JOEY JANELA VS. CODY HALL

I love Twitter feuds

Attached: cody joey.png (1008x801, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0YuFd7UH9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm with Janela, Hall is a shitter simp who can't succeed even with his dads name

But what jabroni promotion is he working for?

>The day you get a pop without diving through a chair
like cody's ever got a pop for anything

>two hot doggers fighting over who has the emptiest bingo this week

Attached: 1393607534526.jpg (530x530, 34K)

Janetty SEETHING

>manlet simp vs lanklet simp
yawn

>Cody Hall is an /lisg/ poster

What a strange timeline

Don't know either of them but Hall got constantly destroyed all throughout. Couldn't resort to anything else than lame insults.

Cody is literally a nobody
How the fuck do you fuck up nepotism that much? Fucking IRS's kids are making hundreds of thousands of dollars in the E, and Scott fucking Hall's son is working for bratwurst and a handshake

who vs. who?

Janela is based, Hall is a shitter

This

Alcoholism fucked up Scotts sperm

>Your

cody jobbing to grammar

Hope scott lands on his head again, fucking faggot.

Even if Janela aint stellar in the ring he's booked amazing matches for me. He wins

Nigger sperm fucked up Nash’s asshole

scott Hall was a complete shitter until he was well into his 30's. Cody still has time. Janela will never make it past NXT tryouts.

>actually trying to back cody hall
peak Yea Forums contrarianism

Absolutely based Hall putting this retard on suicide watch. Remember how hilarious this was when it happened? youtube.com/watch?v=H0YuFd7UH9I

Janela is a 29 year old manlet and looks like a 45 year old cancer patient
Cody is a shoot 6'5" beast, is 27 and doesn't look a day over 22.
I'm not a fan of either of them but it's obvious who has the brighter future in this business

Attached: cody and joey.png (1240x754, 1.42M)

Based LISchad destroying that cringeworthy outlaw mudshow retard

I think Joey won what I read

>state of jalnetty
he obviously shaved his patchy chest hair, why not that godawful beardlet

kek what a bitch

>Cody burning bridges with the only promotion that might hire him.
Maybe the bucks can pay him to carry one of them into the ring again.

Cody is shoot retarded though

Hi Joey! We'll see who's retarded when you're forced to retire at the age of 30!

Not even a fucking argument. Joey's shows are some of the best on the indies and he doesn't have to wrestle on them. The spring break shows have been the best shows on the past two WM weekends.

Didn't Cody Hall get kicked out of New Japan?

they're bingo hall fuckfests with inconsequential "dream matches". They're like a brap in the wind. Plus they make no money

>they make no money
So why do so many shows happen the week of and for so many years?

because some money mark ponies up and breaks even. why do you think MLW exists?

Cody stole from his daddy, fuck him.
Joey Janela is a Literal Who

So I vote push. Fuck 'em both

>two ham and eggers beefing on twitter
Oof!

Everyone knows MLW is a joke and Court is a fuckin phony. The GCW stuff, Shimmer, Kaiju, Beyond, and even the euro fags are bringing it this year.

>Cody stole from his daddy, fuck him.
story?

Hall will probably end up a drug addict and alcoholic with epilepsy like his dad. I hope he remembers Joey while he's flopping around the floor having a seizure.

Attached: scott-hall-mugshot-2010.jpg (300x384, 19K)

Twitter memes are so fucking cringe.

I literally had no idea Scott Hall had a son that was a wrestler until this thread

Attached: 1553928598944.jpg (250x250, 8K)

One has a great look and a guaranteed NXT contract and main roster call up
The other will be working for a company that will pay him in hotdogs

Nah, they're both a diamon dozen shitters

>diamon dozen

Attached: Brainlet.png (1200x1335, 269K)

I figured Janela was above this gay teenage girl shit desu

>diamon dozen shitters

Attached: 1550119410564.jpg (500x500, 34K)

what's the matter can't keep up with metaphors? its a doggy dog world out there so you better learn.

its a blessing in the skies these guys can't hang

He stole Scott's credit card or something a few years back.

I’ll take Joey. This is he first time I’ve heard of Cody on this board. Not only that I’ve heard the Joey shows actually sell out even if it’s a bingo haller

no idea who they are but cody hall looks like a mega simp

Janela is also a shitter simp and everything wrong with modern wrestling.

Looks like tensions are still riding high from when the gym they wrestled in was all out of cold franks. Can't Cody Rhodes take out the grill and play peacemaker?

Get off of Yea Forums Cody you've been in this thread for literally hours

That was clever, Joey.

There's been one person with the same posting style stanning Cody Hall since the thread started and Cody Hall has zero fans so I guess that explains what you're doing all day instead of drawing a single dime

Just because someone shits on Turdnela doesnt mean they're defending Scott Hall's retarded overgrown baby.

>gets worked into silence by a nobody's mediocre bantz
what a fucking simp lel

Attached: 20190402_231704.jpg (1440x1836, 638K)

Does his dad still talk to him?

>they're both a diamon dozen

Attached: 1552260037202.jpg (700x692, 39K)

Cody Hall managed to get kicked out of fucking NOAH and they still employ people that allegedly abused the shit out of Sasaki dojo members.
Janela is a huge shitter that is contributing to the downfall of alternative wrestling into canadian destroyer meme spam 'ironic' bullshit.
Both these simps should shut the fuck up and get a clue.

Don't know who any of these shitters are but the one who posted that Life Is Gay gif sucks balls.

I don't know who either of these bingo hall wrestlers are.

I know you are a fan of BIG GUYS.
But Cody is just so fucking bad, he never improved, while he was in NOAH. He is just so so so so so bad.
He never tries.
He is just bad. I gave him so many chances, because I think he can be something. But... he is just bad.

Spring Breaks are not money mark shows. They are making money to GCW, which is Joey's home promotion.
You just don't know what you are talking about.

Is he at least redeemable with some potential or is he just flat out an incompetent lost cause? Never seen a match of his

Hes astonishingly bad. He reminds me of Hikuleo in how awkward he is, but Hikuleo has had like 2 years total training and actually seems like he could be decent one day.
If Cody Hall never had a decent match in his future career it wouldnt surprise me at all. Hes been through two full global league singles tours and I cant remember a single even decent match. And thats with matches agaisnt Marufuji, Shiozaki, Kaito(2017 Kaito but still), Okabayashi and Sugiura.

Hi GCW employee! How's that hotdog taste?

Janela is cringe

Not this user (by the way thanks, you put it really well), but I'd add that he was in NJPW dojo in class with Jay White.
They debutted in ring few weeks or even days apart of each other.
Who do you think is better wrestler. And by that I mean complete package. The only thing Cody has going for him is his height. He is very clunky in ring, scared even, his control over his own body is bad and he can be dangerous to other people he is in the ring with.
He is bad promo. He is bad everything.
Maybe in five years, he can maybe get better. If he tries. But he hasn't tried in 2 years he has been in NOAH after being let go from NJPW. So I don't think so he is redeemable.
Maybe he will prove me wrong.

Oh hi!
So we either get paid in hotdogs, which means there are no money marks behind GCW.
Or we get paid a lot of money, which would mean that I get paid in real cash and no hotdogs.
I ain't GCW employee, but you, mate, you fucking burned yourself in that post.