Why does this board hate women so much...

Why does this board hate women so much? At least 1/3 of the posts here are people unironically REEEEEEing over women's wrestling.

Attached: 1539187071464.gif (250x250, 1.04M)

Because women have to take over every form of male entertainment

>hating boring womens wrestling means you hate all women

Please have sex instead of worrying about people bullying ya waifus

Attached: SeeYouSunday.webm (540x304, 194K)

Maybe the muslims are right about women

Attached: nervousfrog2.jpg (250x236, 5K)

I don't hate women's wrestling. But the past few months of booking for the Becky/Ronda/Charlotte shit have been absolutely terrible. That match has no business main eventing especially when there's a much more interesting story happening with Bryan/Kofi.

Batista vs HHH will go on last because unlike the other fake fights this is for real

there is no MAYBE about it brother

Kazakhstan is more civilised now. Women can now travel on inside of bus, and homosexuals no longer have to wear blue hat.

Attached: borat.jpg (603x598, 245K)

I just BTFO this tranny Botcha Skanks fanboy so bad in another thread he spammed the report button to make pedomod delete it

Attached: horse botch.webm (726x410, 2.28M)

Men's wrestling is unobjectively the worst it ever been tho, so that argument doesn't hold water.

With the exception of DB and Buddy every single Male champion is the having the worst title reign of all time at the same time.

BECAUSE ITS FUCKING AWFUL YOU WEAK MINDED EASILY ENTERTAINED BRAINDEAD SIMPOLA

Have sex

Just like vanilla midgets, women's wrestling can be entertaining when used properly in the midcard since it provides a change of pace from the rest of the show
You should never use them in the main event though

Attached: nash advice.jpg (513x703, 173K)

Probably because women's wrestling, in particular WWE which has saw fit to showcase it, manages to suck even more than what they usually put out

Attached: char botch.webm (640x358, 1.2M)

>Men's wrestling is unobjectively the worst it ever been

Gee i wonder who fault that could be. Maybe this witch thats on creative.

Attached: white-people-smell-like-wet-dog.jpg (1536x2048, 572K)

Mmm

Attached: wasitautism.webm (366x206, 302K)

>Have sex

Attached: incel tranny.png (1051x1238, 140K)

>that webm
lol

kek tranny BTFO

90's wrestling fans are just a bunch of incels just like their heroes' true nature, in fact wrestling has been full of idiotic incels with iq below 70 since the mid 90's in and out of the ring. The real men of wrestling died in 80's

The are incels. I am not an. Incel and love womans pro wrestling. I'm looking forward to the main event

It's because outside of Japan women typically aren't very good wrestlers.

>tranny so BTFO that the creature stopped responding and went back to incel posting
HAHAHAHAHA

In case you havent noticed, the vast majority of this board is gay as all fuck.

Why the fuck else do you think they constantly spam their male rape fanfics or prefer appearance, height, and muscle over in-ring quality/ability?

>The are incels. I am not an. Incel and love womans pro wrestling
Based waifuist incel retard

Attached: infinite brainlessness.png (226x223, 6K)

Yeah people like you that love "womans pro wrestling" are sure having tons of sex

Attached: Bexcels.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Ronda
>can't act
>terrible promo, needs Heyman to be her manager
>can't have her actual personality where she's an adorable sperglord because WWE doesn't like when a wrestler has a personality
>still green as goose shit with no psychology, still better than 80% of the men's locker and the rest of her division
>still has that shitty eye makeup
>part of a bullshit convoluted storyline that rivals Kane and Taker's orphan bullshit

Becky
>can't act
>needs subtitles to understand her
>is slightly above average in a womens roster where the talent ranges from pathetic (Alexa, Mella, Mandy, Sonya, Billie, Nia, Tamina, Liv, Lacey) to alright (Peyton, Ember, Ruby, Sarah) with one good talent that doesn't care anymore (Asuka).
>floppy tiny tits
>is hitting the wall at light speed
>over saturated, is on both brands
>kills ratings like it was her unborn babies

Charlotte
>no charisma
>can't talk
>botches constantly
>gets endless title shots because of her last name
>needs tons of plastic surgeries to just look human
>overall really fucking boring

Sasha
>balding because her dumbass has overpriced extensions and keeps dyeing her hair
>needs weeks of prep time to have a good match with Bayley
>botches constantly and works so sloppily
>still in because she's Snoop's cousin
>cuts same promo
>no personality beyond "i'm stuck up, also I cry when I win titles"
>was part of a shitty feud with Bayley that emulated Hell No but without any of the charisma, in-ring skill or the entertainment that Hell No had during their rise

Bayley
>held back because her face is literally a foot
>sloppy as hell without weeks of prep time
>no personality, no charisma, no mic work
>absolute geek
>nice ass though

Women's wrestling is the drizzling shits, at least in the WWE. Watching it makes me physically cringe

Attached: meltzer on womeme "wrestling".jpg (1200x218, 88K)