AAF just folded. Vince wins again

Attached: 1554224977968.png (794x772, 559K)

GO VINCE BLOW ALL THAT MONEY AWAY

Wow, already? Weren't they getting a lot of interest at the start of the season?

AAF was a beta test for new rules in the NFL

they weren't selling any tickets tho since they placed all the teams in shitty locations

I’m sure the xfl won’t suffer the same fate as the aaf, wlaf, xfl or ufl

>PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE NFL
Whoops.

Hope you can get those stocks back, Vince.

This is bad new for the XFL and proves Vince is an idiot for bringing it back.

XFL is doomed.

Post your face when Vince will literally die pissing away his life savings to push his stillborn football league in 2020.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Pan de Peace! - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.21_[2016.04.06_09.13.40].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I'm also going to take a knee during his 10-bell salute.

Attached: daddies.jpg (1318x1600, 515K)

>its good for the XFL that a minor league aternative to the NFL just folded, it leaves an open path for Vince

The big business brain of E-drones!

So why doesn't one of these retards that keeps blowing money on these doomed to fail football leagues just invest in the CFL instead?

Because. Y'know. It's already there.

UnIronically sad about this, I wanted to see at least the hotshots crowned champs

The one manlet Vince should sign.

Attached: UEUCVVCOVUI6TPNXIT4URTAGAU[1].jpg (1484x989, 130K)

AAF was literally launched just to sell a gambling app.

And XFL will follow suit very soon

Because everything Canadian is lame.

>XFL turns out to be the Xtreme Fighting League and Vince is bringing back a new hardcore wrestling brand

Attached: 1241478031175.png (595x586, 589K)

what app?

What do these new organizations have to offer that NFL doesn't have?

Worse football and no kneeling.

Rather have Vince piss his money away for banter than have Steph and Triple Nose inherit more of it

Literally fucking nothing except pandering to Trump voters. Vince promised no kneeling and nobody with a criminal record allowed to play.

Even more jingoism

Also no big corporate sponsors in meme cities.

Most sports leagues barely make money off of tickets

Wake me up when this happens.

Attached: 68F338CD-EF9B-462F-B28B-F4337D8D6866.png (300x411, 125K)

I think you mean pigskin

AAF only started because Vince wouldn't sell the XFL rights after renewed interest from the ESPN 30 for 30, and XFL only started back up because the guys wanting to buy the name convinced Vince it was still a valuable asset, and that there is a market for an NFL alternative.

There isn't, and the AAF is proof of that. But now Vince is in too deep and stands to lose a lot of money on the XFL for the second time, with not many years left in his life to recover afterwards. He stayed in the game too long, his legacy is going to end with failure in football and dwindling interest in his wrestling product.

>faster paced games with less tv timeouts
>a more physical game
>scantily clad female cheerleaders
>players allowed to have fun, dancing after tds
If the XFL is to survive Vince should just accept that they OVW/NXT and work with the NFL as a feeder league.

it's pandering to people who were turned off by the 2017 season, but there is a ton of football talent outside of QB out there and ratings for the AAF were good when it was on regular CBS

Spring Football can work but the NFL would have to be on board

Trying to get the NFL on board is what killed AAF.

>hurr durr AAF will survive because it'll have good teams in cities that had historically bad teams
Can we finally say San Diego doesn't matter as a market?

>faster paced games with less tv timeouts
This'd be good but given how much people want that sweet sweet advertising money, unlikely.
>a more physical game
Who the fuck wants to see more people get their bodies destroyed, the huge rash of injuries and people becoming more aware of how much concussions destroy a person is a big reason people are getting sick of the NFL.
>scantily clad female cheerleaders
Who the fuck cares and don't a lot of NFL teams already have this? Even my stupid NFL team has this.
>players allowed to have fun, dancing after tds
Players can do any retarded celebration they want now, I think the only thing you can't do is tornado spin the ball in front of an opponent.

Literally who likes this "sport"

Nobody beats the 'E'

Attached: 1549629301276.jpg (1030x582, 441K)

The AAF was poorly funded and poorly marketed. Their whole plan was to sell their tech and get into bed with the NFL, which wasn't going to happen immediately. They did 3 million viewers for their debut game, then promptly disappeared to second tier sports channels that nobody gets. All while not being paid for TV in a time when live sports is one of the most coveted shows in TV.

>it's pandering to people who were turned off by the 2017 season
Vince doesn't realize that people moved on from 'muh kneeling'. Fucking hell, even Kaep moved on by taking the settlement.

We can't get Talking Smack back because Vince would rather burn money on a niche project that's doomed to fail..... again.

Attached: 1407166491200.jpg (475x500, 45K)

>>a more physical game
this is simply something that's not going to happen, the XFL will never get the biggest, strongest or fastest talent, it doesn't matter how loose the games are called

This. The XFL was fun and if it means Vince pushes that while stepping away from WWE it's a win-win

>nobody with a criminal record allowed to play.
So not a single player in the whole league

Because Canada is gay.

Btfo by le "current year" man
Now throwing money away into two more failed XFL seasons.

Attached: 1454083885449.png (264x264, 43K)

>wrestling

>american football

why vince doenst try something more global like soccer???

What a weird image since the NWA has never folded and is currently trying a resurgence.

>soccer
>a game where faking injury is a legitimate strategy
fucking christ pro wrestling is more legit than that pile of gay shit

Football is a snozefest. Fake fights are more entertaining

WWE killed its relevancy

Kek Vince is using that to leverage so much debt that his kids will have to sell wwe to pay for it when he's gone. What a based boomer.

nigga whenever someone makes that meme it never works how the meme goes. that shit cursed.

a MLS team sounds like a good investment since the league just keeps growing every year

Based chadshot

MLS owns all the teams and players. You're not investing in a team you're investing in the entire entity, all revenue is shared as well. It's only as good of an investment as the shitty clubs in small markets pull their weight as well.

Vince is going to find out quickly that, unlike Wal-Mart Wrestling Entertainment, the NFL really is the big leagues where the best talent in their field go to meet their fullest potential (as opposed to being completely squandered on a shitshow).

>he unironically thinks he can compete with the NFL

Attached: king.gif (220x165, 690K)

XFL was truly Badass if I remember correctly

Attached: 1553981442303.jpg (800x522, 138K)

based

Truth. TV deals and corporate sponsorships are the big cash cows.

You don't it was 5th stringers playing pick up games

But WWE didn't kill TNA though

That's why there's indoor soccer, it's faster, harder, and not for pussies

Then explain why BIG3 is so fucking popular.

>Big Tunes Billy AND Big Dimes Don both cheated death and begin to thrive
Well this pic just looks silly now doesnt it

because pickup streetball is still more entertaining to watch than semi-pro football

>I, Vince McMahon, bought my competition. That's right, I own AAF.

Attached: 1554254810821.png (791x701, 669K)

Vince is literally the only simp who thinks the NFL needs an alternative

>soccer
Yea that’s more gay than canadian football

Vince sold stocks same time as AAF ceased operations. He probably purchased them

based

why don't amerifats watch based rugby? i think rugby played with american football pads and uniforms would be popular.

What if XFL is just a front for Vince to recruit large men (football players) and attractive women (cheerleaders) that he can fast track into WWE through the back door whilst letting HHH keep his little flippy manlet pet project going?
How many WWE stars from the past were ex NFL or college football players?
I know Mella and Bliss were cheerleaders too.

Wake me up when this finally happens

Attached: 013388160075.png (382x540, 463K)

They're already doing that at the PC, just none of them have made it to NXT yet.

It’s not an alternative, it’s a spring and summer league.

Shane McMahon should buy the AAF

There is a reason he is doing this now with Trump, his buddy as president. Trump is going to do something, pass something that will make this work or at least hurt the NFL.

Why doesn't Vince just make fake football? Like script the games with outrageous plays. He can call every single play for both teams as the game goes on and gauge fan interest. Games can play out basically like Madden with high scores and every punt being a fake punt. Also he can start having Euro teams if he does this and truely make it international.

>piss away life savings before you die

What's wrong with that? What's he going to do with them once he's dead?

Professional sports already are scripted.

he already said he will be running both XFL and WWE the guy has no life

he better bring back the based birmingham iron. and a job for my nigga Younghoe Koo.

>don't stockpile money
>pay too high salaries
>waste money PAYING a company for a tv deal
>gamble on the NFL wanting to make your league a development league when they'd make it themselves if they wanted one

just what Vince needs, another benoit in the making.

>I think the only thing you can't do is tornado spin the ball in front of an opponent.
lol this is like 95% of the celebrations in AAF, the rest are the Iron offense team photo after a TD.

Football is too capitalist for Vince. There's no chance he succeeds in an open market, or even a large closed market like the MLS. He doesn't have the ability to market a team OR to own a team in a real competitive sport.

>Jerry Jones sent Tom Dundon to sabotage the AAF at Vince's behest
based