Got let go by New Japan

>Got let go by New Japan
EVERYBODY LAUGH

Attached: 086EB874-ADDB-4434-B8C0-3EE14BAECB3F.jpg (600x450, 56K)

he left on his own terms. Tho that's another talent lost by NJPW while no one aside from Kenny has been a top guy Trent,kushida,Elgin are all good hand's to have.
I wonder where he will go. He seems to have fun in CMLL so maybe he fucks off to mexico. seems to strange to leave the number 2 company that's invested some big wins and titles into you.

Nobody wants to spend too long living alongside soulless insectoids. Come home, white man.

He is literally behind White, Ospreay and ZSJr in the gaijin pecking order. He reached his ceiling in NJPW.

He was a jobber whose only purpose was to fill up a spot in the G1 and be involved in meaningless tag team matches at every PPV

I hate that guy. Hes short. And suck

>hating based Mike
hi there,
reddit

Fuck Mike Elgin

It's a shame, he is a good wrestler and a pleb filter.

He put on some good matches but he was so bland I'd forget all about him for months
Also he's probably going to noah/ajpw so have fun watching puro Twitter have a meltdown when he shows up

>Also he's probably going to noah/ajpw so have fun watching puro Twitter have a meltdown when he shows up
This.
That's my only hope.

Hahahahaa would be based. He's also a massive King's Road fan and says that he wants to go against Jun Akiyama

did he? i hadn't heard that, but it's not surprising, dude is mediocre.

X at DDT show is Elgin. IMAGINE!

that's all I give a fuck about with this guy. He was a 90s AJPW LARPer with no charisma. But seeing puro twitter cry into their weighted blankets will be hilarious.

He was a waste of a spot in every tournament he was in, I'm fucking glad he's gone.

Their loss.

Can't wait to watch you guys pretend you've totally been AJPW fans for years so you can make threads about how B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BASED it is than Elgin is shitting it up over there.

If Kenny signs him to AEW he's beyond based

I'm still not going to watch all Japan outside of a few matches, I just want to laugh at all the sjw puro marks

I dont give a shit about that pudgy bald retard Juns little toybox. All I care about in regards to this is seeing twitter spoons seethe over nothing.

He's getting up there in age, it's time to cash in on that NXT money.

I'm glad somebody finally admits it, at least, it was fucking painful watching people pretend this guy's NJC and G1 matches were good.

>I wonder where he will go
he's going to Impact. He worked an ONO event and tried to work a Twitch show but New Japan blocked it.

Don Callis likes him and he's tight with Josh Alexander

It's funny you say this because I remember Yea Forums pretending like this faggot was legit top 10 in the world, now that he's no longer in New Japan he's awful. What an unexpected coincidence.

based

Hey. I thought he was awful when he was in New Japan.

Nobody ever thought that. Why are you making shit up?

Attached: AC3828C1-0A01-40C9-9C1E-EFDE68166D3F.jpg (640x480, 75K)

>people thought he was complete shit in ROH and he had go-away heat
>goes to NJPW
>WTF I LOVE ELGIN NOW
>leaves NJPW
>people go bad to thinking he's complete shit

People on here definitely liked him but nobody would have said he was even top 20. Also a lot of people just liked the fact that he made puro twitter and reddit cry.

People pretended he was really good. During the 2018 NJC people were like, actually happy that he beat Ishii and were talking about how he should win the tournament. It wasn't just shitposting, people on this board were so obsessed with puro twitter that they worked themselves into thinking Elgin was a top-tier talent in NJPW just so they could have a reason to root for him.

I've seen the claim that he's top 10 many times. Easily top 20 and the occasional top 5 were also used. A lot of people called his match against Okada two years ago at the G1 to be one of the best of the tournament.

I mean to be fair, people use "hey he had good matches with [Okada/Naito/Omega/Tanahashi/Ishii], he's really good!" to try and push whatever shitty favorite they have all the time. Just look at Taichi.

>It wasn't just shitposting, people on this board were so obsessed with puro twitter
Nigga you retarded? we just like seeing trannys getting mad

aside from Goto Taichi hasn't had bad match with anyone since going heavyweight. Get a clue

Taichi never had good matches, he was only liked in an ironic/worked yourself into a shoot unironic kind of way and because he was using le heel tactics omg xD. Elgin was considered top top quality on Yea Forums for almost two years and then he got more fans because of the whole hurr were working pure twitter.

Like I said: people will try to push their shitty favorites and pretend they're good. Having said that, I agree with you on Elgin.

Nah, man. Try to convince yourself otherwise, but people tried to pretend his bland spot monkey garbage and the carry jobs by the actual good NJPW wrestlers made Elgin a good wrestler.

He said he's interested in working with two other Japanese promotion. Puro Twitter thought they won and now their worst nightmare will get booked in their flavor of the month promotion.

Attached: IMG_20190326_064035.jpg (2048x1538, 377K)

I unironically like Elgin and think hes one of the better ring workers.

He's good but he's a charisma vacuun.

agreed.
hes one of those guys that i dont get excited for. his in ring is top ten in the company/world though. but not enough charisma which at the end of the day is the only thing that matters

Elgin had a good match with hangman in the g1 last year too, his in ring always got overlooked because he was a charisma vacuum that people forgot existed when he wasn't in the ring. He was a decent mid card dude to have but he'd been getting phased out since last year

Fucking rapist.

One-off at the gaming event lol

>his in ring is top ten in the company/world though