Tfw you spend 100m on transfers and still get relegated

AEW IS DOOMED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: pakis.jpg (480x270, 24K)

I AM NOT A DOG WANKER!

Money Marks are easy prey for master carnies. Well played Cody. Well played.

CAWdy is owned by these inbreds.

>signing a fuckin 5 YEAR EXCLUSIVE DEAL to a literal meme fed run by a money mark who subscribes to Meltz

Attached: lel.png (476x378, 369K)

I said it before and I’ll say it again, pajeets have no place in running sports organisations. They will do the absolute minimum to get the team to a level that makes them money then pull the carpet from under them.

These cunts are probably laughing because of the relegation parachute payment they’ll get, can guarantee very little of that will go back into new players

Mmmm e-drone cope

Attached: 1553662039289.gif (480x270, 1.42M)

How’s that TV deal coming Cody?

Soccer > Real
Wrestling > Fake
They write the script and the results so i would assume they will do better

How’s that seethe coming user?

This is what happens when you wank off dogs

>Soccer > Real
lmaoooo

>soccer
>real

Attached: 98DBC457-1DC8-45C6-9E0C-F876333CF4CE.png (1000x1136, 530K)

>soccer
>real

LMAOOOOO imagine being this much of a naive dumbass

They literally jizzed 100m on relegation fodder you fucking retard.

It isnt

Suddenly AEW's signings make sense. These guys genuinely have no eye for talent.

the dopey son literally thinks meltzer knows best, even though there's no evidence of that in the 40 years he's been doing the newsletter

>spending 100m on soccer instead of high quality hotdogs
yeah AEW is fucking doomed

>any of the big leagues
>real
LMAO

>Spend 100+ million on memes
>Ryan fucking Babel comes in the January window and outshines all of them

Attached: 950B99C4-F08D-4F82-980C-881B20A9A036.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

kek

>Giving a career back up QB shitload of money, because he got lucky one winning a superbowl from good coaching.

Khan just loves to waste money

Attached: foles.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

i wonder what kind of hotdogs these guys can get

>spend £100m on players
>little resale value
>actually undertake a season that wipes £25m off the value of your one previous asset, Sessegnon.
The absolute state of the Cottagers

>fuck it, throw in Markovic too

Attached: 1552627382972.jpg (500x468, 33K)

How much do you think he is worth now?
He didn't exactly had a stellar season lol

Honestly, before the season I could have easily seen him get sold for £30, £35m plus addons.
With one season of getting found out constantly behind him, he's a £12m player max.

Wow I thought Fulham rejected £50m for him before the season started since everybody thinks he is the new Gareth Bale. But his value definitely plummeted after this season. I wonder which club will take a punt on him?

Having English homegrown status inflates his value. Minimum £20m for any PL club trying to buy him.

“homegrown” the state of englandistan

Attached: 460D7907-0326-40E0-8146-B30770984063.jpg (550x542, 80K)

>Fulham's recent accounts confirmed NET transfer spend of £118m last summer. Only Liverpool & Chelsea spent more.
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: cT7CXmT.gif (500x206, 1.95M)

Probably a newly promoted team with a budget (Leeds or Villa) or a lower level Prem team

Got West Ham written all over him.Or maybe the first signing of a post-Ashley Newcastle. What do you think Wolfie, Ryan S in the black-and-white?

>uses FIFA to decide what players to tell his daddy to buy
>uses WOR to decide what wrestlers to tell his daddy to sign
Oh no no bros! It's not looking good.

>Soccer
>Real

Attached: 1489356567661.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

>marks are in the ring and now owners

We live in a world where some billionaire FIFA mark can just buy your club and tank it without giving a fuck. How terrifying must that be for ultras.

In theory I think running a wrestling company is easier than running a football club but Tony Khan is way too fucking sensitive to survive in a business where the fans are such autistic spergs. At least in football they're just angry, violent spergs.

That's exactly the thing; Vince was born and raised in the business, Tony's doing it as a hobby. His interest is going to quickly go away, and he'll be selling or simply dropping AEW fast.

Ultras are the smarks of football you retard, they will bitch no matter what

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Employed, not that you would know anything about that though user.