WWE BTFO

>the turd Raw just left in your mouth.
Is Big E based or cringe?
twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/1113110704444379137

Attached: BigYuck.png (609x404, 63K)

He's black, you tell me

He’s not wrong though

Based Big E costing Kofi Nogston the title!

shitting on the fed on his way to AEDUB

theres no way wwe is gonna last in fox

WWE ends their go home show to wrestlemania with Baron Corbin and a clip of what happened earlier in the night. He isn't wrong

Wow, big e is a BRAPchad?

Dare i say...a SCATCHAD?

>inb4 SD ends with a cringe Becko & Charles segment tonight

>the show I get paid for participating on is fucking terrible
how do so many wrestlers get away with this?

But he's on SD.

Same reason why workers talk shit and hate on their company all the time on Glassdoor and shit. Or do you expect unyielding loyalty when you hire someone? That's unrealistic.

bulbasaurs are ungrateful and entitled

But user, Glassdoor is user.

It was the go home Raw for mania and they ended with Corbin instead of the Becky, Ronda and Charles shit which the live crowd was super into apparently

Sheer stupidity

Bryan is retaining now LMAO

Vince doesn't want anyone leaving. This is the best time for wrestlers to push him and get what they want.

I wouldnt expect many people to outright say that they think that the company they work for is dogshit publicly with the statement attatched to their actual identity.
Especially not in the middle of a fucking storyline where your boss is making your life on SD hell.

Attached: MUH.jpg (296x343, 30K)

Based Bulbasaur. Pretty ballsy move. He might be sent to the Andre Battle Royale for this.

Big E.Coli

He's going to lose because he won't work the Saudi show. They have to take the belt off him.

He and woods will be in kofi’s Corner in the title match and probably have a spot with Rowan, but I like to fill up battle royals to the fucking BRIM so I don’t see why they couldn’t be in it too

He's absolutely right. I started watching again for the first time in 13 years mostly for a laugh and the difference between the two is stark. Raw is just unbelievably garbage between the forced women's garbage, awful title storylines, I mean the main heel on the show is Baron Corbin (nothing against the guy, I kinda like him, but still).

The worst part is inturrupting matches with two or even three commercial breaks sometimes. You can tell they pad out those three hours as much as humanly possible.

The only reason WWE does regular TV anymore is the contracts and ad revenue. That's the biggest reason the shows are so low-effort and low-energy. They probably wish they could just do a couple of supercards per month on the Network and just post promos on Youtube in between.

>They probably wish they could just do a couple of supercards per month on the Network and just post promos on Youtube in between.
their main revenue has been TV money (inb4 my trillion dollar saudi deal).

>people getting worked by the most obvious thing ever
ya simps?

SD is the wrestling show
RAW is the entertainment show

Their main revenue stream is the TV show. Nothing else. Network is nice and steady money, without having to rely on hot feuds to get a lot of PPV buys.
But the majority of the money they make is from filming 5 hours of TV live each week.
What you are saying is showing you don't understand how much money they make from TV shows and how much money they make outside of them.
They could have stopped having PPVs and ditched the Network and still made more money from TV deals than ever before.

>THE BEST SHOW KEN BETA vs LARGE D LONGSTONE

It's not the RA era anymore.

Let the user be, he doesn't watch.

I hope they punish Kingston for this

I said that's their WISH (to have 3-5 million subscribers, thus eliminating the need for TV) and acknowledged that their revenue comes from the TV deals.

They run the same shitty matches and segments on TV every week. The arenas are two-thirds empty and dead. They're just filling time until the next PPV.

For what?

>Vince's happy bulbasaurs are getting uppity
I can't wait to see how this ends.

SMACKDOWN WINS AGAIN

Based

He’s on SmackDown. This is an obvious work.

Based Big E is a SmackChad

RAW sucks at that too

Big E wrestles on Smackdown. If you actually watch both shows you would know that smackdown is actually enjoyable and RAM is far worse than this board makes it out to be. After the ram after mania I am dropping ram again but will still watch smackdown

so i'm watching RAW, why did Seth get a choice to pick Bryan or Brock? What would have happened if Seth choose Bryan? Would Kofi have been fucked?

Yes and bryan vs Rollins would have actually been a very good match.

Rollins never got to choose anyway. Vince chose for him.

100%
%

BASED
A
S
E
D

based

*ruins the contract signing*

well that shit smackdown didn't wash anything

rawKEK