Based Agua BTFO's puro twitter

Based Agua BTFO's puro twitter

Attached: D3HbsTYX0AAiXT-.jpg (1242x1764, 195K)

JAHHHWWNNN HOLY FUCKING ETHERED BASED AGUA

Not really good tweet, agua. I like you, mate. But this was weak.

John seethed at him over this check his timeline

LAWL!

bruh that just shows agua is retarded because all John did was reply "what" to a stupid tweet and Voices of Wrestling was calling the tweet John replied to the worst take

imagine being worked by Agua in the year Komatsu_na

Not worked.
Just saying to him to be better at delivering burns. This is not really anything anyone should be proud of, burn john better next time, agua. And then we will applaud you.
This was just... meh.

aqua you are a pedo and even a joke on wew

>Not worked
Fucking seething and worked.

unitonically who are any of these people?
are they reporters?
do they work in management?
who the fuck are any of these people and why do you guys keep posting them?

They are our idols and senpais.

I don’t follow twitters that don’t have blue checkmarks so I don’t care

Unless I'm reading this wrong,

Random Jagoff said something stupid about Supercard.
John said "what"
VoW said "yeah that tweet was really stupid"
And Agua responded to it like John had made the stupid tweet.

Which just makes Agua look like they don't know how to read twitter. Which is unfortunate, given that they're on twitter.

Agua is our friend. The other two are screencap twitter thread fodder.

hi john, ya boiling?

Joshi pedos and weebs need to get the fuck out of my board

Why don't you faggots create a Twitter account if you like discussing it this much

Mate, I am not John. I think he/them/xer is a fat neckbeard who is permanently butthurt.
John wouldn't be able to suvrive on boards like these, he'd die of excess racism and homophobia.

John is some twitter loser. No idea who agua is. VoW is a news/opinion outlet. They do some neat stuff.

Who?

this guy thinks agua tells jokes

Attached: jahn.png (588x112, 11K)

Did John just assume agua's gender????

John is super cringe a lot of the time but I don't mind his podcast from time to time. The recent one with Kevin Kelly was very good.

Y'all shouldn't give John any download. Wonder how the fuck he got the KK interview.

Who the fuck are these people, why do you idiots post this shit

>Y’all
Go back to twitter ya tranny.

Kys Jahn

John sucks but Kevin Kelly is enough to carry this. He just started ripping on YOSHI HASHI like crazy.

Kevin came off great in it, not like a super carny as others in the industry do. He was very honest in his assessments of things. I found the Yoshi-Hashi and Elite parts in particular fascinating.

Fuck you faggot, I use y'all because I'm from Texas.

I've been wanting to listen to a Kevin Kelly shoot for a while, is this the best place to hear him talk about NJPW stuff?

Yes, lots of nice little tidbits but it isn't that long and is only really focused on MSG for the most part. Still worth a listen, Jahhn or not. Hope he does another at some point.

Daily reminder that Kevin Kelly had his podcast removed by New Japan and he did it like a bitch.

>Daily reminder that Kevin Kelly had his podcast removed by New Japan and he did it like a bitch.
wot?

He had a podcast a couple of months ago and ended it up after a couple of weeks for weird reasons (He said superior powers or something like that)