Based Michael Elgin left New Japan and is gonna sign with All Japan. Puro Twitter is about to have another meltdown

Based Michael Elgin left New Japan and is gonna sign with All Japan. Puro Twitter is about to have another meltdown

Attached: 20190403_005547.png (1080x1108, 906K)

This is the best timeline. He might even get the belt.
yeet

I’m a noah chad so I don’t care.

Can't wait for them to overlook his past that they dragged him for because it's All Japanetty now

Nodody watches All Japan so I doubt it

So it confirms that AJPW is japanese TNA?

Nobody can even watch AJPW

nah Noah is jap TNA

New Japan is retarded for letting him go, he was one of the best guys in the G1 every year. Thinking they can just plug Jeff Cobb in who sucks dick is so dumb, they should have learned from their mistake of thinking Jay White can be new Kenny.

Why not? They have a streaming service just like NJPW.

He chose to leave my dude

>Based Michael Elgin
kek, he knew that he wasn't getting another big push there and if Omega (being the #1 gaijin) was gone he'd never be at the top once Jay White got the strap. He's bowing out.

But good luck to him in AJPW, they need talented guys and he's a good fit for them.

BASED

Yea Forums can meme all they ding-dong diddly want, but I'm a fan of Micro Elgin. His single matches are always based

Elgin is way more over than Jay and has tons of great matches against Okada, Naito, Ishii, Nakajima that Jay will never come close to.
Just translate the announcement thread on njpw twitter to see how sad all the fans are about it.

Man this guy is very over. Twitter is exploding with tributes, thanks and good luck wishes.

Attached: D3JyYElV4AEDL8b.jpg (768x1024, 235K)

>Japanese love white guys in their puro
>whites hate white guys in their puro

ding-dong diddly

>"Big" Mike
>height starts with 5

He should ding-dong diddly kill himself.

No All Japan is New Japan to New Japan's WWE

He's already drawing people into AJPW. One tweet I read stating that if Elgin does sign with them, he will have no choice but to attend AJPW events.

No the overseas fans hate shitty white or general foreign guys like the Cucks, Jay, Cawdy, Fale and Tama. Not awesome wrestlers who have great matches like Elgin.

Elgins based.
He one of the few actually talented underrated wrestlers.

Great now ajpw has more than 4 active wrestlers on their roster.

Can't wait to see JAHHN tweet all about it

>i don't want more people in my obscure fed who desperately need more talent

Attached: puro twitter.png (718x298, 29K)

Foreigners who pirate the shows got no right to bitch especially when the Japanese people are supporting Elgin.

wew

Inoki would be embarrassed these zoomers are using his name in vain

Puro twitter is so fucking cringe. They all deluded themselves into thinking Taichi is based because of muh contrarianism

This guy is 20 years old, what does he know about being a NOAH or All Japan fan? The actual Japanese fans of these promotions are salivating at the thought of signing Elgin and the massive breath of fresh air it would be for their stagnant scenes.

They really are because their roster is small as fuck if you take out part timers from ROH and young lions. Elgin could've helped elevate the US belt but nah, it just became a prop for Juice, fucking Orewens unironically challenged for it.
I'm curious to see how they're going to fill up the G1 this year, I expect Mickey Nichols and his funny walk again, wonder if he wins his block.

The funny thing is some of them who started out as a green as goose shit jobber on puro twitter prior to being in the puro twitter circle who were just tweeting their honest views hated or was of the opinion that so and so was bad until they started to agree with the same dopes for STREET CRED lmao

Bruh they're legit trying to fit in with non binary guys who make up 99% of puro twitter. That's nothing to be proud of LOL

Why do you stalk these subhumans? Is it your defence mechanism as a nu japanlet that the other Japanese promotions suck because you found a handful of annoying retards on twitter? I get that you dont have the time to watch more wrestling, between wwe and njpw that takes up a lot time to watch but you dont need to find such excuses. At least when you let redit live in your head rent free you're letting dime drawers work you.

>he thinks i watch wrestling at all

Nigga state of you

you now remember Strigga getting crucified by puro twitter for this tweet

Attached: strigga twitter.jpg (1080x559, 57K)

wasn't' he the cunt who got attacked by puro twitter for making fun of a muslim threatening to kill him ?

Attached: 1537617142040.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Yes that's him

I am going to love to have the fun with all of this. I was laughing my ass off when Elgin shit started at first, because DMs the crack whore was showing were so funny and Elgin and his buddies kept on burrying themselves.
And crowd turning their backs on Elgin on that one show where he brought in Naito was amazing.
Elgin is dumb idiot. But the whore herself buried herself recently and seems like she was grooming teen transgirls to sell for sex? Or something like that. Which is fucking funny. Because only her most ardent defenders are there yet. But people who do not even know what was Elgin accused off and by whom are firmly in camp "Fuck Mike Elgin" are still on twitter and they don't even know why.
And we will have a lot of laughs with it.
He is there to gatekeep them from their promotion, because they do not deserve to watch it.
Doesn't matter they have been watching it for ten years. Doesn't matter they pay for their tickets, they do sponsor dinners with the wrestlers, buy merch, cheer for their favorites at the shows. They should be gatekept.

Is Purotwitterv actually kino to follow? I never used Twitter. I saw jjs profile though from a wrestlers tweet and laughed at it lol

Attached: misgendering john.jpg (634x901, 93K)

Based lol
What's Cody Collier up too?

It is really fun to just browse from time to time.
I am not really able to follow these people, because I'd had to bash my head against the wall if I had to read their takes on anything. If they are as idiotic about wrestling, how idiotic do you think they are about other shit?
I like to browse there from time to time and have a laugh at those morons. But follow them? No fucking way.