BRUH LOOK AT THESE DUDES

BRUH LOOK AT THESE DUDES

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THE STATE OF THEIR CAREERS HAHAHAHA

Attached: dimeless dandies.jpg (1672x1378, 621K)

I truly believe io will be a decent champ, reason why asuka was given the doghouse treatment was because of her shape.

the women did ok but the men, YIKES

Lo and Kairi still have a chance

It was because no speak English. Unless Lo becomes 100% fluent and loses her accent within a year, she's meeting the same fate

>Lo

>lo
She has zero charisma. And everyone knows workrate doesn’t matter in wwe.

Attached: 3E4B9228-E808-44DB-89A9-00236EC6EB41.jpg (308x450, 26K)

good on them for gettin that wwe scrilla but it sucks for their fans

Whats wrong with Asuka. She is still better off theb 80% of the roster.

She is less relevant than Tamina Snuka. She hasn't had consistent TV time since last summer.

Kenta is a free man now.

Nepotism (at least for stars who were loyal to Vince) really does get you far in WWE huh?

Accent shouldn't be a problem. Why Becko gets a free pass to Mania main event with her shit accent but Io wouldn't. Same with Kairi. Both speak English pretty well and are getting better everyday.

Tamina exist because of their desperation to support a women's tag division. Same reason those belts are defended on all brands including NXT.

It's because no one in the writing room has the audacity to suggest having a manager roll for the ones the honestly can't speak fluently/comfortably and not being able to think of characters or have consistency in stories to make you want to buy into them.

Most gimmicks of non americans are "check out the non american! so whacky!"

Asuka in NXT was a great breath of fresh air because it was a character that didn't need to speak, and when she did, it was special and made to mean something. Not to mention it was badass whenever she'd start going off in Japanese and kicking bitches.

Nakky don't give a fuck anymore.
Kenta is free from slavery
Tozawa really should have been in a tag with Apollo, I'm sure they'd have a great dynamic from their time in DG together.

Asuka Kairi & Io will all be in the HoF with multiple World Titles between them
Right about the guys though

Kek they're not getting in

Hi Io and Kairi! I'll be in New York this weekend at MSG. Where abouts on the wrestlemania card will you be? Kairi, you've been in wwe for two years now, I heard women are headlining this year, are you in the title match? And Io, you were the number one joshi in japan, I can't wait to see what wwe have planned for you!

pic

Attached: mayuuuuu.jpg (225x225, 8K)

is this the gook that got hired by the t-short company?

HOLY YUCK

At least we're in the poster of our event, Mayu-chan.

-K & I

Attached: D24NExBW0AAd95D.jpg (1200x675, 223K)

She big leagued them
>Developmental
Who cares? Enjoy that 60k

Kairi and Io will leave before the year is over to return to Japan after seeing the writing on the wall that they will never escape HHH's vanity project.

>developmental
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 95C90BB1-4812-45AF-86EE-11353A9D71EB.png (857x856, 767K)

>ROH
BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: son4jrxujsb21.jpg (5760x3840, 3.12M)

Based retard.

Neither can leave. Kairi is signed until next summer and Io even longer than that.

Why would any Asian want to go to Vincetty's shit side of the company after all the OP pic? Kairi and Io staying in NXT for the reminder of their contracts is a blessing.

So how are they going to book that 4 way match? Io going to turn on Kari?

According to the storyline, they agreed to separate for the match and fight if necessary since both want the title just as much, so no harm done no matter what happens. Although if house shows are any indication, Io will be worried about Kairi anyways.

Either Io or Bianca wins. They'll keep feuding while the other two will go to the main roster.

Wait..so Kari heading to big brand? I don't think Io will be heading since it looks more they want the belt on her...but I don't see how they can book Kari since the failure of Asuka...unless they are pair them up.

>but I don't see how they can book Kari since the failure of Asuka
Neither do they, but SD is losing all horsememes so they need all the star power they can get for jobberland.

Why do they refuse to learn English?

That just sound depressing....i get the pay is better in US, but been treated like joke on tv really worth it...?

Attached: picgifs-wut-confused-574419.gif (350x266, 1.72M)

Are you autistic? Io and Kairi are clearly learning.

Kairi is based but the rest can get fucked.

>weeb defense force

calm down lil guy

there's no weeb defense force, they're the only 2 japs actually learning english. But anyway, kill yourself

Kiss my ass

Attached: CC50AAEA-70A3-4DDB-A109-47522647E9F3.jpg (1602x907, 155K)

They have had plenty of English study, but not much practical training, so written English may be passable but real-world conversation is not so good.

>tfw you're in the pic
It turned out to be a fun event desu senpai