What would make you want to wrestle in a ring full of asbestos?

what would make you want to wrestle in a ring full of asbestos?

Attached: asbestos in the ring.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

a hotdog and a handshake

speed (crack and/or meth) and pills (somas and/or oxy)

Indie cred

Trailor trash ring rats.

Cody might be out there scouting for talent and you need to put on a good show to stand out

I've heard a lot of deathmatch wrestlers asked this. Honestly from what I gather, most of them just do it because they love it. They get a rush of energy from the adoration of bloodthirsty crowds. Probably goes back to their lives being so fucked up or just sick in the head. I's really hard to explain if you haven't been there yourself.

Attached: tumblr_owaleceNlg1tx8dnyo1_500.gif (500x288, 1.67M)

The deathmatch guys are just sick fucks are probably masochists in bed. Combine that with exhibitionism and you get bingo hall fucks.

I have no idea how DEAN escaped CZW

based and asbestospilled

Attached: 1468019014999.webm (768x432, 2.72M)

A lukewarm beer

Best Deathmatch I ever saw was David Arquette.

Diseased and based

I grew up with a guy who was later the CZW champion. These guys are low lifes and drug addicts.

I don’t know why but if I were a wrestler I’d definitely want to compete in the Tournament of Death at least once

I would do anything in a nice japanese venue in a BJW or FREEDOMS show, but nothing in this outdoor american bullshit. Guess I'm turning into a weebolla

based suicidal user

is Dean Ambrose to CZW again? Will he switch back to wearing panties?

>couldn't even pop the crowd
Hope the cancer was worth it

It looks like she is trying to force feed her cotton candy what a dumb spot

asbestos to hotdogs climbing up the ladder i see

fuck that. with asbestos I would at least need an Italian Beef sandwich, a side of fries, a handshake and a pat on the back.

yeah, if you haven't worked with insulation before. that fiberglass can cut your ass and get stuck in your clothes, in your skin and your eyes.

never install that shit without gloves, a jumpsuit, a hat or disposable hair net and safety glasses.

Some people pay women to kick them in the nuts. Just sayin.