at least. Still a little time though

What’s best is that the big buff one interferes like a chickenshit manager like “La Goblina”

Attached: 2C0976EB-B667-43D5-B740-8BACEDDEDD78.png (320x728, 229K)

Yay Pirates

Attached: zUPzE5J.jpg (527x1200, 99K)

Kairi Sane!

Attached: pleased aj.png (442x589, 214K)

So realistically whats the chance they job out our autistic pirate princess to Sasha lite tonight?

why is this gal Bianca getting this big of a push? she sucks

I think they are looking for new talent and think Bianca is athletic enough to be good in the next few years. The hair whip is a neat gimmick too

WOMEN'S REVOLUTION

imagine the smell

IO

Predictable but its also the first time the MMA Horsies didn't stand tall at the end so....cool

NXT UK cringe time
is their title even on the Takeover card?

Agreed, but after tonight I'm more convinced than ever that she isn't ready to be champion. She was pretty rough in some spots and she lost the audience pretty quickly.

Dunne vs Walter. It should be alright and the UK PPV was pretty solid

haha drinking xddd you're cool OP

I was watching old NXT episodes and this sorta thing happens a lot. They fully get behind certain guys that you know just ain't gonna work in the long run. Its probably always going to be a thing when NXT has to look for its next set of stars to carry the show until they get called up to the main roster to be dancing jobbers

>dat dropkick
holy based

Like I can understand why people are excited for Bianca potentially being the next champion, but like...its too soon and its painfully obvious she's not ready to lead the division. Kairi pretty much had to lead her through that match during some parts.

I mean does Bianca have potential? Yeah. But her as champion right now would be a very poor idea. Keep in mind that Kairi and Io are much better at carrying greener talents. Now imagine Bianca in a high profile Takeover match against someone like Mia Yim or something. It would be rough viewing.

Not to mention that if Bianca won, its very likely her reign would be entirely forgettable because assuming Sasha/Bayley retain at Wrestlemania, I imagine the next feud for them would be against the Sky Pirates, and that would get significantly more focus because A) It's the return of Sasha/Bayley to NXT, and B) It would likely take place at Takeover: San Jose.

>>Want Piper and Rhea to bully me

>Disturbed
shit, they still playing?

She's very athletic, has some charisma and has a good look. She's green as shit but she could be pretty great in a few years.

She won't win but just being in the match is going to raise her profile. I personally don't see much there character/promowise and even if her matches become more consistent I don't thinks enough compared to everyone else. Still I've seen this sorta thing before and shes basically being tested right now

Also I wanna lick Isla Dawns pits as is tradition

Bianca's selling of Kairi's neckbreaker was awful. Unfortunately, they will put the title on her because she's homegrown.

I'm sorry, but what's wrong with Mia Yim?
Yes, Bianca is green. So put her up against the girls with more experience... Mia, Candice, Dakota, etc...
She's literally the only one who can believably carry the division after they get rid of Shayna. Can you really imagine one of the Joshi girls having an extended title run?

why do they removed their shoes?

Can anyone explain the Shoe thing to me? The only thing I know about England is the doctors wear scarves and fezs

Bianca Belair is fucking fantastic.
I don't really give a toss about women's wrestling too much but Bianca is BRILLIANT.
Deceptively strong.

She botched the first one, but she got right back up and sold the heck out of the second. Rock-taking-a-stunner or Mickie-taking-the-Eclipse levels of selling.

It's just footie chants made into wrestling chants.
On WWE they have to use the PG chants for Gibson but on Progress everyone's calling him a massive cunt.

>>Grizzled Young Vets
>>Screw the kickpad and Flippy manlets wrestlers

I like these guys nice promo

Nothing is wrong with Mia. Although she is nowhere near as skilled when it comes to carrying greener talents in the ring. I just used her as an example as she was the first name that sprung to mind when I think of someone is great in the ring, but also not exactly known for carrying greener talents to good matches.

Did Kairi repeat the move to give Bianca a chance to redo the spot?

Gibson is a brilliant heel because he's a decent wrestler and everyone fucking hates him regardless of how good he is.
Some of his promos before WWE were savage as fuck.

Maybe. It could have all been intentional to keep Bianca looking strong. Takes two neckbreakers to take her down.

Yeah that was planned. Kairi is tiny so she needs two neckbreakers to take Bianca down.

>bingo hall fed doesn't even have a TV deal

Imagine bumping you neck to sawdust for a hotdog and a handshake

Attached: 1536954774069.jpg (601x528, 50K)

Gonna need a hat trick when she beats Brock

>implying it wouldn't be over after just one interceptor

OOOOH ENZO AMORE

So, Rhea Ripley has been traveling in the states for a while, you can see her in some of the PC videos on Youtube. Do you think they're prepping her for a post-Mania call-up, or is she going to join the main NXT roster for a bit?

I kinda hope not. The UK roster isn't that big

WALTER legit looks good

Hes like Koslov good version

She's still in NXT UK, she just started a feud with Piper Niven. She's in the same category as Barthel, Aichner or Ohno. They live in Florida, they train at the PC, they work the house show circuit (florida + national) but they are in NXT UK because they have no spot for them in NXT.

the hair whip is stupid because it doesn't look like it hurts at all. it's just hair. imagine having to sell for someone lightly brushing you with their ponytail

NXT x minigolf twitch.tv/greatblackotaku

>the hair whip is stupid because it doesn't look like it hurts at all. it's just hair. imagine having to sell for someone lightly brushing you with their ponytail
youtu.be/G0OmeBN1mQY?t=6060

Do you just not watch the product?

Gimmie the Greenlight