Who killed Owen Hart?

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=YPnZ5eHRdyw

Attached: razorfist.png (350x350, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sl0uvr9gIPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always liked RF, and his ability to ramble like an old school manager. However, he has an unhealthy obsession with whiteknighting Vince Russo. Probably has something to do with early Golddust.

Is this guy based or cringe?

RKO stands for Russo Killed Owen

cringe. he doesnt think michael jackson was a pedo

So?
You simps believe Kevin Sullivan killed the Benoit family.

Could I literally make a YouTube channel and draw dimes? I have more charisma than this jabroney

Based in my book

damn so this is what this board has deteriorated to?
at Yea Forums's inception it was literally the most chilled out wrestling forum on the internet. is it really
just a Yea Forums 2 now? sad. very sad. sad i have been away so long and come back to this.

you kids should disperse back to your other boards.

you are not sophisticated enough to enjoy the finer matches in life. hopefully your souls find peace and you are
able to live your lives with less hatred in your heart.

i imagine one day we can go back to what this board used to be. i hold a lot of hope for that, anyway.

Attached: reffingitup.jpg (284x538, 22K)

The ropes killed Owen.

he's right ya mainstream media simp

I never should have listened to that leaked audio of the Spanish announcers during Owen's drop into the ring
I had on headphones and I could hear the actual impact of Owen hitting the mat, right before one of the announcers repeatedly said "oh no!"
One of the creepiest sounds I ever heard

based from me dawg

I never heard the Spanish one, but I do remember hearing the thud on a C-Band feed and the audio immediately getting dimmed followed by a video jam.

Yes this place is hot garbage, but its the kind of hot garbage that hobos warm themselves by and play songs about Summers of 1992.

Generally pretty based but on some things he's a hopeless contrarian.
>Oh you like this popular thing
>Well this obscure European comic did it better

He proved mj wasn't a pedo

youtu.be/sl0uvr9gIPE

26 second mark

Why do simple accidents involving well-known people always bring out conspiracy theories?

No you don’t

>likes pedos
>russo fan
>balding
>30+ year old dude dressing like an edgy teenager
you tell me.

Cringe as fuck. He is almost 40 and listens to Batlord

Is this gonna be some technical thing where he says "nuh uh it was actually Owen who screwed up causing his fall!" despite the fact that when Russo went to WCW the first thing he did was apologise to Bret right before Bret punched his head. it in?

you tell me

Yeah?

Yeah?

yikes

bump

Attached: 1553129942118.jpg (540x601, 229K)

he dresses in a way that 14 year olds would consider badass despite being almost 40
ultra cringe manbaby

who cares his wrestle wrestle stuff was shit
although his old tna vlogs were funny

Who? Looks like an edgy teenage faggot.

based
based
cringe