WWE is Dead

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 882FD4B0-3C2A-43DB-B8D2-43EEFE35A46B.png (750x1334, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0
twitter.com/MsCharlotteWWE/status/1110199161146748928
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GIMME THE DING-DONG DIDDLY RED LIGHT CAUSE I WANT THIS TO DING-DONG DIDDLY STOP

>in front of a capacity crowd
doubt.jpg

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ER07IVqSDw0

Attached: becketty.png (736x554, 910K)

Yikes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO
LOOK AT THESE DUDES

Attached: C77C9D04-E166-40CF-9199-F8F6834A06BD.gif (400x253, 3.62M)

Becky is 100% winning confirmed. No way in hell they will have the first ever women's main event of Wrestlemania end with the fans shitting all over the outcome

Then again, Vince is senile...

It’s a long show so they let us tune out half an hour early. I appreciate the little things

kek
no one gives a shit about the match except for Bexcels and the few Ronda and Charles fags because they shoved it down throats with some convoluted and contrived shit and now have completely cooled it off the last couple of weeks.
then you'll have the crowd not giving a shit because they'll be at hour 6 of watching wrestling and be tired

No one gives a shit about this match anymore due to the clusterfuck it became.

Should've given it to Kofi/Bryan

based wwe letting eurobros go to bed early

Thanks Beko for being an anti draw piece of shit.

Attached: 1547750833902.jpg (550x1000, 79K)

Were you there last year?

At least there will be nobody there to chant beat the traffic.

Would it kill the company if they give the win to Charlie? Rousey is out the door anyway all ready so give it to Charlie and lets see if it finally kills the company

BASED Vince looking out for the eurolads.

Honda is going to stay and retain.

Again, if this wasn't the first time ever, then I'd fully expect them to do something stupid and have Charles win, but not this time. I don't put it past this company to have Becky drop the belt the next night on Raw though because they want a shocking moment

This is actually a good thing, if it goes on last I get to turn it off sooner and get a good night's rest

Yeah, until Vince wakes up on Sunday and changes his mind.

I just hope she goes back to UFC, gets knocked the fuck out again and this time she legit kills herself. She is one of the most obnoxious insufferable people on the world there is

Yeah sure, I guess. Too bad that Ronda and Becky made the feud stale months ago with all the twitter stupidity.

Attached: 1551685187799.png (645x773, 49K)

There will be a mass exodus of people during this match. Multiple house show reports had people leaving during Becky/Charles matches main eventing house shows, they actually moved it to right before intermission and when Ronda has main evented house shows there were reports of people leaving early,
I mean people are gonna leave to beat traffic regardless but Kofi/Bryan, Lesnar/Rollins or Batista/Haitch main eventing may have stymied that. There will be a mass exodus here, would love to see an aerial shot a match or 2 before this and then a shot right when the match is over.
>inb4 TLC response
That was like a 3 hour show. Here people will have been there for like 6 hours by the time this match happens.

Also means Kofi's not winning so it'll be fun watching Reddit seethe.

Pretty sure Ronda is gonna win after interference from Shayna and the other 2 to start the 4 vs 4 angle. It's also the only way they can ever do that and have becky and charlotte work together

HAHAhahahaha e-drones btfo again
good thing I just bought my cool new Kenny Omega shirt and preordered double or nothing, an actual properly booked event
NJPW/ROH MSG is going to blow botchamania out of the water brother, brother

BASED AEWCHAD

i'd love to see charlotte win lmao

Attached: mcmahonsdancing.gif (200x150, 2.23M)

I mean to be fair, this is the only feud that's been going on since before the Rumble. This is what long term storytelling gets us bros.

the main event of wrestlemania is a death sentence nowadays with how long these shows go on for

>consistently get the best reactions every week
>incels still doubt the program
yikes

>announcing the main event beforehand in order to get SJW brownie points

Yikes

>Women's main event
Meaning that it's the main event for the women, and then the real main event will go on afterwards. Vince mentioned that he chooses his words carefully, this is just another example of it.

Also for the first time ever, half the crowd will leave during introductions of the "Main Event".

Have people completely forgotten about Rollins/Lesnar?

Somehow people care even less about that match than they do the Women's match.

Well this confirms that Becky is winning. So now who loses between Rollins and Kofi?

Attached: 1552089566238.gif (872x632, 170K)

People don't really care about that because Brock doesn't show up for work often enough.

>Sunday morning: "The Vince has no memory of that."
>"Put Kofi and Bryan on last dammit. These idiot will still keep watching."

>wanting masses to tune out for final match

Brock is 100% leaving for having women upstage him. And this is officially the worst WM of all time

Is Sasha gonna kill herself?

>first women's WM main event
>only white women

Why is WWE so racist?

Sethetty loses and moves to smackdown and feuds with Kofi the new champ. Belt becomes Rasta colorway btw

>Getting to leave one match early and beating all the traffic/turn off my illegal stream and go to sleep early
That's a based from me, senpai.

I hope so, she deserves to die after what she did to Paige

Rollins

I think I would have been fine with Becky vs Ronda main eventing if they had kept it a singles match and not included the McMahons and the shitty injury angle. Should have had Becky run through everyone on SD and Ronda run through everyone on Raw making both look unbeatable while keeping them apart. Then in the few weeks leading up to mania have Becky appear on Raw and cut some promos which is when Ronda could have turned on the crowd and fired back. Then on the go home Raw they could have had a pull apart brawl and then as a surprise, Ronda could have shown up on the go home SD and they could have brawled again.

That would have been just fine, but instead we got this convoluted fucking dumpster fire

>Brock is 100% leaving for having women upstage him.
Like he gives a shit. He just wants to get paid. As long as Vince keeps throwing him bags of money, he'd wrestle in front of 5 people. Don't work yourself, son

Vince will probably want to stretch the Kofi thing until loooong after everybody stopped caring, as he's prone to do, so I'm thinking Bryan retains.

more like Tarpamania, amirite?

>Brock is 100% leaving for having women upstage him.

Good, fuck him. Raw is floundering without a world title.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU SERIOUS? HAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO AAAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523004564648.jpg (933x903, 111K)

Incels gonna SEETHE when big bucks bex celebrates her victory and the whole locker room comes out to the ramp to applaud her. Men will shed tears watching women finally surpass them as they deserve. No customer will leave the show early.
I can't wait for Wrestlemania.

Yes. Wrestlemania. Where stories used to wrap up but now are all about setting up angles

Brock isn't a mark so he doesn't care. He will do the job, get paid, then go home to bang Sable and play with his genetically superior kids.

Go double fist some frosties, Nia. You're already getting a push with the tag belts, you don't need to be in every match.

>no mention that it will be the last match

Ohnonono

I read this post in Edge's voice.

Get laid, r.edditcels

Attached: 1497157363532.jpg (337x425, 54K)

Cormier is going to interfere somehow costing Brock the belt, gonna bring mega heat

This, he’s gonna go wrestle and train his world class genetic monster of a daughter
Female Lesnar will be champ champ, UFC women’s “heaviest” weight, and shoot kill Becky for Raw.
Brock and daughter for first intergender tag champs

>You're welcome, Becky

Attached: nia-jax-fist-750x473.jpg (750x473, 54K)

>implying it wasn’t Raw’s shit booking

I see where you're going with this, but I think they'll give the shock heel win to Lesnar. Reigns is back now, so they'll have Brock retain so Roman can be coronated YET AGAIN.

Kofi wins, but is only a transitional champ. Maybe he even loses the belt on the very next SmackDown

I'd rather have the WWE title main event over the Universal title at this point. The build for the Universal title match has been a joke.

About time. Cry more you incels

Reigns is almost completely guaranteed to be moving to smackdown next month so he can be the top face of that show on FOX

worked

>mega heat
More like mega cringe.

Brock is main eventing he always will

Their options were a Divas match, Seth Rollins challenging for a world title, or Kofi Kingston challenging for a world title.

The absolute state of this company

A lot of the crowd will leave early calling it now

They're main eventing and this will be talked about for months as an attempt to distract from their next Saudi show

Only so much Seth can do talking to a prerecorded video of Heyman every week for four months. Brock NEEDS to go

>Nerds acting like WWE has anything better to offer for the main event

Attached: 1550426253289.jpg (700x700, 92K)

Which is what everyone predicted back when Seth Rollins won the Royal Rumble: how do you build a Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar match for 2 months and find a way to make that ineresting?

/asp getting worked like it never has before. Bex never has to find a place to live, she's got permanent residence inn all your heads. It'll be a hot main event, Bex wins and /asp seethes and boils.

Attached: 1552608253090.png (600x791, 742K)

twitter.com/MsCharlotteWWE/status/1110199161146748928

we're already starting with the kayfabe breaking. now we just need the hugs and tears

WOOHOOO WWE WILL BE DEAD BY 2020!!

And of course its Charles doing it

2019 is based for making the incel seethe. First Captain Marvel now Divas maineventing the Wrestlemania. I can't wait for Star Wars

>Mania is in 13 days
It sure as hell doesn't feel like it

>coping this hard

Yea Forums is always wrong so I'm glad you are

So they are ending the show early, good

>This virgin on virgin waifu war
have sex

If by alot, you mean a dozen or so incels then lol. WM is a super smarky crowd and Becky is basically queen smark, they aren't gonna miss her winning the title for the world.

Yea Forums BTFO

Considering the dirty carny tricks WWE pulls with editing out Boo's and pumping in cheers, tarping the arena, ect.

I'm betting that WWE knows people will leave because Womens Wrestling is a shit show. But WWE does it anyway because it causing headlines and its free advertising at projecting how Libcuck they are.

>So WWE will put this crap as the Main. >People will leave.
>Becky will get screwed over.
>Michael Cole and Blonde Chick announcer will play it off on how the fans are disgusted that Bexs got cheated and are leaving the arena over it!

Bet.

Attached: 1553480772004.jpg (960x958, 93K)

I'm just happy that bulbasaur Kofi isn't main eventing.

After this announcement, the ratings will plummet tonight, screencap this

>U are qweennn!!

Is everyone on twitter fucking brain-dead. That's a rhetorical question, but fucking hell, think of something new to say.

Who's more wrong: Yea Forums, Yea Forums or Yea Forums?

>Congratulations to these three women and everyone backstage who helped along the way. This is the right call, and not because they are women and for history, but because they are wrestlers who earned the spot by having the most anticipated match.

>Roman can be coronated YET AGAIN.
You mean riddle right?

Why is Ronda so fucking ugly?

Oh

>he still watches wwmeme

Attached: 1518163035632.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

It's not even the best women match that weekend

The WM crowd is smarky as fuck and most of them like Becky. You're delusional

based & redpilled

I look foward to Backlash becoming the most conclusive PPV.

this but unironically

No joke, this is the perfect way to end the worst Wrestlemania in years. It feels like a glorified Raw/SD show and nothing more. Now we just need the weather to be shitty as well. The exodus during this match will be epic.

>putting a piss break match as your main event in your biggest show of the year

lol wtf are they thinking?

you're so delusional dude. Look at Becky's reception at the Rumble and that's about what she's getting at WM. It's a smark crowd, your cherrypicked house shows don't apply

I almost forget that DC is a Rollins mark

They did it the last two years, why not do it again this year?

I was about to laugh but it actually means we can go to bed 40 minutes earlier than usual.

They're being considerate of the cops/parking attendants by letting half the arena leave early instead of all 80,000+ leaving at once.

>only half

>Becky will be the second person born outside of North America and second former independent wrestler to ever main event Wrestlemania

Attached: 1493081805534.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

How do you think Dunn is going to frame the match to avoid showing everyone leaving?

Attached: kDUNN.jpg (333x339, 31K)

Look at literally SD last week. Kofi is ten times more over.

only losers care about second places

Why do you think that people are leaving? haven't you been listening to reactions?
People were saying nobody will be at Evolution and so on. Last year a lot of people were saying people will be leaving during Women's Royal Rumble.
I know you are just being cheeky, but I need to ask you. Do you really think someone will leave sooner, because these are women?

Yes, because it is more compelling story at the moment. They had too much time with Becky's story.

No but I believe after a weekend of indie shows or Takeover/access/HoF and an 8+ hour show, people will want to beat the 3+ hour traffic jam leaving Metro and watch the match on their phone from the comfort of their Uber taking them to their hotel.

>Do you really think someone will leave sooner, because these are women?

yes

The best thing about this is that the "Women's Revolution" has nowhere to go after this;

>they've already changed their titles from "divas" to "superstars"
>they've already gotten rid of the divas belt and created not one, but FIVE women's belts
>they've already main-evented RAW, Smackdown, Takeovers & PPV's multiple times
>they've already had a women's elimination tournament on the Network, which they did twice
>they've already competed in every match-up there is to compete in
>they've already brought in Ronda Rousey and gone down the "wrestling is fake, MMA is real" path
>now they're main-eventing Wrestlemania

They've hit the wall with this movement in just three years.

Really? Don't you think they want to stay there and cheer and be there when this happens and be able to say "I was there, that is really good memory".
How big percentage of people who paid that much money for seats to watch WM, and they know this is a main event, would leave?
Would you? Be honest.

>They've hit the wall with this movement in just three years.
Now it's normal for women main event live events and it is normal for them to be in any kind of gimmick matches and everything.
So now they can put the gimmick away and just move on. They do not need to force this and put the matches on if the story requires it. And that was the point of the gimmick. They achieved what they wanted.

yeah, people are reacting more and more to kofi while they're reacting less and less to becky

Nope, and I flew to the first Brooklyn Takeover for Bayley/Banks

And?

Plus none of the next generation will be allowed to shine because of the horses, which will slowly turn the division into no dimes jobberland quicker thant the male did

Kofi should be the main event you retard

>So now they can put the gimmick away and just move on. They do not need to force this and put the matches on if the story requires it. And that was the point of the gimmick. They achieved what they wanted.

You're implying that the WWE promoted the "women's revolution" because they actually care about gender equality. They don't. This was all one big PR stunt to get news headlines and draw in viewers.

The point I was trying to make was that they can't do that any longer because from here on out they'll be nothing new from them to announce to the world. They've already done everything they can do to generate interest - which, funnily enough, has failed because the women's demos are down, ratings are at an all-time low & live event attendance is still stagnating.

So 3 months ago Becky should have been main event, but 2 weeks ago Kofi should be.
Good. Good longterm planning from you. Aren't people angry because WWE seems to be booking on a fly?
They lucked into Kofi thing. He wasn¨t supposed to be in a match.

The only thing left for them to do is to start beating the men

>This was all one big PR stunt to get news headlines and draw in viewers.

it failed miserably then

Just ignore them, it happens every time, and they're almost always proved wrong.

Nobody's walking out, and anyone who does will barely be noticed. It's smark queen winning the biggest match possible in front of smark crowd.

that's it. I'm done with the WWE

>turning woman matches from literal piss breaks into the main events of WM is hitting the wall

Becky is stale as fuck

Imagine thinking a women's wrestling match would kill the company. You Bexcels are retarded.

I am talking about the wrestlers. Not about WWE. I think WWE fucked it up. I agree with you.
But let me be honest with you here.
I think they'd be loosing people watching at the same rate. Because there is too much other shit to watch and that other shit is just better.
And whatever they would have done, I do not believe they'd be able to create something that would be able to compete against the multitude of entertainment that is out there. And if you think that they would be able to do that, you are living in fantasyland.

>They still didn't introduced a women mid card title
>in turn that will lead them to announce the first ever Grand slamm and triple Crown
>no Queen of the Ring yet
>still some gimmick matches to do: first blood, casket, buried alive, stretcher/ambulance, punjabi prison
>not wargames female match
>still no Wrestlemania or Survivor Series main event
>no women headlining HoF ceremony
>no women wrestling in Saudi Arabia

but of course the one most important

>no women winning the WWE Championship

There's still plenty of things they can do to keep this ride going.

Ok

>complaining about Kofi not being longterm planning
>after admitting Becky is getting lesser reactions than Kofi
are you shoot retarded?

See you tomorrow for SmackDown.

>>complaining about Kofi not being longterm planning
>>after admitting Becky is getting lesser reactions than Kofi
>are you shoot retarded?
What?
No, I am saying that they didn't know Kofi would even be in a picture. And it makes no sense to put a match that didn't exist in anyone's mind week before elimination chamber.
I think it is good he will get the WM match. I want him to get it, it makes sense storywise. But it is not main event.

>Becky is 100% winning confirmed
and then what? there's way more money in the chase.

Holy shit
If this is true then Kofi might actually fucking lose
HOLY SHIT, THE FUCKING INTERNET ASSHURT THAT'S GONNA FOLLOW THAT, KEK

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: DaV1XXWV4AEc4Fv.jpg (940x824, 58K)

I want this to happen if only because the internet and marks will be so butthurt they will stop paying attention to the women.

Lots of possibilities. If Ronda fucks off for a while, they'll probably do the 1 on 1 match at Summer Slam. You can have Becky do filler feuds until then. Nia, Bliss, Sasha etc. Shayna could get called up to further plant the seeds for the 4 horsewomeme feud.

I think if Becky wins, Charles is going to go back to SD and WWE will make her the face of that show

>and then what? there's way more money in the chase.
She already chased. You need to end that part. Let her win it and let her loose it at SummerSlam.

i'll probably be knocked out during this shit main event

Attached: 55764298_407712366455669_8654060425119268864_n.jpg (480x640, 67K)

>Charles is going to go back to SD and WWE will make her the face of that show
They already tried that and failed. There's a reason why Becky got so over and that's because people are starting to see Charles as the female Reigns. If they have her burying people like Kairi, then the transformation will be complete and she will never ever be cheered again until she fakes cancer or something.

niggers and cucks stay losing lmao

They already turned her heel. I don't think they care about her getting booed anymore. And who knows, maybe if she's away from Becky and the title picture for a few months, she might get positive reactions again

I think user means "face" as a big heel on top. And they will keep sending her to talk shows and shit like that, not that she is the good guy.
until they can grow new face

To add to my point here Charlotte never was Roman. She was heel multiple times and she will be heel more in her carreer than she'd be face.

Becketty has been ratings poison and has been getting less and less reactions smarks are already getting over her and moving on to the new flavor of the month

She's Roman if you are talking about how much they forced her down people's throats when no one really wanted it. Her character isn't though because at least she's been heel several times

Post yfw a large amount of the audience walks out before the main event

Attached: 1550520629887.gif (320x238, 220K)

People say this every year for nearly every PPV and it has yet to happen.

> capacity crowd
> like 100 people so fat they need 75k+ seats

>People say this every year for nearly every PPV and it has yet to happen.
It happened at Roman vs. Joe match at Backlash

Real talk: Do you hate this main event because it's women, or because the storyline/people involved are shitters?

it happened after Roman won, big difference

Is anyone even remotely surprised by this? It's been set up as the main event for months.

It was happening when Joe was headlocking Roman. There were sections that just stood up and left.

Would have been fine if it was Becky vs Ronda, hate it because of how horribly WWE has botched this entire story

It happened for the Bret/SHawn iron man main event

Why didn't Batista just feud with Lesnar, maybe win the title like Goldberg did, and then retire after a few months, like Goldberg did

We've already seen Rollins be a total chickenshit against Lesnar before, no need to see it again

>Brock Lesner
>Universal Champ
>Defending
>Thinking he will accept not being the big draw
Vince knows better

The fucking state of this company. Arguing whether women or a fucking birdchested nigger comedy jobber should be headlining Wrestlemania.

>the piss break is at the end
Come on Vince

Kofi deserves to be the main event

Well, it cant get any worse. I mean not everyone is pushed just due nepotism.

camera cuts faster than the Braun lifting a semitruck segment on Raw, prepare for a whiplash like no other

it ain't 1998 no more bub

Lol you don't have anything else to do loser. You are too stupid for NJPW

Kek

Kek Brock doesn't give a flying fucking shit about pretend fighting. If he wanted a legit main event spot all he has to do is call Dana. He's not gonna get bothered by a fake placing in the card.

Vince has only one job that is make sure he's paid an 8 figure check. That's it.

It did?

Hopefully they'll get this out of their system, and WWE can start putting the least shitty match as the last on the card.

The card for this WM looks like a shitty house show. Can’t wait for WWMEME to fuck off and die for good

Good. Something I don't care about dies in the main event after the crowd has stopped caring seeing 17 matches in the past 8 hours

necrobump

based women working incels into a frothing rage

based Bex going to be in the hottest match of the night while incels seethe AGAIN

Wow
I just realized why they closed out the past few Manias with shitty Reigns matches
They were slowly prepping us for this
No way could they do this following a Wrestlemania that had a good ending

How is this news? They were referencing it on mic as the "potential" headliner several weeks ago...

This is a decent post until the last ultra retarded sentence

So this is how it ends. This is how I stop watching wrasslin. It wouldn't have been too bad if there was another wrasslin fed worth watching.

Attached: 1537732462528.jpg (710x931, 120K)

Impact is unironically great.

The Universal title has always been a joke

>Women Sports
>People won't miss it guise!

Do I need to spell out for you why you're retarded?

>Smark
>Smark
>Smark

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Also, again

>Women
>Sports
Pick one (1).

>Do you really think people will leave because these are women?

Well yeah, of course. It kinda goes without saying. You don't for some odd reason?

It unironically is. You wouldn't watch a football match that was Halftime Show: Featuring some football. Why would you watch a wrestling match that is Halftime Show: Featuring some wrestling when the women are done?

you lost me with all dem colons famalam.

>Halftime Show: Featuring Football
>Halftime Show: Featuring Wrestling (After the Wymyn)

Here's your (You).

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO

The absolute state of this pathetic company, no wonder why is slowly dying

Attached: Freeza-witnesses-destruction.gif (500x300, 569K)

The Super bowl IS literally Halftime Show: Featuring some football. Nobody outside redneck burgerland speaks about the fucking match two hours after it passed, however if there's a controversy, the whole world will talk about the half time for months.

Oh please. People go there for the football, not for the halftime show. The halftime show is there for your corporate overlords to occupy an hour of your time, whether you like it or not, with Diverse Halftime Act #537 and a good long stint of commercials, ads and shilling. The halftime act is there to keep you from turning off the TV or leaving the stadium and coming back when the shilling is over, which is what everybody did before halftime shows, and what most people still do.

That being the case, even if you were right about the Superbowl, it would only work as Halftime Show Featuring Football if it were a huge multimedia corporate entity showing something on national television with billions of dollars riding on the line. Now instead its a

>Women's
>Wrestling
>Match

I mean, you've just halved your audience at least twice right there. Maybe three times, since you've turned the women into the main event instead of the halftime striptease. What makes you think this can command the same viewership as the Superbowl?

>Outside Redneck Burgerland

There is nothing outside Redneck Burgerland. I'd challenge you to prove otherwise, but as you are not a burger, you do not exist.

Absolute STATE of the company

Good thing I wasn't going to watch it anyway

GIVE ME THE RED LIGHT

Attached: 402_WM33_04022017dg_4299--88d19b0fd91a72d2312e8865903135f2.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

Thats one of the saddest photos ive ever seen

>women's wrestling entertainment

Attached: f4c.jpg (380x380, 61K)

He knows what it means just fine. You don’t if you think the WM crowd is going to filter put during Becky’s match

The WM "Crowd" mostly filtered out when the 90s ended, and the die-hard fans who are left know that stupid shit like this match isn't helping. When this match starts, a few more fans will cringe, lament the death of what used to be good entertainment and shuffle on. So it will continue until there are no fans left, and then they can "Smark" to an empty room all they want.

Explain the crowd at the Rumble. You’re full of shit.

The die-hard fans that are left mostly like Becky. Yea Forums isn’t representative of jack shit

Underrated

he actually has Alzheimer's

The die-hard fans that are left didn't come to watch Women's Wrestling. They came to watch men fight and women occasionally provide T&A. Nothing you say can change this.

Nothing you say is going to actually make large numbers of the die-hards at WM walk out during the women’s main event like you desperately want them to. Lynch will still be one of if not the most popular person there while you sit and obesely wheeze with indignation about it on your computer.

>Becky is the most popular person at nearly every weekly show and allegedly number one merch mover
>the die-hard fans that are left don’t care about her tho!

who else headlined?
She will be the first Irishman

Intergender is the next red pill.

First Woman Cruiser weight champ/ US champ. Save WWE champ for 2021 and Universal title for 2023

Roman was a tweener and had the shield cheat to help him retain the title. He was a heel before cancer

Uh, no he isn’t.

First was Andre

I am a boomer and cant stream impact on hulu.

I guess I could watch their twitch and the CMLL show

merci senpai

before you go laughing
in vince mcmahons mind the "main event" is the last 4 matches of the card

So I guess I'll be going to the bathroom on the way to the exit from the stadium before this match.

I haven't watched in couple moths, why the fuck is Braun relegated to Battle Royal again?

But he is

>allegedly number one merch mover
Show me your source faggot. Just because she sells a stupid limited edition toy on Amazon, doesn't mean she's moving mech on WWE's shop.

Charlotte is going to win

No way on earth they're doing a wimminz main event and have a literal potato win

>muh boos
Roman Reigns came out fine

They're going to shit on all the smarks by hauling out all of the wimminz and having a massive group hug to close Wrestlemania, I dare smarks to boo through all of that

If women are allowed to fight in the men divisions, then male can enter the women division as well

I want Bork to concuss every single one of those whores in his path of dominance as the women's champion.

Lyric Chad is behind this, isn't he?

YUCKOLA

Attached: Uglina.jpg (900x581, 59K)

Y'know? Me too, if only to see how social media has a nuclear meltdown.

Both.

Attached: 1551338858024.jpg (1125x750, 492K)

He buried himself with an all-time awful promo during an experimental episode of RAW where they barely scripted anyone. It led to him being laughed at by Lesnar and Heyman as Heyman was amazed that's all he had to say as Braun said BEASTIE BOY for the 7th or 8th time while licking his lips.

It's been downhill ever since.

Well fuck me, F for my boy

Kek

>an experimental episode of RAW where they barely scripted anyone.
They do that shit? I thought Vince was nutty about scripting everybody always.

I thought that was bullshit but all the people who actually had good promos that night have been getting pushed since. Drew held his own with Cena that night and is finally getting a real single's push again. Jinder's even found his way back on TV almost every week since called out the fat boys in attendance and got a reaction from the crowd that night.

They're writing and rewriting it while the episodes are happening these days. That night was like a weird test where everyone just got bullet points. It sucks for Braun because he's never been asked to do that and he immediately drowned when exposed as a guy whose go to adlib is to lick his lips while staring right into the camera when he isn't shouting his name or catchphrase.

Fascinating. It makes no sense and yet the ship is still afloat. Truly, Vince has all of the "Fuck You" money he could ever need.

Why is no one listening to this guy? The locker room will all be out in the ramp when bex wins. They'll see it as a watershed moment while half the arena demands their money back

thank god i can stop watching earlier
they should put all the womens matches last

We really are going to see Kairi retire Brock.

No, they had several accidental cuts to the audience during the match which showed people just getting up and leaving. It quickly became clear that it was going to be 30 minutes of rest holds so they left. Would've loved to see Dunn's reaction to those shots.

Matt Koon is that you? The style of writing is recognizable from miles away