You just inserted yourself in a 4 way with Becky, Charles, and Ronda. How do you book it?

You just inserted yourself in a 4 way with Becky, Charles, and Ronda. How do you book it?

Attached: ronda-rousey-becky-lynch-charlotte-flair-1.png (800x500, 584K)

Get a titjob from Charlotte then Kill them all

Violate them

Attached: FuckMoneyVirgil.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I shit between all their tits and then kill them all with a hammer.

I kick out of all their finishers and go over clean

Ronda shoots on them both. Afterwards she shoots on me, beats me to a bloody pulp and then her and Sarah Logan take turns brapping in my face until I pass out and the ref declares her the winner

My cock inside Charlotte holes then I bust on Charlotte. I murder Becko and Rondale

I don't.

Basef

Here's what goes down.
I stay out of the whole match and watch as Becky wins. I enter the ring and tell Charles to fuck off. I hug Ronda and tell her everything will be ok and help her out of the ring. Then, I turn to Becky who has both titles raised above her head, pits exposed to the world and I approach her mouth first and start licking her pits. While she's distracted, I pull down the zipper of her onesie ring gear and start working my hands inside. Before she has a chance to respond, I pull it down to her feet, spin her around, slide her thongola to the side and tongue her potato shithole. Long story short, an hour later, I've cum in all 3 of her holes and I kiss her on the forehead before leaving the ring, a smile on both of our faces while the crowd chants "you deserve it!"

Bexcels, everybody.

It would be them alternating putting me in a bearhug/rear naked choke and stepping on me for about an hour.

Based or cringe? Probably both in this case

I lay on the floor and tell them whoever pisses in my mouth the most wins both belts.

Attached: 1549334255844.gif (330x384, 1.94M)

>be audience plant
>stand up mid match and shout "Womens wrestling is a joke and women arent tough! I could kick all your asses"
> angry women offer shoot challenge
>hop barricade as it becomes 3 on 1 tornado handicap match
>no sell all there offense and go clean over all of them
>grab mic
>"I'm just some random jabroni from the crowd and I beat the 3 top """""athletes""""" in the womens division. *finger quotes*
>"women are a joke and can not compete with men in any fashion"
>entire divas roster comes out
>beat all of them clean
> commentary says: wow that random average Joe cleaned out the whole womens division
>next night on raw job 100% clean in a squash match against the smallest meekest male superstar to further drive home the point that I'm just some completely average Joe nobody with no talent or ability but I was still able to whoop the entire female roster
>vince's comes out and cancels the womens division
>Bras and Panties matches and mud wrestling only events they can compete in

based

win via rollup and run away with the title to work the marks

Becky rides my dick. Ronda rides my face. Charlotte eats my ass.

I huff all their braps

I put Charlotte over, so she now has 9 title reigns, 1 step closer to good ol’ Ric’s record :^)

Bases

Becky sucking on it while Charles and Ronda slurp on each one of my balls

I book myself to do the job in a Lick My Pits match

I’d be all excited at first but then spend all my time on Charlotte, forgetting the other two