Who's the most laughable tough guy in wrestling?

who's the most laughable tough guy in wrestling?

Attached: Pete_Dunne_stat.png (320x728, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGUlEBtcAYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mmmmmmmmm

He's the longest reigning champ since Bruno

Minoru Suzuki and Asuka

WOAT look

I know we like to joke about it, but Rhea is not a guy. Please delete that picture.

Bob holly or JBL

Inoki, hands down and no question

JBL proved he was a legit tough guy in the brawl for all

He has the worst look in wrestling by a country mile.

This nigga wearing a womens bathing suit

Kenneth Shamrock

He also got knocked out by Joey Styles

Steve Blackman

Attached: OIM TUFF.jpg (750x445, 36K)

this or Dunne imo

youtu.be/sGUlEBtcAYg
Suzuki KOs himself (8:45)

Attached: BobHolly_2803.png (284x249, 66K)

Brawl For All was "fake tough guy: the tournament."
>Shamrock and Severn said fuck this because it was a joke
>Bart fucking Gunn won the whole thing then got KTFO by fucking Butterbean in 30 seconds

katsuyori shibata

It was bar fights without the bar

Who's that NJPW guy with the MMA gimmick that retired himself with a retard headbutt spot?
Guy was like 1-4 in real competition lol

Mitsubishi Subaru or whatever his name was

Attached: okada-head-butt-video-607894[1].jpg (620x413, 43K)

If Shamrock or Severn joined, WWE would have to pay more towards medical fees. Blackman wasn't in either.

Ivory said that when Brock first showed up, JBL was carrying his bags and didn't try any of that hazing shit with Brock because he knew better.

A little better now that it's gotten a lot longer. He's still a pudgy pox-scarred manlet though.

JBL, Shibata, Jeff Jarrett, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Kevin Nash, Finlay

No memes either, I know Kevin Nash being on the list will imply memeing

>headbutts Okada
>dies
>Okada, who received the headbutt, doesn't miss a day and continues on his GOAT title reign

How did Okada do it, lads?

you just posted it

my favorite Pete Dunne story, from the E&C Pod
>WWE is at Royal Albert Hall
>Christian is there as a guest and is saying hi to everybody
>Dunne (in his street clothes) walks up to Christian so he can introduce himself
>Christian didn't recognize Dunne and is like "that's cool buddy! enjoy the show!"
>Right before Dunne's match that night, Christian sees Dunne in gorilla position and he introduces himself to Dunne.
>Dunne tells Christian they met earlier
>Christian had no idea and had mistaken Dunne as a fan

Did Jarrett ever claim to be a tough guy? The only thing I can think of was his MMA gimmick but that was a comedy gimmick

>I know Kevin Nash being on the list will imply memeing

Why? Countless people that shoot on him call him a coward who only talks behind someone's back.

>fucking butterbean
just because he's a meme doens't mean he isn't also a pro fighter who was 60kg heavier than gunn
the shocking thing isnt that he got BTFO by butterbean, the shocking thing is that people in WWE thought it wouldn't happen like that when they booked it

They knew. They were just pissed that Bart Gunn exposed the shitters they wanted to win.

topkek that is tremendous

Based Captain Charisma ribbing the UK manlets

Kek
Wtf

You forgot Samoa Joe. He literally got slapped by Nash and cried

Literally any wrestler who hasn't competed in MMA or amateur wrestling is a fake tough guy.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GIANT HEADED MIDGET?
The fucking state of the WWE and wrestling as a whole right now. Look at this faggot manlet trying to make his best tough guy face too in the photo. Holy fucking shit

>has a winning mma record

Attached: kenny.jpg (960x540, 478K)

Attached: punk.jpg (767x431, 38K)

most pathetic mma record of all time. his only legit win against decent comp was Minowa and I'm pretty sure that Minowa took a dive. he at least 100% let shitbata hit that german suplex on him. at least he never embarrassed himself as badly as cuck man phil

This retard actually thought that he won his second fight. You can see how all optimism is zapped from him when the decision is announced.

tremendous

Is MMA based?
Seems more niche than wrestling.
Wrestling bores the fuck out of me nowadays desu

>that’s cool buddy!
>enjoy the show!

God I hate this manlet shitter. Good on based captain charisma for putting that little bitch in his place

Attached: 9A78F618-DB65-4768-BB2D-B2BD4D127A2C.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

MMA has no draws right now. Boxing is where the big boys play

MMA was based in the 90s and jap MMA was based up until it's death in 2012. Dana got his wish. it's too vanilla now. like watching any other bland, lamess sport

Dunne is alright just because he can sort of play off the brawler type well.

You forgot the real laughable tough guy mate.

Attached: 982B057E-2440-452E-8D4E-1765C5EA4048.jpg (1098x1536, 222K)

Boxing hasn't had a mega star since Mike Tyson retired.

cm punk and dave bautista are the only viable choices

Why are Bong """"wrestlers"""" so cringe?

K1 was based too

Excuse me?

Attached: 1554052403787.jpg (1009x908, 721K)

This is the problem today, even a guy who's IN the business and was one of the smaller guys in his heyday thinks this guy is some chump.

Amercian MMA have no draws, only Japanese MMA draw got destroyed by Mayfeather, cried like a bitch and now nobody gives a duck about him.

I like Mayweather, but don't pretend that he was on Tyson's level of celebrity.

This guy doesn’t really play “fake tough guy”

The best part is Butterbean was fine with it being a worked match and putting over Bart but WWE insisted it be a shoot.

Tazz, as stated by New Jack "Tazz is a work"

Walter, Brock wouldn’t let that fatass chop him without a receipt

Cuck Master Phil

Attached: hawaiian-sloppy-joes-6.jpg (650x975, 50K)

fake and gay, he is tougher than almost everyone for the beatings he took in those losses, most of these fags wouldve tapped out after having their skill bounced off the floor merely 28 times, but not shibata, he toughed out so much head trauma for the luls that he killed himself

>Kevin Nash
Reminder that he was always a shittalker, and one day he talked shit about the wrong guy and was knocked out in a single slap by pick related. After that, he avoided talking shit for the entire tour and was noticeably sheepish when working with the Japanese wrestlers.

Attached: Fujinami.jpg (236x314, 12K)

Yes, because Vince forgot he owns a belt in the indies.