Vince Told Owens He Was Fat & His WrestleMania Match Was The Worst of All Time

Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens were best friends in WWE, but they did not last through the Festival Of Friendship. This resulted in a WrestleMania match that the fans seemed to enjoy, but Vince McMahon thought otherwise.

Jericho recently spoke to Inside The Ropes where he expressed shock that The Chairman didn’t like their match at WrestleMania in Orlando. He spoke about how hard WrestleMania matches are in the first place because there are so many expectations on the contest. This didn’t change the fact that they went on second and KO certainly didn’t perform to Vince’s liking.

>“I thought it was good and I was very surprised when I saw KO later and he said that Vince said it was one of the worst matches in WrestleMania history. I was like, ‘What?!'”

>“Because he wanted Kevin to be this type of heel, but Kevin was doing a lot of stuff off the top rope and flashy moves and Vince did not want that. I think Vince had a hard on for him at the time and it would have been hard for him to have — Vince never said anything about the match to me… ever. He never said he didn’t like it. He never said it’s the worst match in WrestleMania history. Never said a word of it. We talked about him the next night and he didn’t go into detail, but he just went, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah’ like he didn’t say anything. I’m not gonna go ask him because that’s one thing about Vince is sometimes he’ll say something in the spur of the moment and then he’ll forget 10 minutes later unless you bring it up again.”

>“Kevin was really f*cking sad. Vince told him, ‘You need to lose weight and this is terrible and you don’t know anything.'”

Jericho said that he’s been through that kind of thing with Vince McMahon before. McMahon apparently told Y2J that he was as “green as grass” when he was anything but green.

ringsidenews.com/2019/03/30/vince-mcmahon-told-kevin-owens-to-lose-weight-in-backstage-tirade/

youtube.com/watch?v=nsArbU_KRbE

Attached: Vince McMahon Told Kevin Owens To Lose Weight In Backstage Tirade.png (742x413, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ljh43gbeHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Hard to feel sorry for Owens when he's been told to lose weight for years by everyone yet can't be bothered to actually go through with it

>ringside news
Yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=3ljh43gbeHI

Attached: 1552735283483.jpg (1080x2220, 750K)

Based

Good. Hopefully it lit a fire underneath his ass because it was a shit blow off for a 8 month angle and he is fat.
Obviously it's worked because he's lost some of the weight which fucked his knees and he'll improve so good for Vince for just saying it like it is

Vince is like Trump now, if you hate someone this much why let them on YOUR show?

Kevin Owens is a fucking retard who always talks about his weight as though it's some kind of permanent deformity he was born with. Just eat less, you fat fuck.

>‘You need to lose weight and this is terrible and you don’t know anything.'”
HOLY BASED VINCE

Based
L O N D O N

Owens is fat, Vince dislike him but he's still getting pushed every now and then? I don't get it, or is it just LOLDIRTSHEET

>vince tells owens to stop being a fat fuck and to stop doing flippy shit
>owens knees then get btfo for being as said fat fuck and doing flippy shit
>gets a clue and hits the weights
>loses weight
>comes back more passionate and convincing with his style of wrestling
>gets old timers like Austin be impressed
>relationship with his qt titcow wife strengthens

When are you all gonna understand that Vince is in charge of the world's largest wrestling promotion for a reason

ringsidenews got banned from leddit so now they are shilling their shitty website here

Jericho is a known liar. Remember when he told that Punk story on his cruise and Booker T later denied the whole thing?

>Vince hates Owens
>Gives him a 5 year/1.25m a year contract and lets him headbutt him
K

beagsneidrc

What did Vince hate so much about that match? It wasn't anything special but I don't remember thinking it was especially terrible or anything.

>trusting a bulbasaur over jericho

Uber based

BBBBAAAASSSSSEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

Sometimes I think Jericho kisses Vince ass and wants his hall of fame moment, but then I remember he hates Vince for how he treated his WCW buds and the Eddie Guerrero stuff

Is Jericho only good for getting bloat and doing shoot interviews?

It's so other people can't have them. It's really that simple.

Cody and Jericho both claim it happened while Booker does not. Siding with two against one here.

>iammales

Hmm

You forgot the part where he's not even in the Mania card and lost his match to a bulbasaur.

Wew, a lot of good hearing Vince did to Kevin.

Jericho and Cody were both probably butt hurt that Punk didn't do their respective events.

>trusting jeriboomer

based and Steinerpilled

Attached: 1547162288412.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>but Kevin was doing a lot of stuff off the top rope and flashy moves and Vince did not want that.
At least we know now why Owens is so different in the ring

>the WOAT gets to nut on these big ol' tittes
still pretty based desu

Attached: Mrs Steen 1.png (974x1144, 1.25M)

I mean, to be fair, Kofi got the opportunity way before KO. And in storyline terms, KO stole Kofi's spotlight. Which is weird because Vince pushed a guy he "hates" to the title picture the second he came from injury??????

Owens is fat though.
It's not hard to not be fat.
The only people that don't understand how not to be fat is fat people who refuse to listen... so on top of obesity they've got selective deafness.

>Vince is in charge of the world's largest wrestling promotion for a reason
yeah, its called inheritance ya ding-dong diddly simp

Vince doesn't let his like/dislike for someone get in the way of business (mostly)

Vince could treat Kev like shit and fire him, but then he goes and makes some other promoter money instead of Vince, he's a complete retard creatively at times but not stupid with his business deals.

jim cornette was right about that fat piece of shit being to lazy do unfuck himself

If I eat that much I'm gonna get titties too

Vince made a bunch of brilliant moves about 20 years ago. Now his brain is melted and his idea of how the business works isn't consistent with what his fans want. He has a monopoly basically so there are no real consequences for any of the weird shit he does, but that doesn't make his perspective any less out of touch or confusing.

Reminder that Vince scammed both KO and Jericho in to signing extensions on their contracts by telling them their WM33 match was going to be for the Universal Strap, then when Jericho signed the extra month and KO signed the extra 6 months, he swapped out the belt for the US title, like a fucking chad.

Must have worked given KO signed a 5 year deal when that extension was up

I think at the time he rook on KO as a special project so his expectations were gonna be sky high

Based Vince "Plans change bro" McMahon.

At that time, Vince got a hard on for heel wrestlers that worked slow methodical match that spam rest holds like Corbin and Jinder, fucking nerve hold and half nelson for 10 mins of a 12 mins match, all so people would fucking hate the heels because they are boring as fuck and cheer Roman when he work with them.

>Because he wanted Kevin to be this type of heel, but Kevin was doing a lot of stuff off the top rope and flashy moves and Vince did not want that
At least in this area Vince hasn't completely lost it yet. "Heels" doing crowd-pleasing moves is all kinds of stupid, but to be fair the day of the genuinely hated heel is pretty much over and has been for quite a while. Especially since Vince won't let them actually BE heels in a way that would garner genuine heat aside from a moment here and there, but not the kinda heat that actually lasts and follows them.

Biscuits and gravy

>"Heels" doing crowd-pleasing moves is all kinds of stupid, but to be fair the day of the genuinely hated heel is pretty much over and has been for quite a while.

You couldn't be more wrong. Among real wrestling fans who actually watched in the glory days, our hatred of Daniel Bryan us very, very real. Make no mistake about it.

It's an awful match when you consider the fact that it's supposed to be this big feud ender for the act that just carried RAW for more than half a year. Like people forget the two acts who carried TV time that year was KO/Jericho and New Day.

>called a segment with Cena Sr. freestyle promo one of the worst segments he's ever done
>walked out of the meeting room when a cryogenic Nazi idea was proposed
>says Jericho vs. Owens was a terrible match, one of the worst WM matches ever

Are there more examples like this? Is Tom Magee matches after the Hart one another example?

So he just told him the truth? Jeez, what a nightmare asshole of a boss.

Praise Lord McMahon, the just booker, and everbased.