Cringe

cringe

Attached: cringe.jpg (1317x785, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2827805-wwe-rumors-becky-lynch-expected-to-sign-new-multiyear-contract-extension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It really triggers me that wrestling is just accepted as fake when they arent on their own show

>sportscenter
>discussing something that's not a sport
It's a brave new world out there

Vince should re-brand "sports-entertainment" to "athletic acting". Or maybe "circus".

Athletic carnival dramedy.

yiikes, they break kayfabe to convince they dont like each other irl, then put them on a talk show where they're all chatty-chatty

Why?

>sports entertainment
>sports

Just because Vince slaps a sports sticker on his shitty circus doesn't make it true

Why did they all go on together? Why not spread them out?
When Bliss & Ronda were doing stuff for Summerslam they weren't on there together

Attached: 20170811_bliss_appearance_video--82bcb836c5c1001d32d18469a0dd259c.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Charles looks like Vince just told her she isn't winning

It's fake. No one cares.

Keep moving the goalposts, broseph

lmao, what is this?
ronda looks nice here though

BASED.

Because they are in the same match together?
Also sports stars that have top billing match against each other are sometime invited together, but when it is done in pro-wrestling it is somehow bad?
Looks like fake fighting fans are insecure monkeys.

Attached: UFC.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Thank you user.
As I have said in Insecure monkeys.

It's 2019, grandpa. Kayfabe is dead.

Lexi respects the business.

That's because WWE and ESPN didn't think Bliss was a big enough star to be there with Ronda as an equal. Obviously they think Charles and Becky are

Or they think Charles and Becky aren't important enough to inerview one on one.

Kind of like how the host of Wrestlemania isn't important enough to wrestle on live TV anymore

>history channel
>Guys everything was aliens

Attached: ORIGINAL.jpg (707x610, 206K)

>still gets paid more than all the women besides Ronda and Chalres
I'm sure she's devasted lol

bleacherreport.com/articles/2827805-wwe-rumors-becky-lynch-expected-to-sign-new-multiyear-contract-extension

Not for long.

Attached: 1525986034425.jpg (1080x1071, 115K)

Look at this dumb fucking simp logic.
If they didn't think she was a big enough star she wouldn't have been on Sportscenter.

>Bleach Report
>citing Ryan Satin
KEK

>with this logic he's implying that Riott Squad getting squashed makes them important because they are wrestling

Reminder that this makes all the tarps and shit ratings worth it to WWE.

>Ronda is the most attractive one
lmao the state of divas in 2019

It's accepted as fake pretty regularly on their own show

Charlotte is unrecognisable. She's going to look like a blonde Cher soon

Satin is reliable, regardless of his personality

Attached: D2l16cTX0AAHIZE.jpg (640x466, 56K)

What the FUCK happened to Flair's daughter? She looks like a transvestite mannequin now.

Attached: flair.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

You're a retard if you think Becky won't get the biggest salary of the division after this. Hell Bliss might have to go into yard negotiations because I'm sure Vince will want to lower her salary for being so useless.

>You're a retard if you think Becky won't get the biggest salary of the division after this.
If she is smart, she'll contact Cody and asks him to drop some hints about her on twitter, just to get upper hand in negotiations.

She's a merch machine. Far from useless. Just a few more weeks now until she's back on Smackdown and getting pushed again.

This. If anyone is useless it's Fatsuka. Doesn't draw a penny or even noise from the crowd. Vince should cut her pay (which is already shit, I'm sure) and give Lexi a raise

>nobody cares about WWE's inability to erect or sustain a compelling, believable pretense for a storyline

Ratings and viewership suggest otherwise.

cringe, lexi is finished, one more bad bump and she will be paralyzed.

>she will be paralyzed
Huh? She doesn't have neck problems.

Oh no no no asp btfo

Yet

I wish Alexa would wrestle Sasha again so she could accidentally give her one of her horse kicks and end her career for good.

god i wish i was beckys chair

Gooka is the one bumping her neck to sawdust at house shows

Bliss didn't need the Ronda to stand on her own
Charles and Bucket do

Ronda looking cute with the glasses

When was the last time Bliss main evented a PPV? How many times have Charles and Becky main evented a PPV without Ronda?

Yea becketty has been for a while even smarks are turning on her

Yea, that crowd definitely wasn't chanting "We want Becky!" and she definitely didn't get a big pop last night.

Bliss has never main evented a PPV in her life.

They hate each other so she might

Exactly my point. Saying Bliss didn't need Ronda to stand on her own while Becky and Charles have main evented a PPV without Ronda is just stupid

what? do you think rivals can't be in the same room? I know it's hard for you to understand but most people can control their emotions enough to not sperg out and start attacking people at inappropriate times.

Attached: autistic-child-2.png (1110x900, 689K)

She has done that for years and still going. The rat gets a little concussion and has to be Sheamused for life.

Why do you derail threads with your hateboner for Bliss all the time? You're as annoying as the worst Blissfags.

No he's not.

You have no point.
Becky hadn't main evented a PPV until after she had been involved with Ronda and Charles before that main evented a HIAC 2 years prior that got put as the main event because Stephanie was involved and the HER-story shit was getting shoved down throats

Because Ronda is the reason any of this is even happening.
Literally nobody outside of wwe gives two fucks about cannonball tits or dickless crutch ninja

They need Ronda - the moment Ronda leaves to get knocked up is the moment the "evolution" dies

its not a sport and it's not entertaining either bitch