Are they the quickest "call-up -> Wrestlemania match" guys ever?

Are they the quickest "call-up -> Wrestlemania match" guys ever?

I know there are others that were brought up temporarily for Mania (like JUSTami) and some that left NXT pretty quick (like Owens) but nothing like a bonafide WM match this soon to my memory.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Apparently there wasnt enough flips and fake tough guys so Vince called them up

Based Vince finally got a clue

Was thinking the same thing. I really hope they get a lot of time for this match. Richochets moveset and Blacks entrance are prime mania material. These guys are performers who will make casuals actually get interested.
For instance the revival vs the other 2 generic white guys is something no one will care about but the fans who kept up with the losing streak. But fans who just watch mania wont give a single fuck.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 44K)

Johnny Curtis was on the main roster for 2 years at that point

I personaly think it is Vinces plan to get them over before Mania to have a fued for Chole after mania.
If Vince even has plans at this point.

they were advertising fandango as far back as the fucking november before he debuted

>These guys are performers who will make casuals actually get interested.

No. Unless casuals like edgy manlet Satanists and short mutts they aren't anything new.

>fued for Chole
Based

I don't get why they are booked for this match. They already have a match at Takeover. If they wanted a fill-in team for a fourway, they should have just booked Sanity or The Good Brothers and be done with it.

SAnitY will be on Shane's corner ala Mean Street Posse

I have zero fucking interest for these guys. Who are they? What is their background? Why are they teaming? What are their motivations? What the fuck? They just come and wrestle but I guess thats enough for the marks.

Asuka and Nakamura were very quick too

Why yeah, they are wrestlers in a wrestling promotion, it's not that hard to dig

>Two very different workers
>Throw them in a weird make shift tag tournament because they both have tattoos
>Put them to the main roster
>Have them compete for literally every tag title in the company

Surprised they haven't challenged Bayley and Sasha yet. Vince must love these guys.

Its Mania and none of the other teams is over and Vince has reasons for not getting them over especially The Good Brothers.

nak debuted at sd after mania and had already challenged for the wwe title like 3 times before the match with aj

t. Corporate bitch

And thats why the show is going down. Everybody are just wrestler like its 1970.

The Good Brothers are of to AEW and wwe booked them like shit for a year.
They could be a top team easy.

>the edgy anti-authority heel stable with an anarchist gimmick is working FOR the son of the boss

>throwaway tag team match on the prelims of an 8 hour show headlined by a divas match

Literal who gives a fuck

Nah user you don't understand. Sanity are HEELS so they are going to work with Shane who is also a HEEL.

Heels ALWAYS sticks together.

Heels mean family
Family means not leaving anyone behind

>short mutts

Not muttlet

>all that build up and hype for NXT call ups
>that one week where they dedicated the entire two shows to them
>These two stupid fucks are the only ones who "survived"

Attached: 1554231615540.jpg (1125x623, 575K)

Maybe they're ancap.

Attached: omcuk06.png (627x686, 278K)

They're cute together

They literally had a set NXT tag team stable they called up? Why not push them instead? Instead they push tow random faggots and call them a tag team. Jesus fuck what is wrong with this company?

Your height is showing better stop posting mate.

These guys are gonna unify the tag titles mania weekend and you'll still watch.

They'll win on Friday, they'll win on Sunday and then they'll have an impromptu match on Raw.

I only watch if McIntyre or Bryan are on. I turn the tv off whenever they are not on the screen.

>really smiley mixed black guy who comes out to disco lights and inspirational orchestral music
>teaming with a guy who dresses like a Satanist and comes out to metal
yeh whoever thought these two would be a good team dun goofed
hope Black turns heel after he wins both the belts and resets the tag titles because both are vacated

These shittets are so uninteresting, literally change the channel material. Why do they put them on literally every show working the same match we've seen for the past 5 weeks