Tell me about Miyahara, purofags

Tell me about Miyahara, purofags.
I guess his gimmick is being le ace of AJPW, but his presentation is so much just a fusion of Tana + Okada it feels like a ding-dong diddly parody.

Attached: 31564065_1035605549912002_6848415990166847488_o.jpg (1682x1122, 290K)

He has nice hair

Attached: kento.gif (400x224, 2.6M)

>but his presentation is so much just a fusion of Tana + Okada it feels like a ding-dong diddly parody.
If you saw him at the Baba Memorial show or that time he seductively licked a steel chain you'd realize that his way of standing out is to act like a cartoon character.
It works, desu.

Let's just say, if he was in Okada's place, NJPW could be making more money right now.

Lmao no

i'm begging all of you to have sex

He's a good wrestler but is too ugly to be a truly marketable Ace like Tanahashi and or Okada.

I'm not convinced by what I've seen of him so far. His "charisma" seemed forced and his matches aren't that different from the Omega, EVIL, and mid-00s US indies style of "nothing, nothing, and hot finisher spam ending", but with less heat because AJPW draws less than NJPW.

kys

Okada is uglier.

Yikes!

>Okada
>Ugly

Attached: 1550146205982.jpg (1075x1051, 149K)

I decided to watch the Suwama match and this guy kicked out like 8 times by the end of the match, a lot of the time to massive moves. why arent puro twitter drongos crucifying this shitter?

Werked and seetholapilled

Yeah bro, ya was totally just pretending to be retarded

>Seething

very

He's the very definition of a big fish in a small pond.

Basado

>that time he seductively licked a steel chain
lol what

Not enough people watching to care.

very talented and charismatic, definitely a blend of Okada/Tana with just a *hint* of Nakamura added in too. He's a great wrestler with plenty of potential.

Attached: BASED ACE'S.jpg (1110x570, 265K)

They’re just doing a style that was started by nujapan since that’s what the market wants.

All Japan and NOAH innovated that 'long-form narrative style'.

basado
Okada is boring and a charisma vacuum

It's New Japan's form of it that's being done.

Why didn't Yoshitatsu come out?

Kento is dope. AJPW isn't easy for me to find (for free) so I haven't seen much but I watched him antagonize Tana at the Baba Memorial and it was fun.

Every time I've watched Kento its been fun.

Way too based for this simps