Kirk Angel

Where does he rank all time? Top 3? Top 7? Top 15? Top 22? Top 25? Top 28? Top 30? Top 36? Top 40?

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 11K)

Top 7

Top 10. Id go top 5 at #5 too.

Overall, top 20 at the absolute very least.

Just on pure talent, he's top 10 easily.

Just such a frustrating watch as he seemed to get so much about wrestling so quickly his first couple of years and then regressed into the "main event wrestler" style he has to this day. The guy just never learned to let things breathe even a little and always seems more interested in making memorable moments instead of having meaningful matches. Whoever discovered that Angle could do pretty moonsaults should never have told him about it. It made him way worse.

I'm 33 and never watched when Angle was younger. He looks pathetic now, guy can only suplex people.

He's okay but he's no Kenny Omega

Who?

Omega isn't even top 500.

Wasn't that his name in Fire Pro on Gameboy?

I don't know about that, but I'm pretty sure there was someone on Youtube uploading full wrestling matches but changing the wrestler's names so the copyright algorithms wouldn't get him. Obviously that shit is much more sophisticated nowadays so simply changing names no longer works.

It's where we got Bork Laser from too.

Top 10 easily. Used to work me into a ding dong diddly shoot when I was an underage b& during his early years.

Top 10 easily. Peak heel Angle was the greatest all rounder of all time.

Top 3 for certain

Are the people saying top 10 and above being serious? Hogan, Andre, Rock, Austin, HBK, Flair, Carder, Savage, Foley, Inoki - there's 10 guys who are easily better, and that's just off the top of my head. Angle is probably around #25-30 in any serious all time list.

Based retard

Right after his first initial TNA run Kurt Angle was the undisputed GOAT, but once it hit around 2011 he started to literally shrink in size and stature and has ultimately hurt his overall legacy.

Top 20.

Probably top 15 ever.

Post-2000, he's top 3

>It's where we got Bork Laser from too.
Huh, I learned something new today

So lets fill out the top 5, you have
1. Flair
2. Rock
3. Hogan
4. Elias
5. Angle?

Nah he was Thomas Johnson

Ah, thanks. I forgot I had the romhack where the person renamed everyone to their likeness.
>Bork Lesnar
I snorted.

Top 10 in the west not even top 50 in the world.

>I snorted
That joke is as old as time and banal as fuck now