Who is the janetty

There is a right and wrong answer here

Attached: C0E976A4-CCA9-4971-A0AD-BD606B2350F9.jpg (400x613, 63K)

Lionetty never drew a dime

The guy with the gun on the bottom.

It's clearly the lion. Transformers, GI Joe, and the Turtles are all draws. He-Man had a meme which doesn't really mean he's a draw but it's more than the red hair simp.

Duke drew tons of dimes in the 80’s ya pinhead, admittedly snake eyes is still the michaels of the Joes

thundercats/transformers are the double janetty
g.i. joe is the solid midcard
he-man and raphael drew the house

Thundercats. Least popular toy line, no spin-offs, no movie, and shitty reboots.

DUKE IS A REAL AMERICAN HERO!!!

Transformers and TMNT undeniably are the highest drawing power in the golden era. the Joe’s were upper midcard; this literally leaves it to just thundercats and he-man. Double janetty?

“Thanks for drawing the house Optimus”

Attached: 78C2DF6C-6028-4B8D-8541-618E5CC078DC.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Any franchise that rode the coattails of those 5 is the Janetty.
Looking at you Go-Bots, Silverhawks, She-Ra, and every single anthro-animals-doing-cool-shit ever.

He-Man is the undoubted Michaels. He created the toy boom in the 80s

Go-Bots were around before transformers were. Transformers were the cheap knock-off.

Liono is the Janetty and the four turtles split their popularity so Optimus is the Michaels

Lion-O has a calarts flash "cartoon" and G.I.Joe is a dead franchise so one of those two depending on which one you think is worse.

Go-bots are the NJPW to Transformers' WWE

They're all Jannetties to the greatest 80s cartoon ever brother.

Attached: hulk_hogan_s_rock_n__wrestling__team_hogan_by_thepeopleslima-db8fnyr[1].jpg (1024x768, 168K)

Three guys who were statistically likely to kill someone else, they were way ahead of the times as far as diversity goes.

Marty started wrestling before Shawn. He still got Jannettied.

Duke got cucked out of his own dramatic death scene in the movie

This. They were all top draws in their own way and stood out among a hundred other cartoons.
Optimus = Andre
He-Man = Hogan
Lion-O = Warrior
GI Joe = Flair
TMNT = Savage

>"cheap" knock-off

Transformers are guilty of stealing from the robots and just doing it better (it's the Americsn way, baby!). But obviously you never played with a Go Bot before, and are only regurgitating what the toy doc you saw on Neetflix, ya zoomer consumer.

I this guy and he didn't even have a fucking robot head. It was just the cab of the car. And it fell off almost immediately. I added him to my Cybertronian graveyard play area right away, so I do have found memories of Prowl and Huffer morning his death.

Attached: msnap6.jpg (2000x1990, 542K)

>He-Man hasn't drawn a dime since the 80s
>the Hogan
>G.I. Joe is literally dead
>the Flair

Yeah, Duke was a bitch and got bitched. He's probably dead by now though, I hope he's eating flaming pork chop sandwiches in Hell.

I hated transformers to the point I only collected go-bots you simp and probable tranny