G1 Supercard Official Card

>Jay White (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada
>Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kota Ibushi
>Jay Lethal (c) vs. Marty Scurll vs. Matt Taven
>Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
>Will Ospreay (c) vs. Jeff Cobb (c)
>Guerrillas of Destiny (c) vs. Villain Enterprises (c) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon vs. The Briscoe Brothers
>Taiji Ishimori (c) vs. Dragon Lee vs. Bandido
>Juice Robinson (c) vs. Bully Ray
>Mayu Iwatani (c) vs. Kelly Klein
>RUSH vs. Dalton Castle
>Honor Rumble (Pre-show)
>Hana Kimura, Stella Grey and Sumie Sakai vs. Kagetsu, Jenny Rose and Hazuki (Pre-show)

STACKED. Place your bets, who's walking away with IWGP Gold user?

Attached: NJPW-ROH-G1-Supercard.jpg (600x600, 96K)

I watch WWE so I don't care

3-0
C H A D

Attached: 1553333943486.jpg (939x697, 159K)

At what point will the Elite Marks sabotage this show?

I think they fuck finish us desu

I don't see Okada losing but I also don't see them switching the strap in the US

I'm mad as fuck that it isn't Ishii chopping the fuck out of Boomer Ray
Anyways Okada Is taking the belt off that no dimes kiwi cunt

Based Okada is taking back his rightful place as champion

Attached: 20190403_011243.png (1080x1067, 1.44M)

Just fuck my booking Gedo

Attached: just fuck me gedo.png (1037x587, 845K)

Okada ding-dong diddly go over and bury Switchmeme Gay Shite

Attached: 1541592942172.jpg (394x388, 49K)

Plan was for Omemega to drop the belt to Okada at this show, Chadblade stepped up to take his place

The iwgp hebby q will be the worst booked title this year if okada wins.

This is actually a really fucking good card, should be great. Juice vs Ray will hopefully deliver

I wished Christopher Daniels still worked for ROH just so he can get big leagued by based Hana

>Hana Kimura, Stella Grey and Sumie Sakai vs. Kagetsu, Jenny Rose and Hazuki (Pre-show)
Will I be able to watch this online anywhere?

Attached: 0onw7cgobu321.jpg (674x1199, 155K)

I'm genuinely curious, how and why is that user?

Attached: AA.jpg (435x322, 19K)

It'll be on njpw world live for everyone outside the states, if you're in the US it's probably on available roh ppv

>probably available on roh ppv

based
cringe
cringe
cringe but based for Tanahashi
cringe
>Guerrillas of Destiny (c) vs. Villain
Enterprises (c) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon vs. The Briscoe Brothers
might be based might be cringe
based
based
cringe
>RUSH vs. Dalton Castle
based
>Honor Rumble (Pre-show)
meh
cringe

As usual roh ruins the card

Should have been Mayu vs Kagetsu instead for the women's matches, but I guess RoH have to do them.

i wouldn't exactly call it stacked but it should be fun. shame juice is in the bully ray match instead of suzuki or ishii

>>Hana Kimura, Stella Grey and Sumie Sakai vs. Kagetsu, Jenny Rose and Hazuki (Pre-show)
So I'll finally be watching this cutie wrestle.

Attached: 1546363081076.jpg (1200x900, 99K)

janetty show to wrestlemania

this girl ding-dong diddly does it for me, stay the fuck away from her Pauletty

Attached: 1553729479910.jpg (3840x2160, 3.16M)

>Hana and Hazuki in the preshow.
How many fap breaks will they cause in the audience for people who have never seen them?

Attached: yumzuki.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

>thinking that 3DPD is attractive
>ever
Cringe!

Japs are honorary 2D or 2.5D ya simp.

roflmao no they are not. 3D is 3D no matter what race. stick to anime girls.

sex. have it.

Attached: 0pJK4mqk_o.jpg (1280x850, 194K)

Hana has been in ROH before and Hazuki looks like every other Jap

He never will. He will kill himself within a year, realising he cannot function in society.

Nobody watches ROH, though. People are going to this for MSG and NJPW.

I'm still mad. Kelly Klein is a shitter extraordinaire and needs deleting from this card immediately.

Attached: 1550350186462.jpg (400x400, 61K)

>>Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kota Ibushi
>cringe
Stop watching wrestling, you clearly have absolutely no taste for what is good.

>incel ding-dong diddly seething that he'll never have sex with his 3DPD ""waifu""
Until anime becomes real, I'm going to be a based volcel

ROH shitting up the card once again

sick fucking card. I just wish Omega was wrestling Okada in MSG. Fucking cunt Cody and AEW ruined everything.

Attached: The Worst of WCW - Dusty Rhodes Sold Out.jpg (650x486, 79K)

I remember when Dusty joined the nWo everyone at school was like what the fuck that old fat guy joined the nWo what was the point of that

>Omega
notice how njpw hasn't suffered AT ALL from his leaving? I find it amusing

still expect him to come back but probably just for matches w/ Ibushi

aw man I thought he was awesome.

I didn't say he sucked dude, he's a talented person but its just that his star power was/is over-exaggerated

t. Simpblade apologist
Kenny filled the dome, simpblade can't draw flies to shit and Gedo is booking Okada to take the belt off him because he already saw his little experiment has failed

The preshow is free on the ROH Facebook

Attached: hana stare.jpg (2048x1365, 315K)

It's better than WrestleMania, but there's still too many ROH shitters

Are you ignoring how the G1 Dallas show has completely flopped intentionally?

You’re a fucking idiot if you think Gedo is giving up on someone after less than 2 months.

>because he already saw his little experiment has failed
Yes, it is because of the experiment, of course. Not because Okada was slated to take the belt off Kenny anyway in the Garden, to show who the real Ace of NJPW is.
Not Omega, but Okada.
Surely it doesn't make sense...
Oh wait... it does.

Not user you are answering to.
But I'd say Dallas show flopped because of more than "we lost Omega" reason.
PR-wise, NJPW fucked itself in the ass by branding everything G1. Rando wrestling fan doesn't even know what G1 means.
Also ticket prices are fucking ridiculous.
No lineup.
It is Dallas.
And yes, NO OMEGA HYPE, that is also the problem.
But it is more than just one issue.

I finally get to meet Hana at msg,dont care if i gotta pay i am meeting this woman face to face at least once

Attached: D3CoRpuU0AE42_c.jpg (720x1091, 263K)

I’ll pray for her

USA wrestling needs Hana right now,my interest in usa pro wrestling is dead.

Attached: 1539146981145.jpg (600x399, 145K)

Based
Based
Literally fucking whos
Based stretchy man
flippy shit do not give a fuck at all
>Guerrillas of Destiny (c) vs. Villain Enterprises (c) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon vs. The Briscoe Brothers
Could be watchable
MOTN/Y
I hope this is not the match
Don't know who either of these are
>RUSH vs. Dalton Castle
Don't give a fuck
>Honor Rumble (Pre-show)
Could be fun
Will not watch

>flippy shit

You’re a clown

>G1 Dallas
I'm wasn't even talking about the US events, they've literally lost nothing domestically from the absence of "The Elite". I just found that to be very telling is all.

>will ospreay
>not flippy shit

Its not an experiemnt at all you absolute brainlet. They needed a stop gap for when Kenny left and used the opportunity to greatly boost the standing of their most promising former Young Lion. Literally no one loses in this situation.
I swear some people on this board have extreme ADHD and expect everything to be done in a week.

Don't like storyheavy matches with flippy shit in them?

Well they’ve not ran a big show since the Dome for you to really base that on. I’m sure they’ll do fine but Omega was a big Japanese draw, factually.

he really wasn't, factually, a draw per se. AJ Styles for instance in that role was a star in Japan, compared to AJ Omega isn't a star to japanese fans.

Omega is a draw in Tokyo at least.
he drew well for shows he main evented even if he was against complete nobody and was unsupported underneath

>Not giving a fuck about based papi ROOSH
Disgusting

Naito Kota is the only match worth a shit, I’m going to buy my tickets later tomorrow and go

I guess Ishii and Suzuki are there for backup in case something goes wrong and they need to swap wrestlers.

I'm watching NXT with the rest of the E-Chads.

Attached: triple h.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>storyheavy
lmao

>Takeover Brooklyn 4: Friday
>HoF Induction//Meet and Greet: Saturday
Get a clue

>not watching the replay instead of the boomerfest
senpai...

It's probably because of that fag dalton

>E-"""Chads""" don't even know when their own shows are.
State of ya.

Paul will probably be watching G1 to try and poach some more talent. Hopefully he dosen't get Jay

Jay's staying for at least another year or two, probably more. He said back in January that lots of NJPW guys that have gone to WWE have been offering to put good words in for him, but he's declined as he's happy where he is.

>not watching G1 supercard saturday
It’s like you don’t actually like wrestling

Hopefully he gets Jay, he’s a shitter with no business in the Japanese bigs. Okada better get that win back on Saturday. Vince will be able to bury Jay to the depths of 205 faggotry and we’ll never see him again

It would be hilarious to debut him in NXT and bury the entire roster.

Jay is over 205 though. Plus theres a good chance Vince ends it once the football company flops harder than the last time.

>jay over 205
>buddy murphy somehow 205 or less
Cmon my man, even at the last title defense, Graves’ smarkly said “Murphy looks more like 235, time to weigh the champ”

>buddy murphy somehow 205 or less
>Cmon my man, even at the last title defense, Graves’ smarkly said “Murphy looks more like 235, time to weigh the champ”

I unironicially don't watch wwe and don't care. I only know a few guys on their roster and none of them are 205 guys

Worked by based Switchblade.

cringeblade* ftfy

Considering Jay was thrust into this position at the last minute, he has done well. He was not supposed to be in this position for another few years. They figured they had Omega that long at least. They would have had it not been for AEW.

His charisma and mic skills have been the surprise. He's a true heel that actually gets booed by the crowds. He doesn't pander with gimmicks and try to be the tweener.

But his ring work is just very serviceable. Well it's better than average. Better than you will see on a wwe show, but not excellent like you should see on NJPW main event.

I thought he would have been better in ring and been more of a charisma vacuum. Maybe he will get better in ring.

Elite fans are NJPW fans. Stop with the console war shit.

>Elite fans are NJPW fans.
LOL

She's beating Mayu this time user.I fell sorry for ya

>Elite fans are NJPW fans
lmao this delusion

>Neck bump fiesta
>good
The only great matches that Ibushi has ever had were against Naka and Tanahashi for a reason.

>Imagine thinking that AJ was a bigger draw than Kenny in Japan.

You are such a newfag. I'm not even a Kenny dick rider but he was the top 3 draw in NJPW the last two years.

RUSH is a shitter that can only have good matches in Mexico because he can get away with insulting the crowd/brawling. He relies on character work and that doesn't work in ROH/NJPW.

Attached: D2w6LjKUwAA4SPP.jpg (799x1200, 211K)

John SEETHING.
Imagine thinking that 6000 foreigners went to this last Tokyo Dome to only watch the Elite.

Jay is over 205, dumbass, have you seen him? He has plenty of mass

No.

>My favourite male wrestler in the world and my favourite female wrestler in the world on the same card.
Neat. Pity they're both wrestling pretty down to their competition when they could have put on a better match otherwise.

Attached: D3DX_eAUYAAO3Ze.jpg orig.jpg (1364x2048, 470K)

h-he's a big boy...

>being this much of a brainlet and lacking this much reading comprehension

For you

Attached: FB6B9F6D-A904-4BCA-B6EF-D03392DA41B6.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

He's already improved a lot from when he debuted. His match with Juice Robinson showed how much he's learned since beating Kenny, I really enjoyed that match but it was obvious that Kenny was the leader whereas with Juice it seemed of equal input.

Attached: sparks.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

You were raped as child weren't you?

>>Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kota Ibushi
>cringe
Agree with ya on everything but wtf m8? Ibushi's the best opponent Naito's had since January

Agree and disagree with both of ya. Jay is no Omega and people have been actively selling their fucking MSG tickets since he left because Jay and Okada headlining is way less appealing than Okada vs Omega V. But this isn't an experiment at all... Jay's green but he's a big investment which may seem like a short term hurt but will pay off in the long run ultimately

fuck bros i really want okada to win i'm such a mark for him

he will, don't worry fellow Okada mark
I was there for his Naito match in the Dome.
AND THE SOUND THAT COIN DROP MADE IN THAT STADIUM.
there was never anything better in my life