Gets 100% of his facts correct forcing Vince to change his shows at the last minute to try and make people think he was...

>Gets 100% of his facts correct forcing Vince to change his shows at the last minute to try and make people think he was wrong

Based Meltzer

Attached: 52d492988fd4391546f7d2015653df0c_crop_exact.jpg (721x481, 114K)

Based Meltz playing 4D chess

Based Big Dick Meltz using black Kabbalah magick to manipulate billionaires

Based Big Tongue Waggles Dave

based autistic man grapple journalist

Based Meltz living rent free in a billionaires head

How can make promoters, wrestlers, marks, and Yea Forumsies seethe so much while doing so little?

>there are actually devoted Meltzer drones
Yikes

Deadie Cuckuerrero was anally raped by nigger who then brapped in his face during Summer of 89. His hole was ravaged and Benoit watched Guerrero cry as he shat out the cum out of his ass. It was leaked to dirtsheets but Meltzer refused to report it out of respect.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-06-11h46m52s238.png (476x360, 144K)

Friendly reminder Meltzer said it was Brock Lesnar VS Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania 34 before Wrestlemania 33 was even done and Yea Forums didn't believe him

Friendly reminder Meltzer said it was Becky Lynch VS Charlotte VS Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania 35 as soon as the Royal Rumble was over and Yea Forums didn't believe him

Oh, it's true. It's DAMN true.

Big dick energy

People who hate Meltz will do cartwheels to try and say how wrong he is. Thing is, I actively don't get why people dislike him so much, he seems like a pretty alright guy who just enjoys wrestling. Is it the rating aspect? Even he's gone on the record and stated it's just opinion.

It’s mostly wwmeme and it’s drones who hate him because he doesn’t give them enough stars

I think his star ratings have gotten ridiculous. He overrates so many matches in my view that it's silly.

He definitely knows what he's talking about, though. His sources ain't bull.

someone is a pathological liar and makes a living off it
>gee wiz why do people shit on him. seems like a stand up guy that loves wrestling. wor only costs $11.99? I’ll get my friend a sub too.

This is the kinda seeth I'm talking about, lmao

Ever wonder how it’s e-drones who always get worked by danny sheltzer.

Attached: A455CBA6-E86B-4739-865E-31F1EF48AE14.jpg (1000x765, 264K)

it’s spelt seethe kiddo. you are not going to last long with the wolves around this place. possibly time to go back

Based Dave working you into a shoot and making money off the smarks

I thought Art Barr raped him?

Attached: (you).jpg (340x392, 19K)

ohnonono stay seething mate

Oh no wolfnig can’t even keep his made up facts straight kek

>Multiple sources confirm Vince changes things on the fly
>People still meme about "plans change"
I don't get it

It's his fanbase and lazy wrestling journalists who overrate his opinion and star rating system.