youtu.be/yfXkf62C1Ws
youtu.be/37D7Fv1pTTM
youtu.be/DUolvNpU-tk
youtube.com/watch?v=wkTvDhY6W1o
youtube.com/watch?v=xpP_0iJ97HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Part 7
holy fuck he's gonna elliot rodgers wrestlemania

Can we gas all wrestling fans including us?

This is what happens when niggas are capable of thinking instead of just trying to fuck everything in sight

Attached: 24658957.jpg (388x384, 27K)

Jesus christ hes gonna ding-dong diddly go on a killing spree

Thats a yikes from me

>nigcels

i-is he still alive?

> part 7

Oh boy

Holy shit I forgot all about lil 5'2" KentTV
Is he still a frustrated virgin?
Not gonna lie....not to say that I was hoping for it, but I really thought he'd be the one to break the 'all incel shooters are white males' stereotype. Dude has serious anger problems

>part 7

Jesus fuck the state of incels

Attached: 1545046192542.jpg (494x483, 39K)

Unironically a better promo than 95% of wwe's roster

Tell me a bout this guy. Is he being ironic and his gimmick is satire or is he serious?

youtu.be/MdeAI7QSA2c

i seen the nigga posting about star wars and anime on some faggotry forum somewhere when i was trying to see if he was dead i think this cringe shitter is the real deal

thank you. do you know what happend to him?

looking dapper af desu

this is some alex jones type shit

Attached: 1554126957777.gif (200x200, 198K)

I'll never forget that one video of him in the car when he was happy because he managed to successfully talk to a girl (I think she gave him her number and asked to see him again)
He opened of the video rubbing his hands hard as hell with a huge grinning laugh, then did a Ric Flair "woo!"
As much as I look down on him and find him absolutely pathetic, for that one moment I couldn't help but share his joy. I knew it wouldn't last, though

> he said hes 5'2 125 lbs
OHNONONONONONONO

Attached: 1523144482002.jpg (255x230, 14K)

>Tell me a bout this guy. Is he being ironic and his gimmick is satire or is he serious?
I've had the pleasure of watching several of his videos not long after he first broke onto the scene as a lolcow
I assure you his videos are legit. If this was some long-term troll then this nigga deserves every Emmy and Academy Award in existence
He's a really short (5 foot 2) gamer and wrestling fan, who made a bunch of videos venting about being a virgin that no woman ever shows interest in. He constantly yells and rants about how they all want thugs. Dude is filled with anger and he broke down crying in a few of his videos, many of which are recorded in his car while he's parked somewhere
There were a couple of creepy videos he did where he's in the car in the darkness of nighttime. You can barely see him as he's yelling and screaming about his frustrations with women. Shit makes him look like a villain in a Batman movie

holy shit.

Looks like he's already dead desu

Anyone who wants a good kek, go to the 4:02 mark and keep watching

>pouring out his heart
>he still takes time to give Vince McMahon a shout-out at 6:03
HOLY KEK

i hope he waits until the main event so he can shoot Becky

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

He tried to do a GoFundMe a few years ago to help start a youtube gaming channel
Take a look

archive.is/PctOE

How do you even find niggas like this? What level of isolation does one need to reach before getting to this point?

Attached: 1415147568799.jpg (323x321, 25K)

nigga or not any grown man that is 5'2 and 125 lbs almost never had a chance to begin with unless they wanna be beta bux and raise another mans child he was raging about that and refusing to do it too kek

Would this be the first mass shooting at a WWE show?

Attached: holy fucking shit.jpg (326x326, 41K)

Is he dare I say /ourguy/?

he cute

>November 9, 2017
It’s a little late for that.

>>November 9, 2017

is he ded?

No, just that if he was going to shoot up Mania he would have done it last year

Wait, this guy actually has a following?

yikes

>black
>midget
>twink

Without money or Kevin Hart level personality there's just no hope for that combo.

implying he didn't during that main event

Bros, I feel really bad for this guy. He honestly seems really nice

If dude would work out his anger issues, stop being so corny, stop dressing like a black teenager from the early 2000s era and not wear those caps and glasses so much, he'd have a better shot even as a short guy
Kent honestly isn't a bad-looking dude outside of his height and choice of clothes. Seriously, look at him in OP's pic. He could easily fit in as the best-looking member of New Day if he was a foot taller
It would still be an uphill battle but at least he'd have a shot. Right now his chances are near-zero and it's unironically because of his personality and internal rage, not his height

check this shit out

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Kentray_Brown

>"Much like a young child, Kent is prone to temper tantrums."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1549841032850.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>Ernestobrean
WHY

Yeah, like how Chris-Chan has a 'following'

Attached: mouse laugh.webm (362x296, 320K)

I'm going through videos and holy shit this is the hardest I've laughed in a long time.

WWE fans are a hoot

How hard is it to have sex as a black guy? They'll literally fuck anything that moves.

There was one video he did where he was standing outside ranting in some isolated area
Just before the video ended he just turned around, slowly walked to the background, then looked up at the heavens and stretched out his arms like he was ready for God to take him
Gave me many a kek

>mfw I remember a few times where he said he'd kill himself if he's still a virgin by age 25
>mfw I see he's 24 now

Attached: Bm3d0GiIIAAu89g.jpg (491x335, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KV9jcWTgL6s

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

bumpy wumpy manlet grumpy

His channel is unironically some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. How is he not /ourguy/?

Attached: 1554091419457.jpg (220x200, 10K)

seems like a cool guy, but him spergin out is hilarious ngl

youtube.com/watch?v=g__hA9ctpCM

Attached: kentb.jpg (931x496, 76K)

Is this going to be the first WWE shooter?

So this is a Mandyposter.

>34 minutes

the reason why they are this fucking crazy is because they put pussy high up onna pedestal
if you wanna fuck then go out, find a hooker, bang and tell her to fuck off
the concept of "love" is bullshit created by hallmark and television companies to sell products and monopolize on a day where you spend hundreds to thousands of dollars to please a woman with a bit of shiny shit
i was a pathetic love seeking faggot until i fucked a literal whore for 250 usd

Attached: 1553939007500.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

Wrestling attracts autistic people
I'm not surprised

Pretty accurate face for a CAW, I'll give him that

Uhhh....

I can sense your obesity

You don't understand

I see no reason why he wouldn't travel and do it this year

>be born black
>but a black manlet

Praise be, he was fucked from the gene pool

The 1st one he did in the room was classic. But I really wish he would eventually accept the reality of his status and find a way to be happy. He really wants romantic love badly but fails to realize it's just a meme. Even all the women that end up with Chads don't really 'love' them; that's lust

youtube.com/watch?v=7DXN8lxyRRs

poor guy

youtube.com/watch?v=2kO80jpT9SA

4:36

I have my own issues when to comes to women but I hope I never turn out like this

Attached: aew workin it.webm (478x594, 129K)

youtu.be/yfXkf62C1Ws

> it's my heel turn now

this dude roots for every sports team under the sun

Attached: Untitled.png (1642x630, 655K)

i like how he uses WWE catchphrases in his everyday speech. that's a trademark sign of a low intelligence wrestling fan

you could have just called him an E drone lel

This

youtu.be/37D7Fv1pTTM

youtu.be/DUolvNpU-tk

10:58

One of us! One of us!

Attached: lel_2.gif (18x18, 809)

>Short frustrated woman-hating incel gamer & pro wrestling fan
>is also black
It's so fucking weird seeing a black guy fit this trope

Who is the king of me?

LMFAO!

>just buy a hooker
Didn't help Chris-chan or you. Sex isn't just some magic cure all, you idiot.

Attached: 1527011034658.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

>get fit
>get contacts
>learn game
>learn masculinity
>give up games
>start being social
>suddenly get girls on your dick

He needs to get a clue

Attached: kent_profile.jpg (930x593, 64K)

Shut the fuck up incel

Yeah that’s a yikes for me

Sat watching this guys promos all night cause I know it's vastly superiot to any of the shit on NXT

Bruh....he's a 5'2" black guy
Even Gary Coleman admitted he was a virgin most of his life, and he was one of the most famous child actors of his time

He most certainly is /ourguy/

I dont know why but this guy sounds like a closet faggot

nah, he's just a simp who gets friend zoned by women

This was Kent almost 9 years ago
It's amazing how lack of female interest can turn a young boy filled with happiness, promise and hope into a monster

youtube.com/watch?v=wkTvDhY6W1o

>the 'all incel shooters are white males' stereotype
Neither of the famous ones who literally posted on /r9k/ and made it explicit that they did it because they were kissless virgins were white. Elliot was hapa and the "Some of you guys are alright" guy was a nig.

>It's so fucking weird seeing a black guy fit this trope
Are you fucking kidding? Half of /r9k/ is shitskins. Who do you think are the ones spamming the BBC shit on multiple boards?

youtube.com/watch?v=xpP_0iJ97HQ
How are you guys gonna have a Kent thread without posting the original one that went viral? That shit was legendary
Everything after 12:30 is pure dimes

Kek

>It's not funny!!

>Gary Coleman

bruh 5'2 is short as fuck but comparing 4'7 gary coleman to 5'2 is ridiculous cause you can find a girl whos 4'11

Cringe

Got though half of it before I tapped out. Easily best promo in 2 years. WWE should sign him for an incel story line.

Why do we let women break us like this......