Wife returns to wrestling and is on the road

>wife returns to wrestling and is on the road
>wife was also a notorious ringrat who got fucked by CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Colt Cabana, Domino, both Highlanders, Kenny Bolin before she fucked you
>you're left to wear her dresses and watch/raise her 2 kids while she brings home a paycheck and gets fucked by younger men

Where did it all go wrong for him, lads?

Attached: WHO IS THE KING OF ME.jpg (900x1200, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkyFSTMgw30&t=1404s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lita

What a shame he became such a faggot

>This is your life with daughters

Your fortune: Bad Luck

>IGN Sports: What does Bradshaw think about the part where he's soaping your ass in the shower?

>Edge: Like I said in the book, no knuckles disappeared. It was simply a gentle caress. [laughs] I actually haven't seen him or talked to him since the book has been out. He doesn't even know it's in there until he reads it, so it should be pretty interesting to see his reaction. I think he'll get a kick out of it. He loves doing stuff like that. It's like his way of weeding out the prima donnas to see who is going to be a cool kid and who is going to have an attitude. I just laughed along with it and joked around with him. It was one of those things where I knew I was starting to belong. If they were willing to have fun with me like that, then I knew they must like me, so I just kept doing what I was doing.

This is the dreaded path for cucks that are incapable of making sons

Karma never forgets when you dick over your best friends. Hardys about to have their way with Beth and that's a shoot

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

YIKES
More like that's how you weed out the docile fags from the alpha chads that would actually rock your jaw with a right or left for doing some gay shit like that

reminder that around the time Edge was being raped in the shower by Bradshaw, Christian was ribbing Austin on live TV trying to make Austin break character while he was being hanged on Undercarder's cross.

based

he's always been on both ends of the cuckold fetish

Attached: edge cuck.jpg (946x720, 196K)

Goddamn, Lita is so hot right here.

>Elijiah Burke
Lmao
Imagine willingly producing more coalburners with a coalburner
GG jews, don't think it's ever been this easy to convince an Entire Race to commit suicide

Matt Hardy fucking won in the end

Go to bed Matt. It’s been years. Let it go. Literally.

>Who's the king of me
Beth Phoenix

Because you can't see her face.

>implying Edge doesn't love it

Hey Adam! Does JBL still rape you these days?

more like dredge

>Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
summer of 92'd

>>wife was also a notorious ringrat who got fucked by CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Colt Cabana, Domino, both Highlanders, Kenny Bolin

citation needed on everyone except Punk?

The Rated G Super Cuck.

>Christian was ribbing Austin on live TV trying to make Austin break character while he was being hanged on Undertaker's cross.

Tell me more, user.

Kek. It's not the best, but I do like her 90's blowjob mouth.

21 minutes in

youtube.com/watch?v=vkyFSTMgw30&t=1404s