BEANED

BEANED

Attached: 540654106.png (628x956, 898K)

nothing we could do about it

I bet her benis is bigger than his.

Charlotte makes me wanna ding-dong diddly puke

Attached: 493906084165.png (1920x1440, 1.52M)

Andrade can do better than this creatura.

Attached: 1554165780084.jpg (1080x931, 98K)

wtf is wrong with her body?

Can't believe it's the best he could get

Attached: D3KXzd3X4AATogc.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

tryin to get that proxy push

Beaners see the lowest tier white women as the holy grail.

Why so they go so public with their relationship? It's probably less than 6 months that they are together and everybody knows it's not going to last.

He’s already beaned half the divas locker room

Found the incel

I guess you're the kind of basedboy to post pics of you holding hands with your ugly bitch all over Instagram

genetics and too many heavy squats and deadlifts

とらんくいろおですなえ!

Atleast I have a girl LOL
Go fuck your hand incel

He’s beaned her into looking decent and bimbofied

Andrade is trying to get fired and Charlotte's untouchable.

Cute

Attached: 733C9452-E852-4E74-AE0D-D73AFD0C74A1.jpg (1064x1242, 258K)

>Andrade can do better than this creatura.

This. He could probably have almost any of the women yet he settled for her.

Of all the women on the roster he picked the best that could possibly politic to help elevate his own roster spot

he hasn't settled for shit, he will move on when he gets bored because that is what chads do

Charlotte was a ugly girl, she has made herself attractive with money and surgery.. but she will still fuck like a ugly girl, and ugly girls try harder.

Of course he can, but only Charlotte could give him "El Hijo de la Sombra Flair".
I'm pretty sure Andrade is going to impregnate her, do some politics for ME status and then split.

Why this bitch shaped like an iPhone

And yet he’s in the jobber royale while she’s main eventing

So he's a male Nikki?

Attached: cena.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

They just started dating like maybe a month ago

Someone please stop this simp

Attached: 1ABF80A6-813F-4A5D-983A-579AE651E168.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

They’ve been together since the very end of last year. They got spotted about a month ago, which is why they’ve basically stopped hiding it

It’s been a few months

Why are you writing a foreign word in hiragana you illiterate fuck

せえてぃんぐ。

Is she making fun of the fact Andrade has no title while she does?

Cute!

She's genuinely happy now. Before it was all about the business, being the face of the woman's division, not caring about the little things. Now look at how happy she is. She started taking better care about herself, got rid of the mole to make herself look better for him and may consider having kids now.

and still feels the need to insert herself in the spotlight, I feel that happiness has expiration date

>insert herself
It’s not real user

the politics are real user

The “politics” being they don’t want to expose Ronda in a 15+minute main event singles match which she still can’t do no matter what retarded Bexfags think

How do I get a blonde gf to do shit like this with?

I'm a spic btw

Be a sexy Chad spic like me
Don't bother if you are indio

How long until Andrade dumps Charles because it hasn't helped his career at all?

Imagine hanging out all day with a qtpie pocket sized goblina only to come home to this. Yuckola.

BASED Andrade pumping Charles full of semen to get her hormones working again. She looks decent here.

Based

Attached: Preg.png (1002x419, 479K)

You're wasting your time and wisdom here, the XXXL shirt wearers here won't understand this. You get a meh looking girl and fix her up.

>I'm a spic btw
Wear nike tech sweatpants, a fitting or tight t-shirt, a gold rope chain, a shapeup, and any good pair of jordans.

Are you saying Ronda can't do a well rehearsed well prepared singles match at Wrestlemania despite the fact that she actually already did single matches that weren't dumpster fires and some, like the one with Sasha, got positive reviews and others, like the one with Natalya, were reported to actually not be rehearsed?

indio here
family is from oaxaca
born i the usa
i have a blonde white bimbo girlfriend
i just did what you did
>/fit/ got me fit
>/biz/ got me rich
>Yea Forums showed me how to live life

>asp/ showed me how to live life
based, I say BASED and CRINGE in my head and generally don't give a fuck anymore and I've never been happier. Life is just one big shitpost and you only sleep to refresh the thread.

Attached: 1552740885786.png (640x1136, 279K)

>mfw kofi jobs on mania
>dbry does an open challenge
>Almas comes out and pins him clean

LOS

BASED

>she has made herself attractive

lol

Attached: B9E836F2-49EA-42DD-9C23-FED5FB8AD75B.jpg (1044x922, 145K)

Yes, because this is the Mania event and her matches before were all like 10 minutes in the mid card, you retard.

She looks way better here than what she used to, even if she is making a weird face.

Attached: checking them GLORIOUS numbers with Flair.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Hypergonadism, if it's anything at all.

She might just be naturally narrow hipped. She'll probably have to have a Caesarean if she gets perma-beaned.

There*

i can't believe he's touching her without her consent.

I use to date a Latina who was Zelina Vega's height and it was always a bitch lining up during doggy because of the height difference

Anyone have the webm of this?

charles is spooky

Attached: 20.gif (60x104, 17K)

Attached: 1553456619215.webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Damn, he beaned Charlies socks off allright

First she stole the nature boy gimmick and now she'll steal tranquilo. Thieving tranny.

Based indiochad