Thoughts on legit shoot promos in 2019?

thoughts on legit shoot promos in 2019?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03 khabib nurmagomedov on Twitter Rapist, you are Rapist You are a hypocrite who (572x876, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0z-oJTZ1b5Q
twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. It just depends if McGregetty kills himself, gets killed by Irish gangsters or goes to prison first.

McGregor is a pikey cunt, he will go into hiding amongst them and will never be found.

BASED0

Enzo 2.0 incoming.

McMemer already got his ass beat in front of the whole world. He sounds pathetic with his trash talk now.

Story?

>Kebab
>calling others rapists
O I am laffin
Did he type this out after giving his new wife her celebratory beating in the name of allah?

Just more proof that Khabib is based

classic worked shoot

That woman in the picture is claiming that conor fathered her child. Conor is also currently under investigation for a rape that is a seperate woman.

In many ways he won that fight and is still winning. Physically making a man tap is one thing, working him into a seething shoot, destroying his mind, and making him go against his values is another.

Imagine Connor having to rape anyone. Lmao at roasties.

kek why didn't conor just stop going after khabib? he lost the match and he can easily get a rematch after 1-2 fights against other fighters

Holy fucking worked
Based McGregor

Based vanilla sandnog

Because to get a rematch he actually has to fight people his own sized like cowboy Cerrone, instead of fasting for days to fight midgets in the 145 division.

was conor just a meme all along?

Attached: 180104-mcgregor-addresses-erection-02.jpg (528x1460, 186K)

He’s getting worked again. Khabib won the fight. Conor continues to win the war.

Reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=0z-oJTZ1b5Q

>Muslim pretending to think rape is bad

PLOT TWIST

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03 Conor McGregor on Twitter Plot twist It’s a goat under that towel .png (572x249, 29K)

in reference to this earlier post from today now deleted

Attached: towel.jpg (602x520, 86K)

McGregor about to cause a Jihad on Ireland

bump

Based drunken irish manlet making the muslimettys fume.

McGregor GOAT

McGregor isn't as funny now we have seen him get BTFO by 3 different type of minority

cringe

pretty good stuff for a twitter feud becky and ronda btfo

>It's real

Attached: DisfiguredGrandAntarcticfurseal-max-1mb.gif (300x169, 857K)

Top kek.

Khameme is emotional now. Gobby is living in is head rent free. Conor sleeps him round 1.

that bulge looks huge, can you please post more angles. Im guessing conor is 3.5 inches flaccid and 7.8 inches fully erect. Ive seen guys in my gym so now what i talking about

>deleted it
Why are wh*tes such pussies?

Seething muzzies reported the tweet and got his account suspended. You have to delete to unlock it.

He didn't want to get Allah ackbar'd

Khabib was emotional in the first fight and won so what is your point?

Not true twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA