Except hogan, which wrestlers should I support because they are white nationalists?

except hogan, which wrestlers should I support because they are white nationalists?

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollowverse.com/kane/
bleacherreport.com/articles/537856-wrestling-with-chutzpah-the-top-8-jewish-professionals-in-wrestling-history#slide5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_(surname)
youtu.be/HP52BJ2lKNo
hebrewsurnames.com/SVERDLIN
ethnicelebs.com/randy-savage/comment-page-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i read there is a video of chad gable being racist and saying white people are better. not been leaked yet

Michael Hayes, Dick Murdoch, Alicia Fox.

You mean besides Hogan?
Fuckin hillbillies, man

>Alicia Fox
ironically legit

william regal
vince macmahon
new jack

Austin, Undertaker, Kane

pretty sure le ringmaster is anti-white

Dave Schultz
Ric Flair mentioned some tag team in his book that pushed black fishers into the river or something. From what I hear Ric is raciss too.

Attached: drD2.jpg (810x1135, 51K)

Hayes is a Jew though. I don't know if nationalist would like that.

Kane is some weird mix between republican and liberal

Not according to Debra.

Attached: austinPrisonGuard.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Randy Orton

He literally called out Jews when he interviewed Paul Heyman

Bryan
Rowan
Alicia Fox

Based Chad

Attached: kane rothbardian.png (1709x860, 207K)

> Jacobs
> curly red jewfro
> surprised he's a neocon libertarian
I mean he's cool and all, but some of your jewdars are broken.

>Everyone and every feature is jewish!!!!!!
Your type are the worst

Debra is a jew

You can't get more of a Jewish surname than Jacobs. It was Israel's first name in Genesis. Like I said, I like Kane and really don't care. He's really smart and that gimmick breathed new life into Underfaker's dying career.

A hot one. Busted many nuts as a teen during the attitude era. Those thighs. Those tits.

Every time I see Sherri with Harlem Heat I can't help but think they were double teaming her outside the ring if you know what I mean.

Yes u can, it's also used as an anglo-saxon name you loon.

Sherri was lesbian. She died a week before the Benoit murderers and was in a lesbian relationship with nancy once

So why does he look like Dave Meltzer's brother? Is Meltzer Anglo Saxon too?

Attached: mrSmark.jpg (620x350, 33K)

She was banging Robert Fuller's legendary cock. How does that make her lesbo? Most women are bisexual

Yeah wow, he really looks like Meltzer!!! I get it, you're probably very into pol stuff and are still in your "I can identify a jew" phase, don't worry - u'll grow out of it

Attached: See-No-Evil-Premiere-Arrivals.jpg (615x786, 51K)

Kevin Sullivan must really hate coalburners

Randy Orton
Alicia Fox

Attached: kaneEarlyYears.jpg (642x361, 20K)

Attached: RP.png (1227x789, 2.02M)

hollowverse.com/kane/
I've seen him on many lists of "Jewish Wrestlers". It's not a big leap to think he is. Not every jew is the stereotypical hook nose schemer.

bleacherreport.com/articles/537856-wrestling-with-chutzpah-the-top-8-jewish-professionals-in-wrestling-history#slide5

Unless he's said himself he's jewish, it's useless pondering. The same list says Kevin Nash is jewish ffs

Nash probably is. So what? They just don't make it a big deal. Randy Savage was Jewish too. Big deal.

No they weren't, you dont know shit. Some rumor spread that they are and you jump right on it. Savage is catholic and Nash christian, this is public knowledge. Sorry to break your jewish fantasies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_(surname)
Could be, could not be. He has said he is part native American but nothing about being Jewish. it's not like there are no Jewish families in the Detroit area.

Savage's mom is Jewish and Jews can convert to Catholicism or any other religion.

"Nash was born on July 9, 1959, to a devout Christian family, in southwest Detroit, Michigan."

This is so autistic, if Savage's mother was a practicing jew she wouldn't have married and had children with a catholic.

He's confirmed he isn't.

youtu.be/HP52BJ2lKNo

dont bother user, it's just dumb polcels, they'll call anyone a jew

Both words work in this context bud

His mom's last name was Sverdlin.
hebrewsurnames.com/SVERDLIN

Why are you getting your panties in a wad about wrestlers being part Jewish? I'm just stating facts

Jews are an ethnic group, just because she has jewish ancestry doesn't mean she was a follower of the religion.

Stone Cold spray painted "nigger" on Ahmed Johnson's car when he won the IC title.

Ric Flair called Teddy Long a "nigger boy" to his face back in NWA.

That was meant for Randy Savage and Lanny Poffo. Angelo was a pure Italian I think.

Nobody hates niggas more than New Jack

ethnicelebs.com/randy-savage/comment-page-1

"Jew" isn't an ethnic group, anyone can convert to judaism. Ashkenazi, sephardic etc. are ethnic groups. At least get your facts straight

Why is it surprising that there are Jews in an entertainment field? Fuck. You act like I'm calling for their extermination or something. Most of the allegedly Jewish wrestlers I listed were favorites. It doesn't bother me that they are Jews. Next you will tell me Goldberg and Barry Horowitz aren't Jews.

Attached: ecofascist nazi Bryan.png (900x1488, 1.89M)

Jesus fuck you're dumb, you've already proven you don't know anything about genealogy. Was Savage's mother and Nash's parents Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi?? Unless you know that, you're talking out your ass. And Goldberg is Ashkenazi, btw.

> nazi
> marries and breeds a spic
based

Why do Jews mention Jesus so much?

Probably Ashkenazi like 90% or more of American Jews.

>Move goalpost
Come on, m8 - show me their genealogy. Fuck, Miss Elizabeth converted to judaism later on in life - way after she split up with Randy. If she had had kids you'd be saying the kid is a jew too, even though she obviously has no jewish genes.

> persecution complex
Sheesh and I thought Mormons were bad.
Ok Nash and Jacobs are goys. Thanks for providing proof. I'll delay my plans for the Jewish wrestler genocide until I gather more evidence.

Go back on pol and cry over how the jews made you an incel

Incel projection.

*Except for Hogan
The beginning of your sentence isn't capitalized, yet you used proper punctuation. Poor Cletus is a white nationalist who doesn't speak English hahahahahaha

Frothing

You must be from pol and since pol is 90% crying over jews and women I don't think I'm exaggerating, funny how a bunch of chad wrestlers get called jews by "aryan" subhumans who act like neurotic jews.

Why am I pol for caring about who is Jewish? I'm interested in wrestler ethnicities like I am their general backgrounds. By far the most overrepresented group in wrestling is French Canadian. They like the Jews of wrestling

Benoit
HHH
Pat Patterson
Carpentier
Andre (yes he lived in Quebec for a time)
Dino Bravo
Rick Martel
The Mountie

and so on. How does the tiny province of Quebec have so many wrestlers in prominent positions?

Do people that actually think having sex is hard actually exist?

Attached: ya mad.gif (400x368, 3.14M)

The Vachons too.

The Garvins
Ivan Koloff
PCO
Maryse
Hans Schmidt

>there's nothing wrong with being Jewi-

Attached: 140728-shire-herp-tease_c8zblg.jpg (1480x832, 149K)

Attached: brit milah.jpg (500x666, 137K)

Gotta admit that's pretty fucked up. I don't care how you justify it. Circumcision is pretty barbaric in general. Thanks mom and dad.

>there's nothing wrong with being Whit-

Attached: cuckold.png (293x398, 167K)

Is that like astral projection? I got laid a couple times in lucid dreams. It was great.

There is something very wrong with being a nigger

Attached: nigger mom.jpg (1627x1686, 308K)

CPS probably took that bitch shortly after she felt like posting this on social media.

He looks Jewish tho

>Implying whites aren't the most cucked race in the world

Attached: pol laugh.jpg (533x388, 78K)

Weren't blacks taken from their own countries by whites to work as slaves and sold like cattle?

And their "wives" taken to the bedroom by their owner's sons

And then whites killed other whites to free them

Attached: lol lol.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

>needing whites to do literally everything for you
yikes, state of you lot

You are a hick virgin weeb. That bitch is ugly as fuck.

BASED

Revisionism. The south wanted to be an independent confederation and slavery was just part of the equation that got blown up by later historians with a civil rights angle.

>thinking I'm non-white

>taken
umm, they paid a fair price for them

Not a weeb and never lived in the sticks.

Hogan said if his daughter had to date a black guy he'd prefer it not be a ghetto one.

so you just spend your time whiteknighting black people on the internet

Attached: 1510687172307.jpg (720x757, 51K)

Hate anime? If so then you alright user, keep fapping to ugly jews.

id k but booker t is scaryh he robbed wendts and wnet to jai l so did mvp balck peoeple are sacry

Yeah (((whites)))

Attached: JewishSlaveTrade.jpg (539x385, 59K)

Nope, making fun of cuck whites who are larping as supermen