Still believing the 'Benoit killed his family' meme

>still believing the 'Benoit killed his family' meme

Attached: chris-benoit-640x360.jpg (696x392, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbF8j6y_uu4
youtu.be/f9QtYlGrmR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chris Benoit was framed in the Summer of ‘07

Haha that's great

Is there something else for the job offering to a shoot shoot for the same reason that does?

the meme that keeps on giving

YOU'VE BEEN SPREADING LIES LIKE I'M
on the juice, big time
HEY LAAAAAA
HEY LA

He was gonna go public about the cream team.

youtu.be/EbF8j6y_uu4

Attached: 20190326_073943.jpg (1883x1046, 575K)

The only meme I believe is that Kevin Nash had some kind of bad experience in the early 90s, poor lil guy.

P R E D I C T I V E
R
O
G
R
A
M
M
I
N
G

Attached: 789976456.jpg (630x420, 51K)

I never understood why the infamous 'dogs in the pool area' text came from Chris' phone and then Nancy's phone
Why didn't Chris just send it only from his phone to Chavo, and whoever else he sent it to

Watch the Chris Benoit Files.

according to the reports it was sent after he was already dead and his cell phone was never found, but its easier to smear a dead wrestler as a murderer to wrap up an investigation instead of looking for killers that will never be found.

It's real to me dammit.

>Nancy's wiki page edited 9 hours before police found their bodies
>the IP was traced to the location of WWE HQ in Stanford
>everyone who knew Benoit at the time all said he never had a change in demeanor or attitude other than changing his routes home because he thought he was being followed
>there were empty cans of beer & a wine bottle found on the floor of the house. None of the Benoits had alcohol in their system
>police did not find his cell phone nor the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died
>Chris was not hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was “slumped” against the weight machine
>there was a white cloth wrapped around Chris’ neck. If he was so suicidal why would he care if his neck was bruised?
>the medical examiner said that Chris Benoit died on Saturday. The text messages sent about the dogs & his home address being in the enclosed pool area were sent on Sunday
>the steroids found in Chris’ house were not the same ones in his body (the toxicology report only listed 'testosterone' which even in higher doses, will not give you "roid rage")
>One of the first responders with Atlanta PD said that when they first arrived it did look like someone broke in and that one of the higher ranking chief officers on the scene was acting strangely and was seemingly rushing to rule out the possibility of triple homicide
>The police originally said that Daniel died on Friday because his body was badly de-composing. This supports the belief that all 3 died on Friday night. The police changed the manner of Daniel’s death 3 times. 1st he died from a garbage bag, 2nd he died from a choke hold, 3rd he was smothered by a pillow
>The police kept changing the location of where Nancy’s body was found. 1st she was found in the downstairs family room. 2nd she was found in the upstairs bedroom. 3rd she was found in the house office

Attached: chris-benoit-family.jpg (765x402, 16K)

>his former tag team partner Biff Wellington was found dead on the same day
>Chris' father said Benoit called him on Father's Day and said how he wished he could spend more time with his family but had to work
>Bam Bam Bigalow died 1-19-07. Sherry Martel died 6-15-07. The Benoit family died 6-22-07. Since this family died, 2 other wrestlers have died. (Brian Adams and Johnny Crush in July and August 07) Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belts. Sherry Martel’s death is even more suspicious to me. She had ties to Nancy Benoit’s ex-husband Kevin Sullivan. The circumstances surrounding her death have never been released
>The Benoit family was murdered on the 10-year anniversary of Nancy’s divorce from Kevin Sullivan
>The Benoit family was murdered the same week that the WWE had a story line of “Who killed Vince McMahon.”
>Jericho, Hornswoglge, Chavo, and more of his closest friends and colleagues whom he was around 24/7 believe they were murdered
>the phrase "Blood sacrifice" in Jewish numerology is equal to 332
>Benoit died 332 days before his 41st birthday

It was a work. Selling your soul is essential for fame and Vince is known to have elite Luciferian connections and has covered up murders before (Snuka)

almost all of this is explained by the cops being incompetent

Ok so they were incompetent which means the narrative they put out is not what happened

I dont think Sullivan did it but I do think he was murdered and framed, probably a local drug cartel since he was loaded up on who knows how many pills and roids that he had to be getting from someone

>believing that Benoit is dead
He's just chilling with Tupac waiting for the right time to return to the public.

>Shows up at the next Royal Rumber as Number 30
How hard do you mark out?

They were incompetent by design, the investigators were likely involved

surprisingly Hornswoggle has some good insight into this

youtu.be/f9QtYlGrmR0

Nancy's sister confirmed that Chris had an enlarged heart and had roughly 10 months to a year left to live before it would've finally killed him. Whoever killed him knew this and they killed Benoit and his family and framed him to finally get Mcmahon's drug testing practices under control once and for all, and it was the only way he was ever going to change and make the wrestlers stop killing themselves with drugs and steroids. Sure some still get away with it, but it's much more rare now and only 10 wrestlers under the age of 50 have died in the last 10 years compared to about 60 of them dying under age 50 in the 2000s.

does anyone have a link to that Arn Anderson spooky video where he says Benoit fucked with the wrong guy [sullivan] and he’d make chris pay?
It popped up here 2 days before Arn got fired, but the link had died since