WWE died after Cena become part timer

WWE died after Cena become part timer

Attached: 1547885459756.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

unironically true

Paige has aged

Yes, WWE died when he became a part-timer, because that means he succeeded in getting what he wanted, namely for sheep like you to make threads like these.

ya seethe?

I miss him

she looks uncomfortable

I REALLY WANT TO SUCK ON THOSE MILKIES

Attached: 1518511723616.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Is Big E a gay? If not, him never hitting that is a travesty

I'm almost positive he is. Kofi has a wife and we already know Xavier fucked Paige but I've never seen Big E with a woman and even his original WWE theme mentioned a girl being all over him but he 'passes her on to his homies'

WWE died when they tried to get people to pretend women are a draw

Attached: nnbgrntw7atttecgdkb8.jpg (750x445, 36K)

Wasn't there someone who got on here one time and swore Big E was fucking all the bitches back in college?

This is not the board for your submission fetish that you consider it a travesty that another man who isn't entertaining hasn't "hit that".

THIS. But I think it coincided with OP's post, so you're both right!

Who is she

Big Wool is yo uncle AND yo daddy

Did they?

To be fair a bunch of people say that but I feel it's mostly to fulfill a cuck fantasy

Big-E looks scared as hell about having to face her vagina.

>muh empowerment
>muh revolution
>muh HERstory
>muh ratings TANKED
Fucking lefties.

>cena wanted some retard to make a thread about him on Yea Forums
what a fucking faggot you are

They both do, that's the point of the picture.

WWE died after Austin and Rock stopped wrestling in early 2003. end of story /thread

i wish she didnt get all buff..Big E should knock up her already.

WWE died when failed to put Kane over.

The last major dip came with Roman winning the Rumble, to Roman main eventing Mania for the third straight year, having an embarrassing match with Undertaker, getting showered with boos on the next Raw, and still pushing him as a face

Big E is shoot gay

Record revenues, kid. WWE is alive and well, offering the #wweuniverse quality product week after week. They also got past the toxic masculinity of the sport and gave strong women the opportunity they deserved and now those women are main eventing wrestlemania just like the fans want. WWE is also polite enough to give you world war 1 veterans to watch that toxic attitude era shit on the wwe network for only 9,99 a month, so why dont you stop complaining or get with the times.