AEW is kill

Is it just me or Yea Forums lost interest on AEW over the gay and tranny shit (me included)? Just before the pool party this place was hyped as fuck for AEW but after the conference i noticed the hype has been slowly dying. The fact that they had no tv deal or real roster to announce was also turn off for me.

Why can't we have a politics-free product? i want my wrestling to be just that, wrestling, with no politcal agendas behind it. I couldn't give two fucks about left or right wing politics but AEW truly went woke and went broke before it even started.

Attached: RESEM79312AEW.jpg (900x506, 93K)

I'm sure AEW is very worried that dimeless incels won't be watching their product

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

But you're gonna watch.

good riddance bitch

They're a joke, they actually thought their Joey Ryan shit-tier signings would win people over, but of course they didn't.

They should have signed somebody big like Randy Orton or John Cena, or SCSA for commentary or something with their bankroll, but they want to model themselves after 5 Dollar Wrestling apparently.

The big poo at AEW should get rid of everyone but Jericho and Omega.

worked

Whens double or nothing?
Because right now all im seeing is nothing,

I think it would be the same here even if they hired non-lgbt literally whos. They didn't even get The Revival.

Being gay isn't politics

OHNONONO

Everything is politics brother

maybe if you stick your head out of the orange baboon ass we have as president you realize AEW is the future

RESIST!

Exactly. The minute that thing sunny or whatever it is came out, I was done.

>fuk drumf
>buy our t-shirts
>here’s your hot dogs boys
>actually im a she/her
>*gives strap*
>please buy our tshirts
Fuck this promotion

Never put politics before business. If the rankings fall -- which they will -- Mr. Pajeet will pull out his rupees and disown his faggy son.

It’s because they probably want to build more hype for Double or Bothing over time and they can’t show us everything until they’re getting closer to their shows. Why are you all being impatient?

Remember when the goldust character came around and everybody was bitching about a gay wrestler? Yeah neither do I.

I'll give them a shot but it's not looking good

Expecting people to be interested in something when there is a 4 month gap between your events is fucking retarded.
And judging by Fulham I don't see this ending well..
Kenny should have Unironically Gone To WWE.

WE WANT HORMONES
WE WANT PrEP
WE WANT HORMONES
WE WANT PrEP

Goldust was intended to repulse the audience. AEWs fags are diversity hires that we're supposed to pretend are acting socially acceptable. They're the opposite of Goldust.

That's because being gay was ancillary to his character, not his entire character.
Goldust wasn't positioned like a trophy faggot for the sake of acquiring social brownie points disingenuously.

Its the money in peoples pockets thats being impatient.

You serious? This board spans hate about it all the fucking time.

they have an agenda, so yes it is.

Yea Forums has single-handedly destroyed the AEW propaganda machine.

>Its the money in peoples pockets thats being impatient

They sold out DoN in 4 minutes. Their merchandise continues to sell rapidly. How, exactly, is anyone's money being impatient?

The truth is, AEW is slowly releasing information about their roster and the card for the first show because they still have 2 months to build excitement for it. Everything is happening exactly as it needs to. Their first show is guaranteed to be a profitable thriller, the second show is in the works, and they have probably until early summer to make a TV deal. Anyone saying "dead on arrival" is fucking delusional, but I wouldn't expect anything less on Yea Forums

Oof. That's a cringer right there.

>destroyed carder's career, he's now a husk of a man
>kevin nash is now a quivering wreck
>wolfcuck won't leave the house
>now AEW has been destroyed by based Yea Forums

ding-dong diddly dead on arrival ya steamin simpola!

You just described WWE.

Everything is political now user. Every show, movie, video game, and website is running a left-wing agenda now, because businesses fucking love to look good and this is the easiest way to do it while putting in the least amount of effort possible.

Attached: 1522964465786.png (319x316, 182K)

based Yea Forums going over that bingo hall promotion

>Why can't we have a politics-free product? i want my wrestling to be just that, wrestling, with no politcal agendas behind it.

You're the one screeching because a gay man appeared on your screen. maybe start with yourself?

When they get TV I'll watch it every week as long as it stays more interesting than WWE. It's up to the show to make me watch, it's not on me to be "loyal"

So until they have TV or are running regular shows, I don't really care

Fuck off tranny

As fun as it is to shit on #WOKE propaganda AEW has far, FAR bigger problems than that silly bullshit. If anything in that pool party killed hype it was lack of any kind of TV deal announcement and the subsequent radio silence regarding it. They still had months to go till the show and gave people next to nothing, and all they've done since then is sign shitters (and Allie :3), of course there's no hype.

Mate if you cannot ignore having gay dude and a fucking tranny on your screen, maybe the fault is at your doors.
Imagine having apromotion that literally gives you chance to boo a fucking tranny and being pissed at them...