/Stardom/ General

Last thread: The April 5 New York show finally has more matches announced and they were worth the wait. Stardom's Ace and True Heart Momo Watanabe defends her Wonder of Stardom Title against fellow QQ member and Big Rookie Utami Hayashishita. Also announced is Oedo Tai vs STARS in what will surely be another excellent Stardom elimination match.

Attached: D3QELkdU4AA7hI6-orig.jpg (1200x660, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1113526776750268416
youtube.com/watch?v=4GwO8OtDIoA
twitter.com/Kozakai_Yurie/status/1113617866031370240
youtube.com/watch?v=PH-nYR_XCmo
twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1113888665334214656
stardom-world.com/
twitter.com/junglekyona/status/1113859347891871747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely going to pay 9.99 for this.

Post stardom pits

This has to be the main event right? The We Are Stardom twitter posted it second to last and Stars vs OT last.

Finally a Momo OP. Sunlight Girl btfo.

Thank you Rossy twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1113526776750268416

Attached: D3QDgyTUwAA63xr-orig.jpg (1200x660, 218K)

Attached: D3QJRDDUYAArDXR-orig.jpg (1024x562, 152K)

Being a JAN fan is suffering. Nobody appreciates Natsuko's breakout year and a half

Attached: D3QJKc5VsAArqhD.jpg (1024x562, 138K)

They could've announce it earlier than 2 days before the show then :P

The problems with visas kinda blocked them.
They tweeted it out as soon as they got through customs.

called it

>It's in my area
>no money for tickets

Attached: 905a1660d542ed0f9683e9de681a85ea8ecd7b7bf3865e3f23d76acbc309df68.jpg (400x400, 27K)

they never had any problems, you visafags were just pissing yourself about nothing

Fumi said 13 Japanese girls and that's all of them announced now. Momo, Utami, Hazuki, Kagetsu, Miyagi, Arisa, Tam, Mayu, Saki, Konami, Hana, Jungle and Natsuko.

They still have some tickets to sell though, they just said on twitter. They're almost at 700 now which is already great for them. Imagine the merch sales.
I do agree that this might anger their domestic fans since they're prioritizing overseas fans over them here.

Women's wrestling sucks anyways, dude

Holy dimes

This is my show of the weekend, I was scared beforehand. But this makes it.
Fuck yes.

Anyone going to this please don't chant this is awesome, fight forever, or other cringe shit, just chant the wrestler's name if anything.

Real fans will fly to New York.

Scream MAYUUUU like a retard instead

Don't worry, people there will self-police themselves.
It was the same thing that happened at the first NJPW show in US. People were just trying to look like normal NJPW fans and not cringy US neckbeards.

Going to do my best impression of the guy with the gravelly voice that always screams her name.

>I love stardom but, I did not like the card very much, these gaijins are unnecessary, it's not an attractive card
Based ungrateful BR telling the hard truth and not giving a fuck. This is a 1 match card and a waste of lots of great talent like JAN, Hazuki, and Konami. Semi-main is ok.

>Kagetsu in stable warfare again and another white belt main event
why does Rossy hate the red belt

big agree

Hats off to ya

I'm gonna do it, lads, I'm gonna ask Utami out

I wonder if Yurie, Barb or Daichi will be there. Here's Yurie playing RE2 as her Jashin-chan character speaking of: youtube.com/watch?v=4GwO8OtDIoA

Ask her the question we've all been wanting to know: if she's a pure virgin or not

If she is she won't be when I'm done

Thanks for coming back OP!

I was thinking of doing this myself.
I was worried, but I'll have a chance to profess my love to Jungle.

OK, so here's the question: Is there some sort of meet up before hand before getting on the subway to the show?

>Works the marks
>Works the smarks
>Works OPetty
>Works Puro Twitter
>Works reddit
>Works /oedo/ into a salt-encrusted seethe
>Works Io's White Belt record
>Works the Ice Ribbon shill into turning his back on his promotion
>Works her right leg into a kick
>Works the best bout

Attached: DoYoIb-VAAAweqw.jpg (1200x1099, 176K)

They're gonna have well over 10k in cash from their merch sales, how will they bring that back to Japan

Some ticket sales for notable shows:
Evolve: 400
WXW: 200
WWN Supershow: 200
Shimmer: 200
Stardom: 600 and might finish around 700 after the card announcement

I'm gonna bang her in N.Y.

>I'm gonna bang her in N.Y.

Attached: DmLVDElVAAAsvhf.jpg (1200x900, 221K)

Ya seethe?

alri
i ordered the show

Attached: DyU5k0zVsAAFQ2-.jpg (1024x766, 119K)

A person only has to declare it if they are carrying amounts over 10 grand. Easy enough to share it out between a few of the roster and they won't have to declare anything.

Attached: D3OrHgyU4AA6QWW.jpg (1200x850, 115K)

Attached: D3NUEkoUcAAl2kB.jpg (963x1200, 203K)

>Goes over United States customs cleanly in a squash match

Attached: fucks your waifu.jpg (901x1200, 194K)

I'll give Rossy credit, he's at least willing to book a big match in the US rather than try and save it for Japan.

How much does LaBoom actually hold? DDT sold out.

LaBoom is around 500, I didn't know DDT was running there thought they were at a big venue but that's another major show Stardom has outdrawn I guess.

Is that sperm on her glasses?

Don't be judgemental, Sonny has needs.

Ganbatte Momo-chan!

Attached: D0G2kkDU8AA92xz.jpg orig.jpg (1346x1803, 225K)

Fuck , she's so hot

stale

Atleast until she opens her mouth

Yeah, but I still want her

Is there gonna be a live stream?

time limit draw leading to rematch in Japan incoming

I want her to smother me with her thighs until I die

yes Fite TV

Please don't speak about my wife like that, thank you.

YOUR WIFE WILL SMOTHER ME WITH HER THIGHS AND IM GONNA LIKE IT

Only if you give me 20 bucks, & I get to watch

I will give your wifes lower calf region a good splurt of cum and you can watch
take it or leave it

10 bucks, my final offer, or NO deal

ok BUDDY BOY
now your wifes taking it on the face before she smothers me with her thighs. have fun dealing with my suffocated corpse LOSER

Oh yeah, you'll be dead, I'll just loot your corpse, I look forward to conducting business with you

Glad we could work about a mutually beneficial deal! I'll see you in the ring

Dodges human traffic laws like a pro.

>wasting the top belt on a house show
hey pal, you just blow in from stupid town?

when did agua leave his basement?

>""Chad""
>Has no tape library
>Knows little about the promotion he posts about every day
>Can't create a comprehensive best bouts shortlist of his favorite joshi wrestlers
>Only retweets things about joshi because he has nothing interesting to say
>Hasn't seen all of Kagetsu's title defenses
>So triggered by a Japanese teenage girl named Momo Watanabe beating his favorite wrestles in fake fights that he can't allow himself to let go of his negative preconceptions and enjoy her matches on their own merits
>"H-hey, b-b-but at least I have twitter pictures saved in their original size!"

Attached: I9UcsTOG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>house show
Stardom's biggest show ever pal

Attached: D3DqIGUU4AA-PE0.jpg (900x1200, 257K)

After you get over the initial excitement of the main event the rest of the card looks awful. What the fuck is the point of adding Britt Baker and that other girl as a 3rd tag team in the QQ vs Hana-gun match, why even book them? They should have quarantined most of the gaijin in one match so you don't waste Hazuki, Kyona and Natsuko like that

Attached: D3Q1JRpUIAAoZ_0.jpg (1072x1200, 233K)

>"Dom Perignon Rose please Hiro-chan"

biggest house show*

Just imagine the smell of Utami and Momo in the ring. IMAGINE it.

Attached: 1550966593061.gif (210x158, 1.48M)

Attached: 55729585_565771797241457_6962212896495341195_n.jpg (1024x1820, 125K)

wrong thread

Attached: DyZDMKFV4AAbHAn.jpg (1200x675, 188K)

>/woo/
>/oedo/""chad""
Remember when /stardom/ wasn't infected with their toxins?

Attached: DyIbXqTVsAI4_Dk.jpg (1200x900, 192K)

rent free

nah agua claims he's been here since around the beginning

>Remember a Yea Forums thread that wasn't filled with shit?
........No

You are a wewtist though, nice projection. Start by removing yourself.

Attached: fag.jpg (1786x312, 49K)

he is also a member of purotwitter

he just secludes himself to other users' inboxes

Attached: Mayu thumbs up.webm (1920x1080, 634K)

How do you know what's being posted there? Go back.

I really want to go to the nyc show since it’s only two trains away but I’ve never been to joshi show and don’t have a single friend that wanted to come with me. I’m ashamed to go by myself and be solo the whole time. What do anons?

It's a hard hurdle to get over but going to shows alone isn't that bad and it really won't be embarrassing. It's a really unique opportunity that you may regret missing.

I don't share or promote their principles.
No one looks at a post of mine and thinks, "a wewtist posted this."

Attached: DxhR93oU8AAVjqU.jpg (900x1200, 224K)

they think "a pedofile posted this"

Attached: Projector.jpg (1170x644, 66K)

Been to plenty of WWE shows solo. Just make sure to take a bath and put on deodorant before you go so that you are not a disgusting fat smelly slob.

Dude. I'm going solo and coming from upstate, and I don't mean Westchester county. Sometimes you gotta just do it to avoid any regrets.

Attached: D3RXRfKWsAUZywa.jpg (802x1024, 122K)

Attached: D3RZTYUXkAg8TWW.jpg (1200x996, 258K)

Punch Sonny when you get there. That will instantly make you a lot of friends.
ETHERED

@6515721
cringe

twitter.com/Kozakai_Yurie/status/1113617866031370240
Yurie confirmed.

Hi Sonny or his only defender agua! Still thinking about OP?

YAAAAAASSSS

SLAY QUEEN MOMO

Attached: momo-based.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

We'll do a Stardom live gamethread on Friday, try not to shit it up.

>We'll do a Stardom live gamethread on Friday
no

this lmfao
why? just post in here or the next thread

Attached: DWZTayBU0AEMb0j.jpg (1024x681, 68K)

Don't bother this show looks terrible aside from the white belt match

Attached: DS2eignUMAECyzO.jpg (1200x802, 112K)

Njpw bores me and so does WWE

I only like Joshi DDT style ecw and deathmatch wrestling.
Should I try stardom?

which will be another "challenger wrestles circles around Momo to make it a good match"
no try DDT's joshi, TJPW

hiding this pedo cringe

based

Attached: D1MvtCmU0AAPRSE.jpg (1200x900, 125K)

Attached: D0TQdVkX4AEIICU.jpg (1024x682, 84K)

moron

he said he likes DDT style, TJPW is literally a DDT brand. kill yourself!

watanabe momo is a beautiful angel

Stardom wrestler Kimura Hana.

that's the girl from /oedo/ right?

yeah that thread used to be the /Hana/ general

Nope. She left Oedo Tai last year.

thanks, it makes sense now
learn to read, assclown

Good posts.

I'm glad you're proud of your work

don't mention it, Hana, Kris, and Kagetsu are the /oedo/ OGs I think. Tam might be as well, I don't remember when the threads started exactly but it was around then.

Attached: D2-EDKGVYAAicXP.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

Is she going to be an announcer there? Will she try it in English?

doubt she'll try English, they'll probably have an English announcer as well like New Japan does in America. Unless the dude knows English.

U cute
Thanks for the recommendation friend

np, there's a tjpw general () if you have more questions or whatever. Hope you enjoy if you check it out.

Man, with 2 shots being 20 bucks, this will be worse than any trip to the titty bar for my wallet.

it's $20 for a picture? fucking roberry

Attached: DsNsxKqVsAElR0L.jpg (800x1200, 134K)

What's the one with the really muscular Asian girl? I wanna watch mayu and her

thats TJPW, she's Reika Saiki. Mayu is in Stardom and sometimes ROH and once in Lucha Underground. TJPW's ace is names Miyu, she's great.

Attached: D2P1P5sUwAIoAs2.jpg (1200x802, 105K)

WHAT THE FUCK LADS BRING BACK CELESTIAL KID NOW

Attached: D3R4ASwW4AACklD.jpg (900x1200, 101K)

go back to /wew/ already, you lost

Attached: D3OsBcHUYAUwbbm.jpg (1200x954, 180K)

Attached: DsNtBSmU8AAXctd.jpg (821x1200, 162K)

Between the bakeries and pizza shops I wonder how fucked their diets will be after this trip?

any more pics of Konami in these jeans? Girl I'm crushing on that I hang out with has worn very similar jeans a few times.

Attached: D3R_fxzV4AArwOF.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Attached: 54512649_1140471502803548_1099637597177337128_n.jpg (1024x1820, 128K)

>>>/oedo/

cringe

loser

This is upsetting. First Oedo went to fucking Chili's for their taste of American cuisine, and now they're eating leftover cardboard pizza from a shitty delivery chain.

>>>/fuckoff/

Are you sure it's Pizza Hut or Domino's? It doesn't look like one of their slices. I hope they went to one of the better pizzerias in the city.

QQ went to see King Kong on Broadway and met a fan

Attached: qq.jpg (672x507, 57K)

well you're in the right thread for being a little bitch, so I won't redirect these posts

Attached: Slc86YPanrSpCQH8.webm (360x640, 853K)

Attached: censor.jpg (262x300, 10K)

my farther and my mother are super angels for me. they always makes me happy and calms my mind.
i believe it is justice, and not might, that wins in the end unless killed and crushed to unreasonable force.
also, i will never forget feelings of gratitude and love to everyone.

Mayu gets to be on the same card as Okada.

Attached: mayu okada.webm (600x338, 1.65M)

She'll probably jump his bones backstage or at least try to slip him her number.

i want to drink a lot of the stardom rosters rump nectar

Mayu and okada is so cute

Thank you friend :3

Mayu and Okada having a kid would be future GOAT material.

So how is everyone getting to the show? Driving right into Queens? By subway, bus, ride share, or rental car?

>agua is still seething so hard that he monitors 5 threads he falsely accused (the countless people he's called) OP of creating
OHNONONONONONO

Attached: LOOK AT THIS DUDE.jpg (1024x684, 96K)

Okada dates a celebrity while joshi wrestlers date shindy wrestlers. He's out of her league

I bet you felt like you were proving something to someone with this post. As if you thought someone believed that Mayu and Okada were actually going to have a kid.

it's also obvious agua is behind the "puro twitter" threads since no one else is retarded to drag screenshots of another website to here and then start a general about it

agua's posts are more predictable than his favorite company's (WWE) booking

I understand autism causes issues with interpreting sentences without context and explicit disclosure. In this case, nothing they said sounds like what you think.
All the best,

Anonymous

oops meant

Attached: D3NUEkoV4AAaz2h.jpg (963x1200, 156K)

Attached: 【スターダム】2019.3.28-後楽園大会ダイジェスト-digest-【STARDOM】.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

christ, I just did very minimal digging and see that he made that post like a minute or two after the new thread was posted, the new thread wasn't shared in the old one until over 20 minutes after it was made. This guy is a legitimate nutcase.

Attached: DLM4PH8VoAAD5cN.jpg (1200x900, 205K)

wait, you're telling me the guy who stalked a random twitter user, harassed said user, and then tried to make himself look cool by sharing said user's posts in here and making baseless claims about said user being the OP of multiple generals on this board as well as accusing anyone else who posted in the thread was also this said user is a nutcase? Idk man, nutcase is a little harsh. It's not like he spends 24 hours a day monitoring multiple threads here and picking fights with people he assumes are also that twitter user...right?

Attached: bito hmmm.jpg (1616x1080, 176K)

It might be a little fun.
Let me try.
What's your fucking problem?. Stale. This isn't a Momo OP! I love underage rookies. Name your top 5 bouts by Ruaka-chan. I love Brandi Rhodes. I bet you watch RAW. Cagematch and reddit are my sources of education. Seething. We don't want you here. Guilty looking post. I have seen two AJW matches. My Arisa Hoshiki folder has 4,840 images! Stardom's True Heart is the visual premier ace of Joshi Puroresu. Please visit me "aguakun-w" on Reddit, my home away from home. Fuck joshitube, I didn't like being their friend anyway. Cope. Nice projection. Rent free. Here are my thoughts on 4/2/2019's visit to the therapist (Cherry-picked!). They said I should stop calling them OPetty instead of Dr. Nordquist, but I know I'm onto something since they were on their phone at one point, likely to steal my pictures and post them in a higher resolution.

whoa that was weird

>They said I should stop calling them OPetty instead of Dr. Nordquist

Attached: Vince top kek.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

This person has actually been banned from this board multiple times. I don't wish to sound rude / presumptuous, but I'm fairly certain he is, to word this as carefully as I can, not sound of mind.

god that day the jannies banned him and deleted all his posts in late 2017 was so peaceful

i notice they don't even come into joshi threads anymore, which is a blessing and a curse, it'd help get rid of the dump/floods but at least I can say nigger

Attached: 54800393_878858145796041_5421093860942992884_n.jpg (1024x1820, 181K)

The reason why they haven't announced the card is because if some customs dude googled their names he would be able to find out that all these women are working wrestling show STARDOM and not some Ring of Honor.
And getting banned would be a big mistake.

Britt Baker booking is favor to AEW, Rossy is playing 5D chess.
STARDOM is neutral ground in promotional warfare.

You're a bit late. Card was announced awhile ago.

Bea signed with AEW too. Although from what I understand, they're already in a contract with RoH and I don't know if it will allow them to send talent to AEW shows.

Honestly, who cares?

Somebody needs to bring their grandpa and a few of his retirement home friends to sit in the front row fully kitted out in baseball uniforms.

She looks really better with pink than she did with blonde.

I know, I am explaining that to the user.
I want it to be out there.

You're conjecturing. You don't know anything.

The user who asked
>why is Baker booked?
I think this is just more of political games Rossy is playing.
He is able to be a training ground for Xia Brookeside, after she was signed to NXT UK.
Or maybe WWE is recognising that they need to let their women work outside. And not only in those promotions they have in their own pocket (WxW for Toni Storm).

Why not, it makes sense.
DragonGate dudes didn't make it through because WrestleCon couldn't have proved they are in permanent employ with them, so they weren't given the work visas.
Yes, it is conjecture.
But they literally made trailer.
Why they haven't tweeted the card before hand. Or even the trailer. They weren't sure all of them can safely get there.
They had to have flights booked at least days before, rather weeks before the departure, they had to know who goes and what matches will be there.
Why they haven't announced anything UNTIL THEY LANDED IN US?

Xia said she's taking bookings on twitter a couple of days ago so it seems so.

Because seeing Stardom girls booked for shows with AEW where they're working in front of thousands of people is more exciting than ROH and empty venues. Plus ROH just stinks. Finally, it's how we eventually get Momo vs. Miyu.

to work you

Yes, it was super idiotic when they thought they can just lock them in a warehouse to get better.
It makes literally zero sense to do anything like that.
The thing they should do is to send tehir people for tours to Japan and still pay them a wage.
Imagine sending someone like Bianca to Sendai Girls or Marvelous.
They would have improved tremendously, but WWE is moronic and doesn't do anything like that.

Attached: Dx9w31rUcAAL56d.jpg (1200x1200, 215K)

That doesn't mean she won't molest him.

>goes to Sbarro's
>no one of the better quality, family owned pizza joint dotted across the city
I'm losing faith in Hana. Maybe it's because of too many shoot headbutts she made this bad choice?

How is she supposed to know?
If you are coming to Japan for work, how are you supposed to know of that little hidden in the little alley hidden behind this giant mall, that has the best ramen in the city?

Here's a few things you didn't consider:
1. Would the talent themselves be happy to be sent to another country or continent where they don't speak the language or know anybody there?
2. What happen when they get injured working outside of WWE? would WWE be liable to a lawsuit when they get hurt for sending their talents to another promotions that is not well equipped or have the same safe guards as in the WWE.

Google, Yelp and other tourist and travel sites give you a good idea of what good, non-chain joints to go to. Plus she's been to the US a couple times before. I'm sure Cheeseburger could've pointed her in the right direction if she asked.

I considered them.
>1. Would the talent themselves be happy to be sent to another country or continent where they don't speak the language or know anybody there?
Yes and no. Street Profits got better by working EVOLVE. Xia Brookside wanted to go back to STARDOM. If they are not stupid, those PC prospects can see how better Io or Kairi are. If they think they can get better and thanks to that get a better spot, I'd be begging to get send away.
>2. What happen when they get injured working outside of WWE? would WWE be liable to a lawsuit when they get hurt for sending their talents to another promotions that is not well equipped or have the same safe guards as in the WWE.
Choose well the promotion you send them to. They are willing to lend their talent to PROGRESS, to WXW, to OTT, to EVOLVE and now to STARDOM. People bacstage reportedly fell in love with Meiko (cause everyone loves Meiko) and people who worked there probably speak highly of her. Everyone does. Use her promotion to give your girls (send two there at a time, so they do not feel so alone) great experience on some 3 weeks tour, then bring them back and take a look at what they learned.
And people in NXT are being paid to work-out, they are being paid from the Largo loop ticket sales as well, but thy have steady checks. They pay for their hospital fees anyway.

what you are describing sounded a lot easier in theory than in practice.
>Street Profits got better by working EVOLVE.
sure but they don't have to fly 18 hours to the other side of the world for a month or how ever long a STARDOM tour usually last.
>Xia Brookside wanted to go back to STARDOM.
Xia is under the NXT UK contract, she can go wherever the fuck she wants as long as she shows up whenever WWE needed her to.
>If they think they can get better and thanks to that get a better spot, I'd be begging to get send away.
I doubt the Aliyahs and Vanessa Bournes of the performance center can get any better than they are or be anything other than bottom of the barrel. They haven't improve after training and working with people speaking their native tongue, you think they'll be better training and working with someone who doesn't speak the same language as them? Bianca is about to be the NXT champ in a few days, I don't think going to Japan are going to give her better spot.
>They are willing to lend their talent to PROGRESS, to WXW, to OTT, to EVOLVE
Most people they send there are indie workers that have experience working in those particular promotions, and the person in charge of EVOLVE and PROGRESS also work for WWE so they know what WWE want. They are also english speaking promotions.
>What happened when the girls in other promotions are a bit rough with the WWE girls?Will they be jealous they have to put over a WWE trainee? what happened if talent missed home? Who is paying for their visa, accommodation and cost of living? Is the additional cost worth it for WWE to take this risk? Are they guaranteed to get better?
If they think they can get better by going to Japan, do a Kenny Omega and ask for their release and go to fucking Japan.

>Saki is walking around New York dressed like this
Uh-oh. I hope she's not alone.

Attached: D3UR0j5UYAIhaTs[1].jpg (576x1024, 86K)

Based Hana

Attached: u4GKcKg_d.jpg (500x557, 39K)

Looks like Arisa has a new costume?

Attached: D3UUNTwUUAESV3h[1].jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>That woman in the background looking at Tam

Attached: D3UZkpuWAAEBWO4.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 667K)

Attached: D3UZkp2W4AEYnpI[1].jpg (1200x900, 301K)

What's wrong ya never seen a burikko grandma in full wrestling gear before.

I hope we get another video of Mayu trying to advertise their show in English like this again.
youtube.com/watch?v=PH-nYR_XCmo

Attached: D3UcTU9U8AAGTYz[1].jpg (768x1024, 182K)

Here's Arisa's new costume. Looking more and more like Mayu.

Attached: D3UcTVpU0AQbV2K[1].jpg (768x1024, 164K)

Arisa showing the world what a slob Mayu is.

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1536x2048, 389K)

Attached: D3Ud3TMUUAApII0[1].jpg (768x1024, 204K)

How long you have to be in a room to make it as messy as she did?

Apparently Arisa's new costume is a remake of the shoot boxing costume she made back in the day.

Attached: D3Ud3TLU8AEeF1a[1].jpg (413x640, 31K)

yum

They've only been there one night. Sumie was amazed at just how much of a mess Mayu created in such a short time when she stayed with her for RoH.

Is she going to do a TV spot at MSG TV? Would Sonny be the mouthpiece if so?

I know they are there only one night yet.
I am kinda asking other anons. How long user would have to be in a room to make it as messy as this.

She jealous because she not a cute grandma like Tam.

I think she's just doing a photo shoot.

so OP was the original Hana chad, holy basedola

Its such a huge difference in beauty between Japanese women and the goblinas of America. Even Mayu is beautiful compared to them.

I wonder if some bypassers thought they were about to film an exhibitionism porn movie

Attached: D3UuBpdUUAAmdFl[1].jpg (768x1024, 103K)

Attached: D3U2HLNUcAAfgEM[1].jpg (768x1024, 131K)

Arisa only showing up for work when she can get a free trip to New York.

kek

Imagine the smell

First 3 matches will be long, boring gaijin beatdowns. We paid to see Dust control 90% of a match on Hazuki I guess
Then a match of Oedo "comedy" and crowd brawling from meme wrestlers
Then a match that will be ruined by some sort of bullshit double KO finish
Every match except 1 has gaijin in it to drag it down to their level
3/10 card at best

Why so negative?

yeesh

And I am not criticizing you for it, I am just asking why are you so negative?
I have much more positive outlook on the show, I think it will be fun.

Momo vs Uta
Kagetsu & Andras vs Kyona & Natsuko
Mayu & Saki vs Martina & Jamie
Hazuki vs Arisa vs Tam
Konami & Bea vs Hana & Bobbi

Fixed the card in a realistic way they could gave done

You just know

Attached: D3UL-l-UYAIQG_d.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

Some people are realists.

be happy and enjoy pro wrestling

I don't love it, but I guess it works better with her brown hair. The previous costume looked great when she re-debuted.

Which one of you fuckers is this.

that is the man we call Sonny
he's elated because he's finally in a country where he can ask someone

mind your business

He works for the Dom. It's Sonny.

my sentence got cut off by the auto post button but I'm going into business for myself and refusing to finish it

Attached: natsuko turnbuckle.jpg (1369x2048, 296K)

I know.
I still want my answer.
Is it you, you asshole?

i plead the fif

I wanna jiggle her belly and thighs

hopefully this trip gives konami some pudge

wh...why is she biting into the side? still cute tho

>not getting Sicilian slice in Manhattan.
Stupid gook

twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1113888665334214656

e-drone scouts and personnel will definitely be at this show. protect our girls.

horse was alive for pearl harbor

this
I need every user out there to block Regal.
Just stand in front of him and block his view.

Attached: 星輝ありさ⭐︎✨hoshiki arisa on Twitter Camera girl,Tam🐼… .webm (720x960, 1.12M)

*snap*
Yep, this one's going in my cringe compilation

Attached: D3VeRYVV4AA3Kmz[1].jpg (768x1024, 140K)

>Yep, this one's going in my burikko compilation

Its because hes not going, and is jelly af

for real. They could have a worse card and I'd still attend instead of sitting on my ass saving pictures of the event.

back to /woo/, shitter

weeaboo cringe

I'm new to Stardom.How do I get into Stardom? Is there a streaming site? Do they do weekly shows?

Attached: 1553389878849.png (600x600, 193K)

Donate $40 to Natsuko via Paypal and she will give you an access code for the site

hamburg

Attached: D3UlLocUUAAdiMR.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

Attached: D3U9-mJV4AIIkth.jpg (900x1200, 221K)

Attached: D3UOp2ZUIAUhHz3.jpg (1200x1030, 282K)

stardom-world.com/

They do 80-90 shows a year they all get uploaded and the promos are English translated. So about 1.5 full shows per week.

stale

Boiling grandma

Attached: grease bear.jpg (684x1024, 95K)

worked

Attached: D3LuWV6UYAAnppH.jpg (576x1024, 93K)

Attached: D3WDuGAUUAAKkgu.jpg (980x1024, 98K)

Attached: D3ToYujWAAA2eW0.jpg (554x1199, 86K)

Based

>one ticket to the NYC Stardom show, please

Attached: stardom.jpg (253x374, 13K)

S Tier
Arisa poster

B Tier
Another Arisa poster

F Tier
/oedo/""chad"" (false fan)
Momo shill (former Ice Ribbon shill / promotion-switcher / false fan)

"What are your matches at Wrestlemania, Io-san, Kairi-san?"

P Tier
agua

based

Attached: Dyhr1LWVAAAymxj.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

did she just sit in bed eating all day while the visual wrestlers were making their next photobook?

if you ever say anything like this again i will end you & your whole family tree.

visual wrestlers have to whore themselves out for cash while /kon/ gets rich by waiting

Attached: kon.jpg (331x542, 91K)

cringe

Attached: 026dd3ed08bb033cf7605c8768089847.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

she's so cute

Attached: Konami QQ Brit.jpg (1536x2048, 433K)

Hi Arisa! I know you're seeing double, but there's only one Arisa poster!

Attached: DyioN7oVsAEP_Sy.jpg (675x1200, 104K)

twitter.com/junglekyona/status/1113859347891871747
Hana and Kyona are together but respecting kayfabe on social media.

Attached: 56439265_1944157159027883_7200297104350046094_n.jpg (1024x1820, 85K)

Anons, what train out of Manhattan should I take to get to the arena? Thanks.

Attached: D3VsXT_UcAAW7Je[1].jpg (768x1024, 98K)

back the way you came

that's just pathetic

Depends where you are. If you're in Midtown, take the E. (Or if you want to spend a little extra to get there quicker take any LIRR train and get off at Jamaica, the venue is right there) If you're closer to downtown, take the J.

what about around Penn Station?

Attached: D3XNd6rV4AAGCZh[1].jpg (750x1000, 197K)

Attached: D3XMDpIWkAAPILy.jpg (750x1000, 159K)

You can take the E or the LIRR right out of Penn.

sweet, what's the price difference? is the E slower? I see LIRR is like $14 and about 20 minutes to Jamaica

Yeah, the E will run you a little less than $3 one way and will probably take around 40 minutes to get there, whereas the LIRR will take you there in about half the time for much more. (The LIRR goes out of the city into Long Island, so the prices are higher as it's meant for traveling longer distances)

ah like the commuter rail in Boston, thanks for the info man. You going to the show?

Attached: D20_2wJUcAA7rF8.jpg (865x1200, 203K)

Attached: D15Pk-iU0AA4Dpf.jpg (1200x802, 117K)

Yeah, though I'm in Queens so my commute's a little bit more straightforward.

nice, hope you enjoy the show bud

New.

You too! have fun

Attached: D10fjOLUcAEcwSH.jpg (1199x1200, 183K)

Attached: Dzs73uhU8AYH6LC.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Thanks for the info. Have fun at the show.

based /oedo/chad cucking /stardom/ of a NYC show themed OP lmfao

how much are the two shots and what are the rules for them again?

this nigga retarded?
$20 for a two-shot which is a ticket you hand to whichever girl you choose and you get a signed portrait and a picture with them on your camera or cell phone (which seems like a rip-off 2bh). You can buy as many of these as you'd like.

I'll be Rossy and the ladies' paypig and be walking out of there with a boatload of photo's and shirts.
Should make for a fun subway ride back.

I'm interested in how the shirt sales will do with everyone being at least two sizes bigger than their biggest size

I'm 6 ft 5 in and a bit of a beer gut. 2XL works sometimes depending on the cut, but like 3XL because of shrinkage concerns. Hopefully they'll have some there.

you're probably shit out of luck because it seems like they only sell Japanese sizes. If they were smart they'd have American sizes up to 4XL