That Raw segment was the most cringe thing in years

What the fuck has literally happened in this Ronda, Becky, and Charolette feud? It’s so fucking embarrassing I actually had to turn the tv off. Ronda driving the car handcuffed was cringe

Attached: 8FAD5AE2-9DCD-45F0-B78D-071170F022AC.jpg (516x445, 101K)

t. seething incel

it was kino, have some sex👌

I don't watch WWE so I don't care.

We get it, you hate everything.

i don't watch raw since i don't have downs
give me run down

This

Same user. it was so fucking hard to watch

Is this your first time watching Raw?

I'd rather see that then when the McMahons got themselves involved

remember when that feud started because Lynch couldn't fight Ronda at survivor series? and then she won the royal rumble to get to Ronda?

and then she had to apologize to Steph McMahon and Triple H?
and then she did?
and then she got injured?
and then she got kicked off Raw?
and then she showed up again?
and then she got arrested?
and then she lost her privilege to fight Ronda?
and then Charlotte was booked for the match?
and then she had to fight her to gain the right to fight Ronda (again)?
and then Ronda turned heel?
and then they all had to fight the Riott Squad to prove that... they can win against the Riott Squad?

remember that?

Attached: 1383137213158.jpg (473x333, 14K)

Ronda, Becky, and Charles all got arrested, they proceeded to still kick the shit out of each other and the cops who were arresting them

Don’t watch it user you’ll contemplate suicide

Becky will never have sex with you ya cuckboy, you can prep Rollins though

But you faggot's are always going on about how you want crash TV. that sounds pretty russoish

>Yea Forums is one person

Attached: A3168863-E20E-446B-B162-43A4FFBDA64A.jpg (532x687, 117K)

i only tune in to wwe around wrestlemania time and it somehow manages to get worse and worse every year

Attached: Kurt.gif (108x154, 477K)

Lol that was most entertaining thing the whole night. Now imagine if they did that with three big star guys with some profanity. Dimes incarnate

the most obvious reddit post ever

No

Cringe kino desu, almost big show riding his fathers casket level of retarded

these just topped their own cringe

They may have just topped it with Balor. Jesus Christ, this company

>he didn’t watch last year when Roman fought the marshals

Minus the profanity desu that would be right up your alley

Yeah lets have dimeless indy shitters have same tag match for 50th time with no story or character instead.

Attached: sr.jpg (540x529, 36K)

Ya seethe?

Big Show riding his fathers casket was kino dafuq. Thats why Attitude Era was so entertaining.

I’m fuming actually lad

Remember when The Rock and Stone Cold played kicksies on the go-home for WM X-Seven?

>Wrestlers get arrested at the wrestling show for wrestling too much

based admitting it user

I’m begging ya on all fours to obtain deodorant and use it ya fat smelly neckbeard

who was the jannetty?

The difference is the Big Show thing happened organically and was entertaining. This is pure forced cringe

>remember when Brock and Roman played tug-O-war on the go home before mania 31

WWE haven't been able to shoot "crash TV" since 2001, Dunn just can't help himself overproducing the SHIT out of everything.

How do you propose they should'be kept this feud going for 18 episodes and 2 PPVs between the Rumble and Mania otherwise?

Not to mention it’s played 100% serious as the match that’s closing the show this year. Bossman and big show was what? A midcard feud? Not the same thing

Austin sprayed Corporation with beer before his WM main event against The Rock and its one of the most kino moments ever. Whats the difference? Soap opera of wrestling all together.

Agree, if this wasn’t the go home shows final segment for the main event of wrestlemania it would’ve been kino. It was goofy and funny but needed to be serious.

>comedic segment that fits stone colds character
Vs
>segment meant to make all 3 women look badass and that they hate each other which comes off the most forced thing ever
Yeah totally the same thing user

Whatever. I didnt see that segment as a big dealbreaker. Each to their own I guess.

Hear this shit :

> Becky win RR by last eliminating Charlotte
> Moves to Raw, cut a promo, stare down with Ronda
> Ronda don't buy her bullshit. Say she doesn't care about the match and she's disappointed Charlotte didn't won the Rumble
> Unlike Becky, Charlotte actually humiliated her at SS and proved she could hold her own against a stronger opponent
> And again, unlike Becky, Charlotte could actually get a win against Asuka
> Becky develops an inferiority complex
> Her match against Ronda is assured, but she wants to make Ronda cares about it
> For the next few weeks, Becky has to fight her way trough the Raw locker room to prove she's on Ronda's level and to try to get her attention
> Continue the twitter bants for the same reasons
> After a few weeks, Charlotte announces she's moving to Raw to answer's Ronda call
> Shit happens, feud starts between the two and a match is set up for EC
> Becky is SEETHING that this match is taking her spotlight while she's stuck fighting jobbers every weeks
> Hard match, Ronda eventually win against Charlotte
> The Raw after, Becky defies Charlotte to a fight to prove she can also beat her
> She does
> Ronda isn't impressed
> Meanwhile, Asuka just defended successfully her title against some chick at EC and gloats that there is no worthy opponents left and that everyone prefers to run to Raw rather than fight her on Smackdown
> Becky challenges Asuka at Fastlane
> Win and become Smackdown's champion
> Ronda is slowly getting interested at Becky after weeks of observing her but accept the inevitable Wrestlemania match on one condition
> Winner takes all, looser must leave
> Becky accepts
> Next few weeks leading to Wrestlemania is the usual "I cut a promo this week/You respond next week"
> At Wrestlemania, Becky wins
> Ronda leaves
> Come back by Summerslam to set up horsewomen vs horsewomen

Here.

>explained what the difference was
>”yeah whatever bro, to each their own”

Stewing

kys

that's easy... you put all of the women's championships on a containment show and you don't do the feud in the first place💯

yeah big show riding the casket was very organic no doubt about it

nah, people liked and you didn't explain anything

most based you mean

MIGA!

>Women
>Ruining things
Like PB&J

>internet whiteknight calling anyone else an incel
lmao

Better than women's wrestling LMAO

segment was great if it was intended to be a comedy segment about incompetent police
segment was cringe if it was supposed to be a serious segment about the WM main event

Sports entertainment is serious business. Right guys?? Right??

*divas

>Look at this Bexcel COPE
It's the main event of WM and was the last segment before for the match and it came off like a scene that would have been in a police parody
All that was missing was a yachty sax dub over

Its fucking WRESTLING. It came off well, its a TV SHOW. ITS NOT REAAAAAL. They left with HEAT.