Why do you watch WWE

Why do you watch WWE

Attached: 1535735525489.jpg (780x433, 75K)

I don't. I just shitpost about it.

Not much else to watch.

>don't like sportsball
>TV is degenerate trash
>movies are degenerate tash

Before the weebs step in to say to watch New Gookpan. Brother, I don't watch Japanese shows, Japanese cartoons, or listen to Japanese music. Why the fuck would I watch Japanese wrestling?

I don't.

You just shitpost about it?

Brother, while I don't agree with your sentiments, you are at least consistent so kudos on that.

WWE used to be good and has the potential to be good again. I don't give up hope brother. Besides, rest of TV is trash.

I love it maggle

Because WWE is my life

I just got back into wrestling a few years ago but honestly. I watch it because it's fun, and i've been watching it since I was a little kid, and it's nice to be watching it now and watching all the men and women who entertained me for so many years finally moving on and ushering in a new era. I think Kurt Angle is one of the last guys from my generation (I was born in 88 so I grew up with Attitude Era) that's moving on.

I think wrestling is a very creative form of theater and I like their take on morality tales and the dynamics of good and evil represented through physical theater.

you sound like a fag, do you live in or near Philly by any chance? I'd love to fight you and teach you to act like a man for once in your goddamn life

you sound like a little kid, I bet you're scared to even walk through Fairmount Park let alone fucking meet me of all people off the internet.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but i'm sure you think about doing it every night already.

I'll be there tonight 9PM at the zoo parking garage, you fat fucking ape. I'm the 6'4 314lbs ripped freak with the Villain Club shirt. No liability, and I'll give you the first shot too. If you knock me on my ass, I'll give you a thousand dollars and the right to post a pic of my beaten punk ass on Yea Forums. But if I win, I'm going to make you my bitch and force you on estrogen therapy to make a proper tranny out of you.

Only watch rumble and mania because it's tradition, and even then I mostly just shitpost with Yea Forums and /wooo/ while the show plays in the background.

Based promo

Too see if McIntyre or Bryan will have a match/promo

Attached: 1550181138280.jpg (1602x2682, 309K)

Because I hate myself on Mondays
I actually enjoy smackdown
PPVs still show that they can tell a good story and have great matches.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER.
This user is based redpilled and murrican as fuck

>/woo/
Go back

No I just dont. I am here only for zorb post and /esg/

Watching wrestlers evolve their character to eventually get over gives me hope I can do the same IRL

Attached: 65465454.jpg (474x345, 17K)

I watch wrestling as a whole because I love it. Modern WWE not so much, I just watch PPVs on tamia and shitpost in the live chat.

I think a lot of it is out of habit. Another is wrestling leaked into videogames, music, and other mediums that I'm kinda around it even if I'm taking a break from actively watching

/wooo/ is based, have sex ya manlet

Guitar shots. Table spots. Roman, Bobbo, and Undertaker. Vince hires bleach blonde Divas. Batista. The occasional 5 star match the women or the men put on.
WWE is good. Not great.

Based feud desu

>Get hyped
>Get disappointed
>Hey maybe this time
>Get hyped
>Get disappointed

Etc etc etc

Attached: 1460169290960.jpg (353x209, 20K)

>having a homosexual power fantasy
you're never going to make it out here brother, you should go join Balor Club, it is for "everybody" after all you simp closet queen

>dead board is based
Go fee fii fiddly ding-dong diddly kill yourself

Get a load of this queer

It's easily accessible

Just like your mom

Gay, but based

>He doesn't have the gif
Take two of these, and call me in the morning.

Attached: What a mark.gif (320x240, 1.04M)

But I have 2 dads