"Empowering"

"Empowering"

Attached: Thot.jpg (1024x1820, 136K)

my face is certainly ready if ya ding dong diddly catch my drift simpola

Meh

Attached: 1523410417804.jpg (996x742, 77K)

Money is power.

Cry more incel while I smash these sexy ass thotties

Attached: 1542311365833.jpg (1200x897, 90K)

Attached: Cuck.jpg (718x1199, 181K)

you're a mother you whore. put some damn clothes on. have some respect for your children. they don't need to deal with kids talking about their mom's ass at school just because you hit a midlife crisis 10 years early because of you dead beat drug addict husband and dead end job. have some self respect.

empowering my dick

HOLY FUCKING BASED

here's a translation for Yea Forums

"cuckcuckcuckcuckittycuckcuckcuck".

Attached: 1553428092712.gif (284x215, 3.44M)

she is the definition of a shitter. no clue why she is in the wrestling business

Once upon a time people thought she was attractive. That's the end of her credentials, really.

Based Maria I always thought she was a strong independent woman

I just want to find me a southern farm girl who dresses modest and has pigtails

Are thong bodysuits based or cringe?

utmost cringe

The fact that her ass is Hank Hill tier just goes to show what angles and body positioning can do. I thought she had a big ass for so long. She does the same thing Lynch does with her ring gear (it pulls all the fat from the surrounding area to create an ass) but 1000 times more intense. Somebody post the bad angle photo that shows her Hank Hill ass to back me up on this please.

WHO

Beat it zoomer

Not much of a Madonna complex there, huh?

Decent posture and fashion sense do wonders. Also has/had good looking skin quality.
It's not a big ass by any means, but I damn sure enjoyed it.

Attached: mariablue.png (288x541, 329K)

DAMN
The Wall truly takes no prisoners. It hit this bitch HARD. Goes without saying that she aged like milk left in the scorching sun and her ass is fake and a meme, her face and shitty tattoos not faring much better

one time like 5 or 10 years ago i was at some bingo hall in chicago and there was a tables match between rhyno and some literallywho guy who had maria as his valet and when rhyno was about to win maria tried distracting him by jumping in the ring and stripping so i started a gore that whore chant and he looked at me and smiled and then speared her through a table

Attached: 1550083200595.jpg (435x344, 26K)

Yeah that's the definition of empowering.

one time about eight yrs ago, I was at the Squared Circle diner (owned by Victoria of wwe fame) after a ROH show and Maria and Mike were there. They were with a bunch of roidheads, so I drank at the bar and just stared at her.
They only have one unisex bathroom, so after she came out, I went in and just licked the toilet seat over and over, looked in the mirror and smiled

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

This didn't happen, but I will choose to believe it anyway.

i dont care what you simps say i will forever love maria kannelis. she gave me my foot fetish in 2006, i will forever be ready to bury my face in her ass. Even now that she queefed out a kid id still eat her pussy for hours

Attached: 4.jpg (456x352, 131K)

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

The only time in life anyone would've ever wanted to be Balls Mahoney.

Attached: 3454946.jpg (456x352, 26K)

Attached: dSF0GPn.gif (425x314, 3.85M)

BASED camera chad

Captain NewJapan has a severe nosebleed somewhere.

Good job being a whore Maria. Vince might give you an extra six seconds in the Battle Royal.

>implying the kid won't fuck her when he hits 13

Fucking based user telling it like it is

id love to be balls mahoney because balls mahoney is dead and id like very much to be dead

Attached: 1550887756200.png (1809x1231, 49K)

pls don’t say things like that user, I’m sure many people love and would miss you

Attached: 9EC6B9B0-5A0A-4AB4-99CF-F96F58C19973.gif (1200x832, 925K)

thats the worst part. if no one loved me i could just get it overwith and kill myself. but i gots people who love me and so i must trek on for them

Attached: 0238.jpg (689x473, 43K)

>tripfag
>good opinion
fucking hell i think that's one of the seven signs of the apocalypse

Maybe you fags you should have some ding-dong diddly gay sex to cheer up, ya fuckin homos

>he does the same thing Lynch does with her ring gear (it pulls all the fat from the surrounding area to create an ass) but 1000 times more intense.
No she doesn't. It's literally a feature of women's bikini bottoms and the like nowadays to have a bunched-up stitch going up the crack to create the illusion of a butt. We accept women wearing padded push-up bras so why not those shorts?
You horrible incels better not think of creating a brand of padded underwear for men though you minsoginists

It's Bizarro World!

ding-dong diddly

i know that feel bro. Hang in there user, cherish the positive moments with your loved ones, that all we have at the end of the day

Attached: 1235467946541.jpg (1862x2409, 206K)

this never happened, but I choose to believe it anyway

Wait balls mahoney died.

Few years ago, probably coming up on year three.

Would you buy them Yea Forums?

Attached: 4775766.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I bought Mickie's, so yes.