Now that the dust has cleared, who was the biggest cancer to wrestling of the 3?

Now that the dust has cleared, who was the biggest cancer to wrestling of the 3?

Attached: x1080-vP1.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfnpLzGMnFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sean because he inspired a whole generation of twink dimeless shitters

Bret because he never took responsibility for his actions (always the victim) and inspired the numale mentality that infests wrestling fandom today

Clearly Taker. the longevity of faggotry and the bringing in of the part timer mentality. Destroyed countless careers and refused to ever laydown for younger talent.

Shawn (with Triple H) literally tried to keep both Rock and Austin from becoming stars
Say what you want about Bret and Taker being dimeless anti-draws, but at least they both had the sense to protect Austin and Rock from the Kliq, and make sure they went to the top where they belonged

That's revisionist history though. HBK and Austin always got along fine, and HHH and Rock always got along fine. But go back to reading "Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling" like the gullible simp you are

Biggest cancer to smallest:
> Shawn
> Taker
> Bret

>HBK and Austin always got along fine, and HHH and Rock always got along fine
Where the fuck did I say they didn't get along?
I said Shawn tried to keep them from becoming stars, and he did by several accounts
Learn to read, you fucking faggot

Shawn AIENC

>doesn't explain himself
zzz
>doesn't provide irrefutable evidence
zzz

Attached: bretcuck.jpg (200x250, 10K)

>ITT: We pretend the Carder taping his fists incident didn't happen

Nobody backs up this story. Shawn knew his job and he did it. Another example of Carder pretending to be a tough guy. Next?

>this level of COPE

Attached: vince-lel.jpg (300x203, 12K)

Back to red.dit you fucking faggots

holy projection

based fourth way user putting the shitters in their place

I'm happy to defend my position if anyone wants to come at me with evidence

Attached: waiting.gif (350x260, 2.39M)

This was such great storytelling . .. They don't do it like this anymore

Holy fucking cringe Carder!! What was he thinking dressing like a zombie sheriff?

The tear was for Kane

Taker if only for wheeling his boomer ass out every WM for a payday

This user is completely correct. I'd argue Shawn was the catalyst for making LGBT themes looked at positively in wrestling after he did the Playgirl shoot.

Mmmmm your kind dont wanna mess around these parts

Has anyone's looks ever degenerated as fast as Michaels??

Scott Hall

taketty a SHIT

The Undercarder, because at least the other two knew when to fuck off.

Mark Hamill after his face was ripped off.

your mom's

>Shawn and his Kliqetties tried to kill wrestling by holding back the top stars from emerging
>never drew as champ
>came back after 4 years
>never moved the needle

At least Bret drew the Canucks and Carder made Wrestlemania culturally relevant with the streak

I still laugh that he fucked Paige and has a toothpick 100% of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfnpLzGMnFE

Sodomy Michaels, by far

This desu
Every anti draw shitter today was influenced by Shawn because he was smaller and they convinced themselves when watching him into thinking work rate draws.

Bret inspired Roman Reigns and others reminding them how important realistic selling, fiery comebacks and good offense is to get people behind you and become invested in everything you do. Carder wasn't a draw but he was a big part of at least keeping WWF afloat working through injuries in the 90s until the boom period

>Bret is responsible for the few real men left in the industry
>HBGay is responsible for the flippy manlets without an ounce of charisma
hmm....

Why are you guys calling Taker "Carder"?

Some dumb in-joke about how Taker was never main-event worthy and mostly stuck around the midcard

He had a good run though.