How is Brock beating the faggot not the main event?

How is Brock beating the faggot not the main event?

Attached: Brock-Lesnar-Champ.jpg (590x350, 26K)

Ronda draws more than Brock right now, so I guess WWE are taking advantage.

because it's going to be 6 minutes long and end with 1 F5.

Because no one gives a shit about this match

Because brock is an anti draw manlet.

Attached: AED2D601-6295-4A28-9BCB-F77E22F0E07F.jpg (348x480, 42K)

I hate waifuist incels but Seth is honestly more boring than Ronda and this is literally the only chance for WWE to reasonably have the women go on last without it being shit on

because that was the main event last year

nobody gives a shit about that match

show me one match anyone gives a shit about

Kofi vs Bryan

Kofi Bryan might be good?

Kofi/Bryan
Ronda/Charlotte/Becky
Batista/HHH
Brock/Seth
Shane/Miz (maybe)

>Brock Lesnar is going to VIOLATE Seth Rollins.
What did Paul Heyman mean by this?

like nash in the summer of 92

Attached: angry nash after being raped.gif (500x376, 914K)

brocks got better shit to do than wait all night for a 10 minute fake fighting match
wouldnt be surprised if this match opened the show

No one gives a shit about any of the matches on the card. It might as wel be The Great American Bash on Sunday.

I can see your nose from here

roman/drew will be kino

Oh fuck you. I highly doubt Kofi/Bryan are capable of putting on a bad match. Ronda/Charlotte/Becky has the potential to be fucking awesome, despite what all the incels want you to think. Styles/Orton is gonna be brilliant if there's no bullshit run ins. And the rest are gonna be at least good if they don't book it to shit. And with the amount of matches this year, they can't get them ALL wrong. It's a good fucking card and you know it.

This.
I'd recommend watching it later so you can skip some shit you don't like, but the card is not bad. It just will be too long and will have shit you won't like.
I won't be watching live, because that would have made me hate the show much more.

Yikes!

Attached: 1554158472849.jpg (250x500, 42K)

I hope it will be the second to last match so I can stop watching after Bryan/Kofi and Roman/Drew

I'm extremely interested in Kofi/Bryan because I think Bryan is winning and I can't wait to see the nu-males seethe about wacism

Nah Bryan ain't winning cause he ain't going to Saudi Arabia to defend his title after WM

as Ronda's on weekly the ratings drops say otherwise.

I'd add to it, that I think all of those three are winning, because why the fuck not.
WWE is not wrestling promotion anymore, dependent on drawing power of their top stars.
They have the money from the content licences and rights fees. They can give people three good endings and give them something good to think about and keep them engaged that way.
They don't need to endlessly build "heat", while still loosing viewers.

>I highly doubt Kofi/Bryan are capable of putting on a bad match.

That will be a good match but idgaf about the build. Again, that is a main event for a B list PPV.

>Again, that is a main event for a B list PPV.
Yes, there is a reason why it isn't a main event. And it can't be main event for WM.

Based

Attached: 1553824862999.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

Yea, the only halfway decently built match at Mania is B PPV tier. That's a problem.

probably only good thing on the card
this is the worst booked/promoted mania ever

Wrestlemania 2 disagrees.

>one main even has Hulk Hogan
>one main event has three women

they'll drop anyway no matter who's on the card so I can't put much stock in it anymore.

it's hip to go through the mental gymnastics and delude yourself that somehow big based brock isn't the GOAT

Bulk Bogan SUX!

Because no one gives a fuck about his match with Seff or the universal title in general.

It will only be good because of Bryan. No one gives a fuck about Kofi and it's a fucking wasted opportunity. Could have been one of Bryan best moments of his career.

>cause he ain't going to Saudi Arabia to defend his title after WM
And Kofi will?

because brock is losing. Every title is changing hands Sunday.

McIntyre vs Reigns. McIntyre is finally going over.

Brock isn’t a draw

>It's a good fucking card and you know it.

Attached: Smark-Out-Moment-Sign-Me-Up-Raw.jpg (960x720, 54K)

Attached: wow.gif (320x269, 2M)

Nice digits
Drew has to go over or he is buried. Plus if shit dick beats Brock, they will need a good villain. Adn who is a better villain than some foreign prick who beat a guy recovering from cancer