Who was the janetty

who was the janetty

Attached: DbYZqnlU8AAEsOP.jpg (1200x900, 172K)

everyone except Kobashi

Kawada

Nu japan guys still look decent while NOAH guys look like game devs

>shoot kicks you in your path

I wanna know what kind of games Kobashi develops.

Taue Easily

Taue and no even close

Tauetty

Why didn’t akiyama come out?

The Ultra-Rare Quintuple Michaels

Too busy booking outsiders to win tournaments.

Chono.

Too busy jobbing to real draws

Unfortunately Taue, great underrated worker but surrounded by legends.

Attached: 810D6646-5DAD-4C05-8E96-272B77040777.gif (492x370, 3.38M)

Yeah unfortunately it's Taue. Unfortunate because the NOAH fans really loved him as the goofy uncoordinated but surprisingly capable old man. Some of his contribution in the 00s are still very watchable today, e.g. vs Shibata in that tag match, in Kobashi's 2nd (?) return tag match, vs Nagata (underrated).

Mutoh, I guess.

The most financially successful of the group and the one that achieved the most success worldwide is the Janetty?

Interesting take you got there.

He wasn't that big of a draw. He's probably the most influential in the ring and is recognized worldwide(but that's due to exposure too). The Pillars were the pillars and Chono is a rockstar. Being the jannety in that group is still being a michales.

C’mon pal, we all know Taue is the Janetty. There is no achievement in wrestling or crossover appeal that Taue has over Mutoh...and I say that as a fan of Taue.

Mutoh had phenomenal success in NJPW and WCW, even as a rookie. Then had a late career renaissance in AJPW and was in high demand for booking everywhere. He is also one of only a small handful of Japanese wrestlers that has achieved success in overseas markets AND he achieved it in an era when almost nobody outside of Japan cared about Japanese wrestlers.

100% Michaels

Nah, that's just newfag talk. There's a reason they were called the Four pillars and Taue was getting explosive reactions from the crowd well into the 00s. He might have had a terrible look but the man was a draw. Mutoh was a junior.