Who else wants to fuck Nia in the ass?

Who else wants to fuck Nia in the ass?

Attached: ASS.png (479x482, 166K)

i want to stick my face into it and inhale her ding-dong diddly braps until i pass out

I would if I thought I could get past it, but I'd definitely fuck her cheeks

I don't. I'd rather fuck her missionary style, cumming several times haha.

this desu but I want her butt to inhale my entire head before she braps

Can a human dick even get past all the fat and reach her butthole? A horse, perhaps?

>Doesn't watch SBBW

You spread her cheeks, virgin

Hahaha

I forget sometimes that the virgin thing isn't a meme. Get out sometime.

worked

hahaha

Oh shit! You got me, bro!

Attached: 1548202390073.jpg (600x580, 235K)

I do. I want her to bear my tall, jacked up half polynesian wrestler sons and my supathick daughters.

They can play in the NFL or star in Aquaman too. Don't care. I want to leech off my kids and pound a thick polynesian woman every night.

You get get a girl pregnant by fucking her asshole.

No shit. I'll hit every hole.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

Based legacy conscious Chad wanting the strongest vessel for his progeny.

ya seething too

Hahaha

Mmmmmm ya gonna fuck ya daughters?

Nah. The kids would be inbred.

i actually want to fuck an oiled up obese girl just to try this out

Nah, but I'd probably jerk it to the idea of her banging chads.

Attached: hoganBrooke.jpg (967x1024, 226K)

Based and High test

>tfw I met her IRL and she was actually hot and chill as fuck

Best way to breed. Imagine how strong the kids would be. Nia is strong as hell.

Ventilate yourself

Sure. I stopped breathing for a second there.

Unironically my fetish. Fantasizing about what woman could give me the healthiest and most resilient kids.

No, dipstick, with a shotgun.

I didn't say I wanted to bang my non-existent daughters. I just wanted to contribute beautiful women to the world and you twisted that into your perverse fantasy. So I played along.

Anyway you try to cope, imagining another man fucking, and then saying you'd jerk off to that, qualifies you for a free helicopter ride.

I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Let's be honest. It probably will never happen so no need to call CPS. Just because she's your daughter doesn't make you immune to all dirty thoughts. I'd like to think I'd be a caring father and give my kids the best. You're the pervert who had to bring incest into the picture.

wasn't me, retard

You're the retard taking anything anyone says on this autistic board seriously. People make incest jokes all the time about Hogan, Mick Foley and Flair. I mean, their daughters a hot adult and it's funny to think of them having forbidden fantasies about them. I don't condone sexual abuse so fuck off with that.

Cry harder

Attached: JubilantFirsthandCottonmouth.webm (640x800, 211K)

Lexi can't handle that much brap.

Sorry I was laughing so hard at your moral high horse that I shed a tear.

*raises paw*

How little is your dick?...

OwO
*notices your bulge*

Sodomy is disgusting. If you fuck anyone in the ass you're a fucking subhuman faggot.

nia is such a braphog

I wanna bang tf out of that fat ass

Attached: niapic4-1.jpg (714x1101, 89K)

t. bitch who gets ass fucked on the reg

I'd love to

imagine the fucking smell.

Attached: 1542754148572.jpg (1536x1671, 382K)

>ywn

Attached: magik (1).png (438x297, 44K)

>he doesn't know the 8x6 meme
Holy newfagola
Why do I still come to this place when it's practically Reddit

Nigger

I mean, I would of course. But I don't particularly want to.

Like if she came up to me and was "hey bro, I really need you to fuck me in my ass" I wouldn't leave her hanging.

That's the look of a man who knows his daughter fucks niggers

What a way to go out

Surprisingly a highly fuckable ass

Attached: 1547669528537.webm (320x240, 875K)

I would fuck Nia. I've fucked fat chicks and they were fun. They try extra hard, go extra passionate and go extra kinky. All in all a good time. Yeah they're not as hot visually but they make up for it in technique.

Yeah but she’s y’all too. You get the uncoordinated rhythm of a tall chick mixed with the clumsy weighted abandon of a fat chick. It’s the worst combo ever.

You know user I agreed with you once upon a time until I fucked a fat tall chick. Not only do they try twice as hard because they're fat, but they try THRICE as hard because they're tall. Fat chicks go all out. Fat TALL chicks will do ANYTHING to please you because they know how low they are on the pussy pekking order lol.

I masturbate with my flaccid penis when nia jax and her delicious fat ass appear on my tv screen shaking it for the cock, a bitch like that needs to be held down and dicked so hard she’ll lose her sanity and keep coming back for your cock craving the seed she so desperately needs, a woman not just any woman a big beautiful woman to satisfy your needs anytime of the day you need, lets face it, Nia is what ALL women strive to be, a big rump for my lump to dump inside her someday we will meet and I will cum inside her filling the air with our scent of the sweaty bodies tired from all of the primal love making I would so deaperately give her in a heartbeat, I would eat her own shit straight from the toilet because I love her and her beautiful round melon ass so much, it gives me great pain knowing ill never be able to lick her shit off her caramel asscheeks how do you bros live like this?

yum
made me grab my erect penis
based

Attached: harpoon.jpg (1750x2500, 120K)