DX 2006 was based

Attached: DX.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Yeah i liked them

they looked so weird lol

>still watching WWE in 2006
yikes

back then you could see the crowd closer and everyone was white guys

>40 year old dudes doing crotch chops like its the 90s all over again
yeah no, it was cringe and not remotely entertaining.

>sold out arenas
>big merch sales
>good ppv buyrates
objectively better than anything today

I watch the Dx & Cryme tyme video atleast once a day

This was honestly the begging of the end. They brought back DX, buried a few up and coming heels, feuded with Rated RKO then thats it. They got a hot angle but didn't get anything coming from the other side of it. It freshened up Edge and Orton's heat a little but thats it. All of those guys went on continue feuding with the same crowd of main eventers, its over.

They went from a cheap shot in the arm. Now who from that whole angle do they have they can use? Orton? HHH?

I don’t give a fuck about ppv buyrates you fucking faggot. It was cringe.

Not everything is designed to "get people over". You'll never get out of the bingo halls with that mentality

>something from 13 years ago should have built a star for now
Are you retarded? Smarks are such faggots

Nobody gives a fuck about your normie opinion either ya slapdick, but here you are giving it anyway

>You'll never get out of the bingo halls with that mentality

Never get out the tarps, either.

add in the fact that Michaels wouldn't do any vulgar DX shit because he was a born again
there was a Raw. think it was the 4th of July ep when Haitch and Candice Michelle got head from some chick. Which was fine but Michaels clearly wasn't in the segment because he was religious

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

it was attitude era lite for a younger audience.

>that's the joke.jpg

BASED
ANONETTY ETHERED

That feud should have went on for longer. Rater RKO should have went on for longer.

They genuinely lost both sets of tag titles to the miz and big show.
God Miz Is so fucking based burying the klik

redpilled

The segment where they mock vince and shane was based as fuck. Also their fueds with rated rko and legacy were enjoyable.

Attached: 2763e82c6fa2cb044796e268c1327ff2.gif (540x281, 2.96M)